• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] BAD ASS ENTPs?

BetaSwimmer

MBTI Type
ENTP
I role play online on a few web sites...and after having been abducted into a more literate scheme, I've found that the smaller font is not only a requirement for most literate RP's out there, But in my personal opinion its compact nature allows for a more ascetic appearance, which for some reason, makes it easier to re-read/preview over my own material in a more organized fashion....

Basically at this point the larger fond is just harder for me to follow without loosing focus on the physical text.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
^ Oh, I don't like it one bit.

I hate reading script on a monitor regardless, that font just makes the task harder.

BetaSwimmer

MBTI Type
ENTP
To Night: anticipated? You should know better when entering NT territory that we tend to let ourselves get a little...'into the moment'...though I wasn't attempting to really contest anything...this time...

To CaptainChick: Not to sound too much like a J type, but my best suggestion to deal with it is either copy/paste to a word processor, or temporarily "quote" the passage to read it...

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
To Night: anticipated? You should know better when entering NT territory that we tend to let ourselves get a little...'into the moment'...though I wasn't attempting to really contest anything...this time...

NT territory?

Oh. That's right. You think I'm an SJ. ;)

BetaSwimmer

MBTI Type
ENTP
hmmm what type is the Joker then...

I think he's an ENTP

GET OFF MY BRAIN WAVE!

No seriously...I've been pondering that for the last 2 hours nearly. (Really since the end of watching the movie)

Honestly...its a debate in my mind...cause he seems almost to be as an ENTP type when dealing with people, but almost seems to have an xNTJ inner mentality when planning out all the actual attacks on Gotham/Batman...

I mean who could really devise that many attack/counterattacks to Batman and actually have the diligence to go through with it?

Terian

MBTI Type
NeTi
I'm lazy, it's late, and I am tired, so I am just going to C&P a post of mine from another forum.

In response to the Joker being an ENTP:

Holy freaking yes. I was thinking throughout the entire movie how if my mind were to break, the Joker could be me. His actions embodied all of my greatest and worst qualities amplified tenfold.

ENTPs can be extraordinary planners if the plan becomes their new toy. It's not so much about the planning, it's about doing something great for the sake of doing it.

Another note about ENTPs: Generally, we know our faults very well, and we laugh at them. We're not above improving ourselves, but we improve ourselves to the point at which we find ourselves sufficiently functional. As for any faults that remain, while we remain cognizant of their existence, we don't care so much- we can talk about them and view them objectively, and even joke about them without feeling guilty.
Taken to extremes, this applies to the Joker, who not only accepted his flaws, but let them play a part in his master plan.

Evil Otter

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I'd imagine INTPs are quite self-serving, but do it with the utmost secrecy.

Are ENTPs similar, but more expressive of this?

What you describe is a sociopath:
Glibness and Superficial Charm
Manipulative and Conning
Grandiose Sense of Self
Pathological Lying
Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
Shallow Emotions
Incapacity for Love
Need for Stimulation
Callousness/Lack of Empathy
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

INTPs and ENTPs differ in expression but not how your thinking- rather than bluntness or openness about our aims verbally its in the physical expression of our aim- INTPs aim for total intellectual understanding of the possiblities they see (study it out), ENTPs seek the accomplishment of the possibilities we see (do something about it), unless of course something better comes along or it has too many details that need to be worked out and we just get bored of it

but it is remarkable how close to sociopaths these two personalities naturally are and if our Ti agreed with our Ne on all the possibilities we see involving violence towards another person for whatever reason we probably would become some of the worst sociopath serial killers ever (makes me wonder what those F-heads' personalities were)...

I should stop watching Dexter.

Critical Hit

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm lazy, it's late, and I am tired, so I am just going to C&P a post of mine from another forum.

In response to the Joker being an ENTP:

Holy freaking yes. I was thinking throughout the entire movie how if my mind were to break, the Joker could be me. His actions embodied all of my greatest and worst qualities amplified tenfold.

ENTPs can be extraordinary planners if the plan becomes their new toy. It's not so much about the planning, it's about doing something great for the sake of doing it.

Another note about ENTPs: Generally, we know our faults very well, and we laugh at them. We're not above improving ourselves, but we improve ourselves to the point at which we find ourselves sufficiently functional. As for any faults that remain, while we remain cognizant of their existence, we don't care so much- we can talk about them and view them objectively, and even joke about them without feeling guilty.
Taken to extremes, this applies to the Joker, who not only accepted his flaws, but let them play a part in his master plan.

I agree on the Joker thing 100% as well. The whole speech he gave to Two-Face about "People going according to plan even if the plan is terrible!" sums up inferior Si pretty well.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Its good that you do, it presents a clear enemy for me being Batman

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bad Ass ENTPs?
Peter the Great
Julia Child
Thomas Edison (his bad ass-ness is less apparent. mostly. he's bad ass because he's an entrepreneur and all entrepreneurs are bad ass :cool: )
Sean Parker

Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)
Jack Sparrow (I don't care how many ESTPs try to claim him, only NP types can be that random and crazy)
Sherlock Holmes
Bugs Bunny

Critical Hit

MBTI Type
ENTP
Bad Ass ENTPs?
Peter the Great
Julia Child
Thomas Edison (his bad ass-ness is less apparent. mostly. he's bad ass because he's an entrepreneur and all entrepreneurs are bad ass :cool: )
Sean Parker

Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist)
Jack Sparrow (I don't care how many ESTPs try to claim him, only NP types can be that random and crazy)
Sherlock Holmes
Bugs Bunny

lol wut. Which incarnation are you talking about?