User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default INTJ guys, how can I spot you in a crowd?

I'm just wondering if I've ever met any INTJ guys in person. I've met several INTJ girls and we get along really great now that I don't let the poker face thing scare me away or stop me from losing interest in a friendship. One girl I know looks like she could scare children with such a serious face, but she is really super sweet, artistic, and caring!

What are you guys like though? I'm looking for you in my everyday life.

I keep getting drawn into the INFJ's I know. INFJ's have a way of really getting my attention and keeping it, but I'm really wanting to keep on the lookout for an INTJ. Don't get me wrong though...I don't doubt that I could be very happy with the right INFJ.
    Last edited by highlander; 07-01-2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: corrected grammar (sorry - it was really bothering me :))
    Wait...I said that out loud didn't I?

People are like teabags...put us in hot water if you wanna see what we're made of!

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Lol.

Look for a guy in black, stiff body posture, clenched jaw, the biggeat thing is the eyes. Intjs eyes are like these deep set saucers of .. attention. Whether lost in thought, looking out perceiving thw world, or hunting for something in particular you can see that intense focused gaze. Be careful, because they will try to mental ninjitsu you, so you gotta get them off the deep intellectual subjects so you can see that they have other big things besides a brain. Plus, you can emotional ninjutsu them so both of you are left feeling fun, excited, AWAKE, and loved.

Good luck to you
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

A few clues

- They will be having long conversations one on one with people or maybe two or three close friends; this is what they prefer to do
    - They don't talk to anyone but will limit it to those who have something to say or are interesting
    - If they're laughing, there's a good chance they are having a good time
    - They may go off on their own at times - sometimes to look at something that's happening
    - If you are in a group with several people talking, the INTJ won't say much but when he/she does say something, it will seem pretty insightful; or maybe it will seem not related enough to the conversation at hand - it's connected in some way in the INTJs mind though

I don't think they are easy to recognize.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Look for the guy who actively tries not to grin and likes sarcasm..a lot
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I was thinking a crowd is completely the wrong place to look, they are much more likely to be away from the crowd...possibly observing the crowd/individual/scene from a strategic location not too far off.

P.s Your thread may already have helped you more than you realise.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

When you feel the burning sensation as they stare their mark of ownership into the back of your neck.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    I was thinking a crowd is completely the wrong place to look, they are much more likely to be away from the crowd...possibly observing the crowd/individual/scene from a strategic location not too far off.
    Yes. In a crowd, the "stiff and uncomfortable" aspect will be particularly apparent. We will often try to separate ourselves if at all possible, and we enjoy making ourselves useful. You might find an INTJ among the helpers, whether setting up the sound system, organizing a run for supplies, or even collecting up the trash.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    When you feel the burning sensation as they stare their mark of ownership into the back of your neck.
    Umm, yeah...I wish.
    Wait...I said that out loud didn't I?

People are like teabags...put us in hot water if you wanna see what we're made of!

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

They will be the one annoyed with whomever is driving/parking poorly ahead of them.
    or with the slow lady cashier who is spending time yapping away.

I saw a video once on Youtube. Someone was trying to parallel park....really badly. They tried backing in, then pulling out, backing in, pulling out.

A guy in a nearby car got out of his car, opened the door of the bad driver's car....and essentially parked his/her car. Then got back into his car and drove away.

INTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Lol.
    Look for a guy in black, stiff body posture, clenched jaw, the biggeat thing is the eyes. Intjs eyes are like these deep set saucers of .. attention. Whether lost in thought, looking out perceiving thw world, or hunting for something in particular you can see that intense focused gaze. Be careful, because they will try to mental ninjitsu you, so you gotta get them off the deep intellectual subjects so you can see that they have other big things besides a brain. Plus, you can emotional ninjutsu them so both of you are left feeling fun, excited, AWAKE, and loved.
    Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    LOL