User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Lazy INTJs?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    I know there's nothing wrong with actually being young....UGH. There was a reason, is this the way you can be cursed by Ni? I always forget the "proof part" and than look stupid! I mean of course people vary on any forum but here the INTJs seem more relaxed and more well rounded. And more serious, there most of the one's I see posting seem to act like the stereotypes. I don't know how to explain. I can feel it though. >< I'll figure it out later.
    No, don't worry, I get what you mean.

I assume they're pushing the Mr. Darcy/Lex Luthor angle, then.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    No, don't worry, I get what you mean.

I assume they're pushing the Mr. Darcy/Lex Luthor angle, then.
    What is exactly is that...angle?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

What is exactly is that...angle?
    The angle is to play up all the "coolest" stereotypical INTJ traits: dark, mysterious, aloof, mastermind, intelligent, blunt, and the like.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    The angle is to play up all the "coolest" stereotypical INTJ traits: dark, mysterious, aloof, mastermind, intelligent, blunt, and the like.
    Yes, it seems to be somewhat like that.

ReflecTcelfeR

I know there's nothing wrong with actually being young....UGH. There was a reason, is this the way you can be cursed by Ni? I always forget the "proof part" and than look stupid! I mean of course people vary on any forum but here the INTJs seem more relaxed and more well rounded. And more serious, there most of the one's I see posting seem to act like the stereotypes. I don't know how to explain. I can feel it though. >< I'll figure it out later.
    I have always wondered this, too. I am in an identical situation and am only figuring out what I need to move. Stop thinking and start doing. Truly. Te the shit out of stuff. Just act. I feel it is obvious that you have thought plenty on this topic. At this point stop thinking about it and do anything and just keep doing and then when it is all done reflect. ONLY at the end. Take a card from your extroverted brethren.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by momental View Post
    I have always wondered this, too. I am in an identical situation and am only figuring out what I need to move. Stop thinking and start doing. Truly. Te the shit out of stuff. Just act. I feel it is obvious that you have thought plenty on this topic. At this point stop thinking about it and do anything and just keep doing and then when it is all done reflect. ONLY at the end. Take a card from your extroverted brethren.
    Don't even respond to my post. With thoughts on whether it is true. Just act. Don't reflect on these words. They don't mean anymore than what they actually mean.

I want to so badly. It's so scary, I can't!!!! Maybe I'm INTP. NO. I don't HAVE Te at all! NO! I Need it.

Don't even respond to my post. With thoughts on whether it is true. Just act. Don't reflect on these words. They don't mean anymore than what they actually mean.
    Too late I replied :P
    Oh well, don't worry. I didn't reflect. LOL.

MBTI
    INTJ

This is was I'm afraid of will happen to me. I'm afraid it won't go away.
    It doesn't. But it is (or it can be) closely related to your ability to choose and direct change. So as you become more attuned to the way things work and gaining opportunities to decide your own course of action, the less it "hurts".

And excuse me while a rant a moment but the NFs are fond of calling this our "gooey center", and such a sobriquet so very much misses the essential connection to action, you'd think they were doing it on purpose, the freaks. *huff, huff, huff* <- blowing their houses down.

Think big, choose wisely, take a few chances... the question of "lazy" goes away and becomes.... something else.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

ReflecTcelfeR

I want to so badly. It's so scary, I can't!!!! Maybe I'm INTP. NO. I don't HAVE Te at all! NO! I Need it.
    I have always been afraid of testing myself, because no one likes failing. And it isn't to say that you will fail, but it is always there as a possibility, but ignore it. Who really gives a shit, besides you. You don't count in this instance, because if you count then well you won't act.

Trust Thyself.