User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BAD ASS ENTPs?

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    That's the funny thing about it all from my POV: I've never used that ability as far as I know to do anything massively badass. And yet still it seems to make some people fear that I might, just the fact that I theoretically could. I would've thought if they knew me, they'd figure out that I couldn't, not even theoretically. It's just not who I am. Ti is in the way.
    That is why it is desperately important that people never give our Ti reason to agree with our Ne on that particular issue.

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    That is why it is desperately important that people never give our Ti reason to agree with our Ne on that particular issue.
    The seriousness of this quote cannot be overstated, o ye people who do not wish to be scorched

I think cos we're 99% of the time such happy go lucky people it tends to come as all the more of a shock when we turn nasty.

I'm not proud of it, though I was once upon a time, but I once completely blew apart someone's world because they did that. Utterly attacked and destroyed on every level - with nothing but words. She was in therapy for over a year afterwards. It wasn't until a long time after that that I faced myself in therapy and was astonished at my own sadism... and determined not to fall prey to that side of myself again. Even so, I guess I fear myself that I might someday, so I don't know what business I have telling other people not to fear it.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

4w3 sx/so
    eNFJ Ni

Dear Toughie Toughie ENTPs:

I'm having you all herded into a Winnebago and shot into space. Problem solved!

The Only Ruler in Dez Here Parts
    Pink (that's right! ENFJ gonna get you, mang!)
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P

Ha ha ha, oh gee, you know you're just so cute, Pink! run along and make me some dinner, 'kay?

[pats Pink on the bottom]

3w2 so

Johari / Nohari

"How dreadful!" cried Lord Henry. "I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect."
    ~ Oscar Wilde - The picture of Dorian Gray

veteran attention whore Array Jeffster's Avatar
    7w6 sx
    SEE Fi

I think Doctor Who is a pretty bad-ass ENTP. After all, he's fought Daleks, Cybermen, swamp creatures, cavemen, giant glowing green slime balls that can be communicated with by blowing into their tentacles...every woman who spends any time with him falls for him, and you can't even kill him, he just changes bodies. It doesn't get more bad-ass than that.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Dear Toughie Toughie ENTPs:

I'm having you all herded into a Winnebago and shot into space. Problem solved!
    Every problem is also an opportunity. There are lots of cool things to do in space, but the hard part is getting the funding to get into space. Problem solved. Thanks Pink.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)

I'd imagine INTPs are quite self-serving, but do it with the utmost secrecy.

Are ENTPs similar, but more expressive of this?

Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

I was a hell-raiser throughout my entire K-12 school career... I think ENTPs who don't quickly harness their wide range of interests and get a good circle of friends whom they trust can and will spiral out of control. That's what happened to me.

But that doesn't mean I was a bad-ass... I mean, I figure that a bad-ass is someone who not only raises hell but also has control over the subsequent maelstrom... I would raise hell and then watch everything around me burn to cinders without being able to quell the fiery tide.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

I guess I'm a moderate hell-raiser and something of a badass. It all depends on context. If I think something is run stupidly, It'll irk me and then I'll raise hell and go on the warpath trying to get it fixed. It works in the civilian sector - the military - less so.

My badassness is contingent. I go for high-risk, high-reward - as someone brought up. So in day to day work, if there really isn't anything at stake or just the risk of loss - I tend not to take it very seriously.

Working on that though.