User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Type can't describe everything. But, I suspect ENTPs, due to their canny political nature, do a good job of managing up.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Fuck Cops!...ohh was i supposed to say something of substance...

I can see how i could come of as talking shit, but my colleges want me to lie for them all the time. Usually i say word for word what they said and if asked further i just say "he told me to say X" why should I lie for them when i know they talk shit about me being late all the time when i know i still work harder then most.

But i think your correct ENFP I want to challange authority but usually does as it says. However this dosent apply to when i have a bigger goal in mind, if its about me coming in time, or working harder or taking on more responsiblilty I usually agree, but when the try to fuck with my pay i covertly raise hell, and have done so on several occacions, actually the facatory manager came out and had a talk with all the Temp-employees because he relized that someone was trying to raise hell because we the temps dident get the bounus as did the full time employees, haha! need little to say i was running an covert-strategy that failed and made him angry.

I'm currently running a long time scheme trying to implement thoughts of worker-management as the current management is being running the factory into the ground but i dont even myself belivie theres more then 0.1% chance it will come to that, but why not try to see what responsen i get from some suggestions.

But really I consider myself neutral, i want everyone to get along and i dont wanna badmouth anyone, but if someone asks me i want lie unless its for a greater cause, i will conceal info thou to protect friends.

MBTI
    nfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    That ENTP, is a very insecure dipshit who uses fear and intimidation to get his promotions, not on his own merits. Why? Because he knows that he is already at a job that he cannot do confidently. Accept this, and move along accordingly.
    Do you work where I do? I find your post most psychic. He is indeed involved in a job that is rather typical for ISFJs and one which I consider extremely unsuitable for an ENTP. I have wanted to ask him why he went into the area of work that he did but he is the type of guy who is easily able to use your own words to harm you (often by going to complain to his managers) so I say very, very little to him.

He does seem to be seeking a promotion but it kind of hurts me to see an ENTP not using their inventive mind but going along with any stupid crap that the managers says should be done and enforcing their retarded rules with vigour. I think he is rather unhappy as well because he constantly seems to be complaining/fussing about something really, really petty and I mean really petty and seeing 'a fly in the ointment' where non exists. For instance, he seems to always be asking about smells in the environment that no one else can detect, not even the sensors.

In the past, I have known ENTPs who defy authority and then give into to it often under pressure but this guy seems to be living out his ISFJ shadow, like you see all these ISFJs traits in him but they are perverted in a really bad way.

MBTI
    nfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm not buying that they are 'just playing the game', at least not all of the time. I do think that ENTP tends to challenge authority, but will ultimately fall in line when pressure is applied.. not as a function of clever Ti, but tertiary Fe.
    It is true that I do not think they are just playing any game, now that I am looking back at the few ENTP acquaintances I have had, they do seem to get strangely drawn into the conventional eventually.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

when i've seen that sort of behavior from ENTPs i've always interpreted it as them acting on ambition, first and foremost. it's getting ahead, to them.
    INTP 5-4-8 sp/sx chaotic neutral AWESOME

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Layers on this post.

ENTP's despise authority, on the grounds they feel individual action is important.

ENTP's love authority, on grounds they want people to act like them.

Example: they suck up to upper management, to gain higher ground to influence more people. The influence being... Don't listen to me.

It's an ironic thing.

Also, im drunk.
    Co-sign

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

I think when ENTPs complain alot like that its their lack of control, atleast for me when I can't get responses for my ideas or get any room to maneuver or get caught to long time in monotonous work. I just get into this habit of complaining alot, cause its my only room to do anything.

I think in a lot of ways whe're opportunists, that sometimes waits. Atleast I do that, I try to stir in ideas and thoughts within a group of people and gain their trust so when the timing is right i can launch my project with little resistence.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Myrtle View Post
    I think when ENTPs complain alot like that its their lack of control, atleast for me when I can't get responses for my ideas or get any room to maneuver or get caught to long time in monotonous work. I just get into this habit of complaining alot, cause its my only room to do anything.

I think in a lot of ways whe're opportunists, that sometimes waits. Atleast I do that, I try to stir in ideas and thoughts within a group of people and gain their trust so when the timing is right i can launch my project with little resistence.
    I do this as well.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    entp are the most rational of rational in that element. it's only perceived as a suck up. if it was visa versa, the other may see it as a suck up when, the whole time, they're neutral. they get along for the sake of civilization. because civilization is rational.
    Whoaaa professor!! So lovely to see you!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Whoaaa professor!! So lovely to see you!!
    Yeah he was here, and then he dissappeared again. We need his strangeness back! :P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf