• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] The INTP Table.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay my fellow INTP'ers...

What are we?

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Very slow moving explorers.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
energy(quite possibly photons) stuck in loops

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
energy(quite possibly photons) stuck in loops

Do you mean us a type or, us as carbon matter?

Like, we aren't holograms but, we only know we're here and what here is sort of because of our perceptions; My eyes can detect light bouncing off of stuff... My brain also flips the image from the lense in my eye upside down so I can see up right.

If a pigeon was to watch a movie, it would just see a still photo because of how their brain works...

So I think time travel is B/S as we see rapid speeds we can't believe in space and we set everything, knowing full well that time isn't the same everywhere, by the human standard. Has anybody ever factored in the pigeon movie effect and thought outside the box when thinking/talking about time, and to another extent, speed 'might make it not matter how we measure the universe' and, warping space.

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
as any sort of matter
Oh.

[MENTION=7595]INTP[/MENTION] & anyone.
It's just, I came here knowing other types but no INTPs, but here, people seem to be able to work out what all these letters mean right away, and right away they see INTP.

Who are we?
What are we?

Are we like Gods to these other types? 'I jest.'
But...

What are we?

What is it that people think when they think of our type, just so I know...

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Egon from ghostbuster, smart but underachieving/eccentric. Emotionally stunted but still witty. Absent minded professors who are titans in their field but have trouble dressing themselves or keeping their lives in order due to being totally oblivious to our environment. Daydreamers with childlike enthusiasm for our interests and no patience for things were not interested in. Artisans probably find us to be slow moving, over-thinkers, Idealists think we're mean, and Guardians think we're subversive trouble makers.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We have many archetypes.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Special people. Just like everyone else.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*walks over to random INTP at the table to punch an steal lunch money*

*remembers that she likes most of the people present*

*punches an ENTP instead*

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
we are... very forgetful silent thinkers that participate in social stuffz when it pleases us

Pseudo

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Would there ever be a table full of INTPs? I feel like we would bore each other?