User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who is more "robotic": INTJs or INTPs?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTPs

    42 38.53%
  • INTJs

    67 61.47%
First 789101119 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 355

  1. #81
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    @Nicodemus

    Would you mind offering some insight on your vote?
    I chose Marvin as my definition of the robotic.


  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Beep - I am a robot!

  3. #83
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    I chose Marvin as my definition of the robotic.

    Rather ironically, that was jockthemotie's old avatar...

  4. #84
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Jock is just a messy INTJ anyway.

  5. #85
    philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    You know that question you've been struggling with for so long?

    You're an INTP.
    LOLZ

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    I could not give a small-enough shit.
    Excuse me for intruding on your private argument held on a public forum, which I began reading for amusement and ended in a slightly stressed out mood because of your negativity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Not to split hairs, but my perspective is very clear, so, if anything, it would not be my lack of clarity, it would be the OP's lack of clarity.

    Second, I never said it was the lack of clarity in the OP that implied a flaw in the reader's reasoning.

    I said the reasoning in a particular responder's post was poor.



    I have long been familiar with that profile.

    It really doesn't apply here.

    This is something altogether different.

    I really have no difficulty expressing my opinions on this matter.

    I left some openness to the thread intentionally and on purpose.

    When something dumb was said, I called it out as such.

    Then Riva felt the need to bust out his Fe rulebook.

    He's tried this before, and, frankly, I don't care for it.



    As am I.
    Whatever you say.

    I am discontinuing my involvement with this argument because this question is completely irrelevant to anything serious.

  6. #86
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Excuse me for intruding...
    You're excused.

    Anybody actually have any opinions about INTJs, INTPs, and roboticness?

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    I think black people are more robotic than mexicans.

  8. #88
    reborn PeaceBaby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx
    Posts
    6,226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Fluffywolf certainly seems to have gotten it.

    And you said "pretty much this" to his response.

    As such, I would say, certain people seem to have gotten it.

    And, frankly, I'd expect any intelligent person with knowledge of typology to get it.
    I do agree with @Fluffywolf's post ... but ...

    Why ask the question then, if you "know" the answer, simply to see who gets the "right" answer?

    Just curious what you're aiming for here in this thread.

    And why did you change the OP?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt


    "When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

  9. #89
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I do agree with @Fluffywolf's post ... but ...

    Why ask the question then, if you "know" the answer, simply to see who gets the "right" answer?
    That's not what I'm doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Just curious what you're aiming for here in this thread.
    I address that thoroughly in post #54.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    And why did you change the OP?
    Well, as you know, I regularly edit my posts.

    In fact, I'm not sure if I've ever started a thread where I didn't change the OP at some point.

    All I added to it was "this is about essence, not appearace", because I was confused as to why Fluffy voted the way he did.

    Honestly, though, PB, I'm not looking for another line of discussion about the morality of my calling a line of reasoning idiotic.

    I'd much rather talk about the thread topic, so, if you have an inclination for the above, please don't go there.

  10. #90
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Anybody actually have any opinions about INTJs, INTPs, and roboticness?
    No, but I have a question. What did the INTP robot say to the INTJ robot?

Similar Threads

  1. [E6] Who is more skeptical of people? 6 or 8?
    By NK258 in forum Enneatypes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 02:36 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Any other NTs here who are more into NFs than NTs?
    By gandalf in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 08:26 AM
  3. [NT] BEST Critic: INTJ or INTP?
    By Afkan in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 01:16 AM
  4. [NT] INTJ or INTP: Who is more misanthropic?
    By ajblaise in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 08:10 AM
  5. is this INTJ or INTP?
    By 527468 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO