User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Thread: BAD ASS ENTPs?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

On the other hand you have to decide. There is always room for being untouchable. But here ? Why here ? Now after having lived your life until you know, you can recognize that there aint many people who care shit about how or why or who things and you and me are.

So why making trouble here ? xDDD Don't know you but from the first look you are eNFp. You are a girl ! xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well, I am badly at recognizing any types, the closer they are to mine. To be a woman does not mean you are weaker than men that common thinking I long surpassed. Guess I have a knack for finding those woman, who can beat the crap out of guys .

With those tiny statements to find out more thing I agree and mocking humor I dislike aswell . Well probably you meet all the specs for being entp xD. My mistake then, I apologize.

I guess my father is iSTp and my mother iSFj they both came from a generation that was not that easily admitted to develop a personality, so I got lucky with em both. My perspective of the world and easy love for them made my youth perfectly fine. And after I reached a higher education, they started to listen to me and to see me as an adult. But with all good kings, downfall was imminet, cause my education lacked guidance. That is not a fault of my parents, cause what I needed they just could not have given. I entered german and english language as topics in school, cause I thought I would never accomplish math or physics. Today I have a BSc. in engineering. In the time after I have reached that higher education and was accepted as an adult, I experienced a pretty downfall in the world of drugs, alcohol and other things I am not proud of. I brought myself back on my feet again in those days and today I am pretty happy again.

Well what should that tell you ? I wanted you to give a different perspective on how an early life can run its course. Your story sounded pretty tough and it had it highlights, mine was not so tough but it had it highlights, too.

For the rest of our lives, it will maybe be necessarily to loose something of that education. I have to become somewhat tougher and strong-willed, stubborness I already have . And you can think about letting go and if someday a handsome iNFj or iSFj guy comes along, embrace the pleasures of a deep and meaningful relation to another human being
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

ugh.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    You've just fired off a flash of inspiration in my head.

That's ENTP existence: like you're permanently drunk, but except without the alcohol and loss of motor functions. The bombardment of random ideas and thoughts, the saying whatever comes to your mind and forgetting you ever said it 24 hours later, the obliviousness to propriety... lol

I must protest...being an ENTP...honestly...we're not THAT absent minded...actually mentally speaking we tend to be far more organized that most...(Even WHEN I'm drunk.)

Anyway my point of protest really is in that while I may not be the best at recalling specifics in any situation, (ie, exactly what a person said word for word, or what their hair color was that day) I always remember the basic situations that were happening. I remember exactly who said what, (again the specific words are a little fuzzy, but I'll remember their meaning in their words) and what else was going on at the time they said it. Even if I was 10 yards away taking to a completely different person about some completely different topic. We don't remember the details, but we remember the flow....

But I digress back the the original topic at hand...ENTP as a bad ass? God that honestly an oxymoron...if it were to ever happen in real life. xNTJ's can be bad asses, Honestly....xNTP's can't....no way....it just doesn't fit their persona.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by BetaSwimmer View Post

But I digress back the the original topic at hand...ENTP as a bad ass? God that honestly an oxymoron...if it were to ever happen in real life. xNTJ's can be bad asses, Honestly....xNTP's can't....no way....it just doesn't fit their persona.

An emotionally disfigured ENTP can produce some creative tyranny.

An ENTP's spontaneity - coupled with an inherent willingness to avoid overcommitment of resources/static application of said resources - can elicit some unconventional vision.

For my dime, the ENTP is one of the most resilient MBTI types for psychosocial pandemonium.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    For my dime, the ENTP is one of the most resilient MBTI types for psychosocial pandemonium.
    So your saying that if the world went into complete chaos, we as ENTP would in all likely hood be the most resilient to the retarded people running around like crazy people with their heads cut off? Yeah that sounds about right... X3

But I still say, despite the creative tyranny, would it necessarily be "Bad Ass"?

I mean certainly weird...creepy...even perhaps to some psychotic at times...but not really bad assery.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

So your saying that if the world went into complete chaos, we as ENTP would in all likely hood be the most resilient to the retarded people running around like crazy people with their heads cut off? Yeah that sounds about right... X3]

...what?

I don't think I mentioned 3/4 of what you suggested.
    The "psychosocial" part is, I suppose, open to creative evaluation - within reason, of course. I daresay you extrapolated beyond my premise.

But I still say, despite the creative tyranny, would it necessarily be "Bad Ass"?]
    Sure. I didn't think the phrase was of absolute coin.

I mean certainly weird...creepy...even perhaps to some psychotic at times...but not really bad assery.
    Semantics, then? Perhaps the ENTP is instead capable of creepy displays overt semantic-slaloming?

MBTI
    ENTP

...what?

I don't think I mentioned 3/4 of what you suggested.
    The "psychosocial" part is, I suppose, open to creative evaluation - within reason, of course. I daresay you extrapolated beyond my premise.
    See now that's my fault for thinking I understood what psychosocial meant without looking it up first...
    But, yes now I understand a bit better of what you had been saying.

Semantics, then? Perhaps the ENTP is instead capable of creepy displays overt semantic-slaloming?
    *nods* yep that sounds like me...

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ Why do you type in that font?

Just curious.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

See now that's my fault for thinking I understood what psychosocial meant without looking it up first...
    But, yes now I understand a bit better of what you had been saying.

*nods* yep that sounds like me...
    I apologize.

That came out much more contentious than I anticipated.