User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Lazy INTJs?

Default Lazy INTJs?

Anyone out there like me? Doesn't it burn you when you can't your brain working sometimes? Like I have to be active, someone with my mindset talk...I'm aching. No offense to non INTJs....I just...ughhhhhh

I can't do my work. It hurts. ><"

Stupid thread...can't help it < doom

you should become an INTP from now on.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Quote Originally Posted by yenom View Post
    you should become an INTP from now on.
    ...Um really? This is annoying. I used to think like that but it's more complicated than a P/J thing. It's about cognitive functions. Is not knowing when to start partially a laziness thing? Because it's a big part of my inability thing. It's like I'm afraid everything else will disappear if I focus on one thing. It may be worth it for a while but I'm not sure and too afraid to move. Not normal? Or just LAZY? Is this INTP??? Oh god......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    ...Um really? This is annoying. I used to think like that but it's more complicated than a P/J thing. It's about cognitive functions. Is not knowing when to start partially a laziness thing? Because it's a big part of my inability thing. It's like I'm afraid everything else will disappear if I focus on one thing. It may be worth it for a while but I'm not sure and too afraid to move. Not normal? Or just LAZY? Is this INTP??? Oh god......
    I've heard what you're describing from one of my closest friends who's also an INTJ, when he told me this I got the feeling that he was reliving himself and almost shamed for admitting it finally. That said I can myself relate to what you're saying. I consider myself pretty hedonistic and lazy to be honest. The things that other people need discipline to do comes naturally to me. Well that's like 1/4 of the cake.
    I guess the other two parts of that pastry is neuroticism and flow. The last slice is is just pure laziness.

How old are you Zhuli? I'm asking out of personal curiosity

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I can't believe I actually have to type this out, but anyone/type can be lazy...

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Lazyness is a kind of hubris. Find a motivation worth striving for. If you don't you'll never reach your potential. Use that Ni to create a strong realistic vision of what you want it to be like. Then, it just becomes about following your vision kind of like how you allow yourself "mental wanderings" now. It's fun!
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    Lazyness is a kind of hubris. Find a motivation worth striving for. If you don't you'll never reach your potential. Use that Ni to create a strong realistic vision of what you want it to be like. Then, it just becomes about following your vision kind of like how you allow yourself "mental wanderings" now. It's fun!
    I'm not sure it's worth the time. I'm worried to spend time doing big things but somehow not worried about spending just as much time doing small things here and there. Like hanging around forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I've heard what you're describing from one of my closest friends who's also an INTJ, when he told me this I got the feeling that he was reliving himself and almost shamed for admitting it finally. That said I can myself relate to what you're saying. I consider myself pretty hedonistic and lazy to be honest. The things that other people need discipline to do comes naturally to me. Well that's like 1/4 of the cake.
    I guess the other two parts of that pastry is neuroticism and flow. The last slice is is just pure laziness.

'm 16. Are you curious because you thought I'm not an adult? I don't quite get the meaning here.

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post

'm 16. Are you curious because you thought I'm not an adult? I don't quite get the meaning here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    I can't believe I actually have to type this out, but anyone/type can be lazy...
    I know. I wasn't questioning that, I thought INTJs might have similar opinions about it.