• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] BAD ASS ENTPs?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Unless wally is a total idiot, you ruined my game.

Now I have to ruin something of yours for Ti balance.

Go to, stud. I'd like to see how Ti ruins a thing. Does it dangle it's participles? Read from "Leaves of Grass"? Dazzle with long division? :D

I think you mean Ne.

I can only import that fine substance.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ti only tells Ne how.

Where do you think the badassness comes from?

I have a derth of said bad-assedness. Do school me. Wait, I has a pyoncil 'round here sommeres.... *pats pockets on overalls*

Disclaimer: I'm not a badass.

Too late. A movie is already on the way. Staring Johnny Knoxville.

You must have been drunk at some point.

Hey! I like my Shirley Temple's straight! I'm hardcore!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
For some reason whenever I see the ENTPs two main functions (NeTi) I keep thinking of the Indian neti pots and the practice of sinus irrigation once a week.

...Sorry. But for some reason, that makes the badass quotient of ENTPs go way down for me. :/

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For some reason whenever I see the ENTPs two main functions (NeTi) I keep thinking of the Indian neti pots and the practice of sinus irrigation once a week.

...Sorry. But for some reason, that makes the badass quotient of ENTPs go way down for me. :/

*dying*

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
What could be badder-ass than blowing mucus and hot water out of your nose?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*pulling a muscle laughing*

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
What could be badder-ass than blowing mucus and hot water out of your nose?

It's only badass when you drink it and then squirt it out your nose, but nobody bothers doing that except the yogis -- everyone else just does in one nostril and out the other, at most up the nose and down through the mouth. Be sure not to swallow, though.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
INTJ = NiTe

When everyone sleeps.

You guys couldn't be much better.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
k-k-canon%20005.jpg

xDD The dragon sleeps toNiTe xD

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It really isn't fair.

Lucky for me, there's one always near. Just incase y'know?

Sort of like band-aids or peanut butter crackers? :D

Ander

MBTI Type
ENTP
I was going to comment on this post, but I see it has largely degenerated

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
i work for an enxp and with an entp. theyre brothers and both are 100% extraverts. i can hardly get a word in when we have meetings but the meetings are usually pretty fun even if theyre not totally productive. if the two of them aren't arguing then theyre poking fun at themselves and me... and the other co-workers who happen to be coming or going. theyre both chock-full of energy, enthusiasm and ideas, some good some bad but all are "creative", heh. i end up being a wet towel to their enthusiasm since it's me who has to actually implement the stuff we talk about. though i guess the wet towel is more of a relative term i apply to myself when compared to them. i have plenty of my own ideas dammit, theyre just more subtle and low-key.

another intersting aspect of the office is the only males in the office are me and the two brothers and the rest are all xxFJ females.

O

Oberon

Once ENTPs get set off, crossing them is a terrible idea. They have the capacity to see all sides of an issue and choose which one to attack at.

A part of myself I have never given free reign, not even as a child. Bad business and deadly serious.

We're not about limits. We're about risk vs. reward.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Not saying they're worse than others. Just that they have a "power" personality and can really set the ground to shaking if they have the mind to.

I've thought that before actually. How I don't tend really to bother with things like revenge, grudges or any kind of deliberate harm of any kind, but if I ever do (aside from just BS kidding around) then I go all Monte Cristo on yo ass.

And 'power'... yes. But power to rather than power over. If you get what I mean?

My mom said to me once "Most people can be predicted at least a little bit. You know the general sphere of what they can and can't do, what they're capable of. But what scares me with you is that I don't know if there's anything you're not capable of, if you thought it was necessary. If the person you are right now needs to do something you yourself can't support, you'll just morph into a person that can."

Which reminds me of a conversation between Q and Riker:

Q: Honestly, if I were still a Q do you think I'd degrade myself like this?
Riker: If it served your purpose, yes!

I like to think I use that power for good, so to speak... I can't think of any time I've consciously, knowingly or intentionally caused harm... on a non-consenting victim :D

That's the funny thing about it all from my POV: I've never used that ability as far as I know to do anything massively badass. And yet still it seems to make some people fear that I might, just the fact that I theoretically could. I would've thought if they knew me, they'd figure out that I couldn't, not even theoretically. It's just not who I am. Ti is in the way.

edit - actually I have been pretty badass now I think of it, in the past... that thing Oberon says he's never given free reign to, well I have a few times and it's caused a lot of devastation cos see, I couldn't just pick one angle to attack from. So I attacked from all of them. But even then, perverse as it might sound, I believed it was ultimately for the good.

I think it really is about limits when you're young, wouldn't you say Oberon? And then as you get older and wiser, then it becomes about risk vs reward, once you've pushed one too many limits too far and finally got a bite in the ass big enough to FORCE you to pause in your reality-tinkering long enough for some serious reflection.