User Tag List

First 12

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greywolf29 View Post
    Very well haha, I guess I could be ESTP. From what I've been reading, they seem like they're always doing something...perhaps I'm just a bit of a lazy ESTP...
    EST->P<-

;P
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    NTP

Hahaha...very well :P I was just reading a "portrait of an estp" and the nickname given was "The Doer." Of course I do things, but I don't always need to be doing things. Other parts of the personality did seem to fit though.

The Way you described the difference between an "Se" person and an "ne" person explaining things was quite interesting, I definitely do feel more like the Se type.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Your answers to #19 & 20 sounded especially STPish to me. Maybe this thread would help? http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...entp-estp.html

Also, I think ESTP descriptions make them sound always hyper. That's not really true. A lot of the ESTP's I know are super chill. You could possibly consider an ISTP as a type you identify as well... There are pretty extroverted ISTPs out there (I'm not really one of them, but I've had phases before). Tertiary Ni as an ISTP might explain why you enjoy theorizing about things. Tertiary Ni for me has always been a pleasant, fun type of process for me. They call tertiary functions "relief" roles, and that's exactly how it feels.

As a side note, ESTP's I know tend to have an excellent memory of events. ENTP's I know.. not so much. Sometimes it will take my ENTP half a movie to realize he's already seen it before. Also, another very striking NTP trait is they're always thinking/brainstorming/talking about their ideas and concepts of things. It energizes them, it seems. It's a huge part of what makes an NTP an NTP.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    NTP

That does strike home...I do have an excellent memory of the way things happened, be it in a book, movie, or real life. I tend to surprise people on occasion. Thanks for the thread link!

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    Sometimes it will take my ENTP half a movie to realize he's already seen it before.
    Was probably a bad movie though. Happens to me a lot.

Just the other day I was watching a movie, and after 30 minutes I was like.

"Hmm, this movie is pretty crap. Although, something about it seems familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. This interests me. I should keep watching!"

And then after 45 minutes I'm suddenly.

"Oh damn! Now I know why it was so familiar, I've seen it already!".
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf