User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Thread: BAD ASS ENTPs?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've been refered to as being rather badass at times... especially lately after chasing down the person who tried to take my purse- that's just because NOBODY runs off with my paycheck though :steam:

As for the being able to attack from any angle thing- I've done it before and I can't say that I'm proud of myself for having done so

Badassery in the eyes of others is more of merely being unaware of a lot of stuff (for instance, not thinking that someone would be armed!) and being amazingly adaptable
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Ha ha ha, oh gee, you know you're just so cute, Pink!

...now run along and make me some dinner, 'kay?

[pats Pink on the bottom]

Why you....!

If I wasn't barefoot and pregnant, I'd lean down awkwardly and hit you with my flipflop!

And no Cinnamon Rolls for you!

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I was a god then...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Every problem is also an opportunity. There are lots of cool things to do in space, but the hard part is getting the funding to get into space. Problem solved. Thanks Pink.
    Why you.....!

You fancypants lasers have been cocky since the demise of direct-sight communication. One day, the cup-and-string will rise again! Just you wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Ander View Post
    I guess I'm a moderate hell-raiser and something of a badass.
    I don't know what it is about this statement, but I like it.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

eh. to me, a badass wouldn't have to say they're a badass. you either are or you aren't. it's more of a mindset one has that some others just happen to deem as badass. as soon as someone seriously declares they are one, i conclude they aren't. (and, just so everyone knows, i haven't seen anyone in this thread do that to my recollection.)

that said, i've been called one many many times, but i don't take their opinion of me to heart. i don't judge me by how they've read my words or actions. because, seriously, for all i know, they just scare easily.

i have scared myself before by losing it and then calmly acting. though angry as hell (it takes a hell of a lot to get me there, but it happens), it's like i can see myself from the outside looking in, and i'm aware of what i'm doing, but i'm completely detached from it. meaning, i'm still capable of judging what the numerous consequences can/will be and whether or not the risk is worth taking and if so, how far to take it.

it's when i've gotten to the point that i know i'm willing to take it all the way that i've scared myself. when knowing i could end up in jail and called people to warn them that i may need bail afterwards, and deemed it totally worth it.

not scared for me, but my loved ones who don't/can't see that what i'm about to do has been rationally weighed in my mind, and i'm not worried about me, so they shouldn't be.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    it's when i've gotten to the point that i know i'm willing to take it all the way that i've scared myself. when knowing i could end up in jail and called people to warn them that i may need bail afterwards, and deemed it totally worth it.

not scared for me, but my loved ones who don't/can't see that what i'm about to do has been rationally weighed in my mind, and i'm not worried about me, so they shouldn't be.
    I relate to this very strongly. Especially the last part.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I'm only a hell-raiser in the sense that I am an asshole of a devil's advocate.
    I have the bad habit of arguing for 'ridiculous' positions.
    Many times, people aren't having as much as fun as I'm having but my family and friends have grown used to it.
    I just like disproving things people say and attacking them with logic- I have to admit that some of my points are deliberately ridiculous. Depending on the group of people I am with, I get them to laugh often.

Actually, most people think I'm really nice- even when I act like a 'friendly asshole'.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Ooh I wish I had some clue to my bad-assedness. FWIW I guess I'm aggressively tame person, focusing my power inward, to give a courteous customer service etc even tho I'd just want to hammer their brains in* or whatnot.

It's not cowardice. I was obnoxious for a while, noticing it didn't work. Having a huge outward ego being the new norm, being meek and modest is the new wow thing

Works much better to smile them politely and explain in friendly terms why they have to die*

*Figure of speech, meh.. exaggeration.. hyperbole.. whatever floats your boat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My iNFj girlfriend always says I am a master of subtle provocation. I guess that goes into a direction of some deep emotional understanding of the world, I will never be able to grasp due to self-preservation issues xDDD.

I stick to business in the meantime xD:
    YouTube - The Imp: Rock and Roll
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

My iNFj girlfriend always says I am a master of subtle provocation. I guess that goes into a direction of some deep emotional understanding of the world, I will never be able to grasp du to self-prservation issues xDDD.
    Yeah, I get that one too. I don't know how many times I have to say "I have no agenda" before people get the idea. Maybe I'll have it tattooed on my forehead or something. I might provoke, but that doesn't mean I was aiming to provoke. I just wasn't going out of my way to make sure I didn't. I'm often as surprised by the reactions to things I say as the people who react that way are that I said it. I was just thinking aloud most of the time.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

My iNFj girlfriend always says I am a master of subtle provocation..
    A quick rebuttal:

Would you call this subtle?

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Best way to work around that is to get heavily - drunk before you speak. Cause who really can be angry with that poor little drunk fellow (but well even he is drunk, there is a good point in his words ) xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]