User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: War Erupts...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    people on this topic doesent seem to realize that if war erupts(someone attacking your country), you will be taken into war(or training if you havent gone into army and are male) whether you like it or not and are not asked what sort of way you would want to help the country..
    That all depends it is the usual scenario, but it isent always like that. If a surprise overthrow of government with communications taken out like I said, coordinated assassinations of leading figures
    and taken out important structures for establishing a counter attack then it would be another scenario.

Or if we're fighting our own government witch to me seems likley to happen in Greece, Spain, the US and other Countries. Civil War aswell.

But yeah I realized that but it makes for a boring scenario cause I refused military training signing a pacifist treaty. I'm not a hard pacifist but I will not take up arms by order of the state.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    you will be taken into war(or training if you havent gone into army and are male) whether you like it or not and are not asked what sort of way you would want to help the country..
    True that.

but..

Only the king can call me to arms. I have it on paper

i fix ^^ trolololol.

In such a scenario im at "more" use in a factory etc.

Myrtle:
    that only means you either go to prison or a work camp or similar. In countries like russia or worse they just shot you if you don`t have a decent reason.. or everyone does it.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    that only means you either go to prison or a work camp or similar. In countries like russia or worse they just shot you if you don`t have a decent reason.. or everyone does it.
    What scenario are you talking about? Refusing taking up arms? well in Sweden you can sign a paper saying that you are a Pacifist and then they can never enroll you (unless they change the law) into the army, however i can be forced to dig wells, build bridges or whatever.

And it dosent mean i go to prison or work camp, it means someone is going to try to send me to prison or work camp, there are plenty of times in history when people have rufused to go to war and been able to avoid prison.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'ld build an underground base for war refugees with me being the great commander of the thing. I'ld only accept woman in the city and found a pseudo religion making them think that i am their savior.

defense would be done by automated war robots, those are the easiest part in the plan
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I'ld build an underground base for war refugees with me being the great commander of the thing. I'ld only accept woman in the city and found a pseudo religion making them think that i am their savior.

defense would be done by automated war robots, those are the easiest part in the plan
    Yeah I think brainwashing a group of people when theres external threat and you control the resources should be fairly easy.

Reminds me of "how i stopped worrying and started to love the bomb"

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    What are eNTj's doing?
    Planning...

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

The entjs would sell guns to the highest bidder, the intps would be creating the super weapon to end the war, the intjs would be extinguished because all their functions would be taken over by robots/unmanned vehicles, the entps would be having sex with the women on the home front while their men are off at war :p
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    the entps would be having sex with the women on the home front while their men are off at war :p
    That's trolling IRL right there.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    That's trolling IRL right there.
    Lol. C'est la vie. Love > War
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Society

coaxing STs to the front line...

to add a true story to the mix, the day after 9/11 i came to school singing:
    "trade center is falling down falling down
    the the trade center is falling down
    my fair ally..."

to put that insensitivity into context: