• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] BAD ASS ENTPs?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Best way to work around that is to get heavily - drunk before you speak. Cause who really can be angry with that poor little drunk fellow (but well even he is drunk, there is a good point in his words ) xD

You've just fired off a flash of inspiration in my head.

That's ENTP existence: like you're permanently drunk, but except without the alcohol and loss of motor functions. The bombardment of random ideas and thoughts, the saying whatever comes to your mind and forgetting you ever said it 24 hours later, the obliviousness to propriety... lol

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
Why you.....!

You fancypants lasers have been cocky since the demise of direct-sight communication. :doh: One day, the cup-and-string will rise again! Just you wait!

Our R&D department is working on bringing back the cup-and-string, but in the future it will be made of liquid. ;)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The funny thing about entp existence is that you are perceived as being drunk, for example in chatrooms. There is one chatroom I frequently visit and I am known as the "man with the can". Most of the time that designation is accurate but it hurts those times when its not xDD

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Our R&D department is working on bringing back the cup-and-string, but in the future it will be made of liquid. ;)

:doh:

I was just reading an article in Scientific American about preparations that need to be made in case of the next gigantic Cosmic Mass Ejection (CME). I thought, "Hmmm!! Electronics all around the world will scram under the strain of the plasma tidal wave working against Earth's polarity!! Cup and String, we shall defeat Liquid Laser anon!!!" MWUAHAHAHHA!!! *inhale small bug here* GAK!!

The funny thing about entp existence is that you are perceived as being drunk, for example in chatrooms. There is one chatroom I frequently visit and I am known as the "man with the can". Most of the time that designation is accurate but it hurts those times when its not xDD

You know, a "can" is also a reference to someone's backside. So perhaps you're not so much a verbal chatroom drunk as someone who is suspected of having a bodacious butt. :D

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
You know, a "can" is also a reference to someone's backside. So perhaps you're not so much a verbal chatroom drunk as someone who is suspected of having a bodacious butt. :D

Bodacious butt = callipygian?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:doh:

I dont understand but I feel that "offendedness" must be my reaction :spam_laser:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Young Padawaan you need to control your emotions, they will lead to the dark side xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Gosh, are eNTp's really that sucked up that girl even offends me xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
On the other hand you have to decide. There is always room for being untouchable. But here ? Why here ? Now after having lived your life until you know, you can recognize that there aint many people who care shit about how or why or who things and you and me are.

So why making trouble here ? xDDD Don't know you but from the first look you are eNFp. You are a girl ! xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well, I am badly at recognizing any types, the closer they are to mine. To be a woman does not mean you are weaker than men that common thinking I long surpassed. Guess I have a knack for finding those woman, who can beat the crap out of guys :).

With those tiny statements to find out more thing I agree and mocking humor I dislike aswell :). Well probably you meet all the specs for being entp xD. My mistake then, I apologize.

I guess my father is iSTp and my mother iSFj they both came from a generation that was not that easily admitted to develop a personality, so I got lucky with em both. My perspective of the world and easy love for them made my youth perfectly fine. And after I reached a higher education, they started to listen to me and to see me as an adult. But with all good kings, downfall was imminet, cause my education lacked guidance. That is not a fault of my parents, cause what I needed they just could not have given. I entered german and english language as topics in school, cause I thought I would never accomplish math or physics. Today I have a BSc. in engineering. In the time after I have reached that higher education and was accepted as an adult, I experienced a pretty downfall in the world of drugs, alcohol and other things I am not proud of. I brought myself back on my feet again in those days and today I am pretty happy again.

Well what should that tell you ? I wanted you to give a different perspective on how an early life can run its course. Your story sounded pretty tough and it had it highlights, mine was not so tough but it had it highlights, too.

For the rest of our lives, it will maybe be necessarily to loose something of that education. I have to become somewhat tougher and strong-willed, stubborness I already have :). And you can think about letting go and if someday a handsome iNFj or iSFj guy comes along, embrace the pleasures of a deep and meaningful relation to another human being :)

BetaSwimmer

MBTI Type
ENTP
You've just fired off a flash of inspiration in my head.

That's ENTP existence: like you're permanently drunk, but except without the alcohol and loss of motor functions. The bombardment of random ideas and thoughts, the saying whatever comes to your mind and forgetting you ever said it 24 hours later, the obliviousness to propriety... lol

I must protest...being an ENTP...honestly...we're not THAT absent minded...actually mentally speaking we tend to be far more organized that most...(Even WHEN I'm drunk.)

Anyway my point of protest really is in that while I may not be the best at recalling specifics in any situation, (ie, exactly what a person said word for word, or what their hair color was that day) I always remember the basic situations that were happening. I remember exactly who said what, (again the specific words are a little fuzzy, but I'll remember their meaning in their words) and what else was going on at the time they said it. Even if I was 10 yards away taking to a completely different person about some completely different topic. We don't remember the details, but we remember the flow....

But I digress back the the original topic at hand...ENTP as a bad ass? God that honestly an oxymoron...if it were to ever happen in real life. xNTJ's can be bad asses, Honestly....xNTP's can't....no way....it just doesn't fit their persona.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8

But I digress back the the original topic at hand...ENTP as a bad ass? God that honestly an oxymoron...if it were to ever happen in real life. xNTJ's can be bad asses, Honestly....xNTP's can't....no way....it just doesn't fit their persona.

An emotionally disfigured ENTP can produce some creative tyranny.

An ENTP's spontaneity - coupled with an inherent willingness to avoid overcommitment of resources/static application of said resources - can elicit some unconventional vision.

For my dime, the ENTP is one of the most resilient MBTI types for psychosocial pandemonium.

BetaSwimmer

MBTI Type
ENTP
For my dime, the ENTP is one of the most resilient MBTI types for psychosocial pandemonium.

So your saying that if the world went into complete chaos, we as ENTP would in all likely hood be the most resilient to the retarded people running around like crazy people with their heads cut off? Yeah that sounds about right... X3

But I still say, despite the creative tyranny, would it necessarily be "Bad Ass"?

I mean certainly weird...creepy...even perhaps to some psychotic at times...but not really bad assery.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
So your saying that if the world went into complete chaos, we as ENTP would in all likely hood be the most resilient to the retarded people running around like crazy people with their heads cut off? Yeah that sounds about right... X3]

...what?

I don't think I mentioned 3/4 of what you suggested.
The "psychosocial" part is, I suppose, open to creative evaluation - within reason, of course. I daresay you extrapolated beyond my premise.

But I still say, despite the creative tyranny, would it necessarily be "Bad Ass"?]

Sure. I didn't think the phrase was of absolute coin. ;)

I mean certainly weird...creepy...even perhaps to some psychotic at times...but not really bad assery.

Semantics, then? Perhaps the ENTP is instead capable of creepy displays overt semantic-slaloming?

BetaSwimmer

MBTI Type
ENTP
...what?

I don't think I mentioned 3/4 of what you suggested.
The "psychosocial" part is, I suppose, open to creative evaluation - within reason, of course. I daresay you extrapolated beyond my premise.
See now that's my fault for thinking I understood what psychosocial meant without looking it up first... :doh:
But, yes now I understand a bit better of what you had been saying.

Semantics, then? Perhaps the ENTP is instead capable of creepy displays overt semantic-slaloming?
*nods* yep that sounds like me...

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
See now that's my fault for thinking I understood what psychosocial meant without looking it up first... :doh:
But, yes now I understand a bit better of what you had been saying.

*nods* yep that sounds like me...

I apologize.

That came out much more contentious than I anticipated.