User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Lazy INTJs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    I can't believe I actually have to type this out, but anyone/type can be lazy...
    I know. I wasn't questioning that, I thought INTJs might have similar opinions about it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuli Lily Askar View Post
    'm 16. Are you curious because you thought I'm not an adult? I don't quite get the meaning here.
    I'm not the critique here. I was asking because I was identifying with what you wrote, at a younger age. I suspected that you were around 15~ years of age. From what I could decipher from your posts. I went through it all with a few scars that I deserved, and a few ones that I couldn't avoid. If you desire situation analysis I can provide it through PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I'm not the critique here. I was asking because I was identifying with what you wrote, at a younger age. I suspected that you were around 15~ years of age. From what I could decipher from your posts. I went through it all with a few scares that I deserved, and a few ones that I couldn't avoid. If you desire situation analysis I can provide it through PM.
    Never said you were. PM-ing you.

MBTI
    INTJ

I wonder... in recent years I've grown weary of the built in pressure to complete, and the concomitant almost daily self-criticism that supports it, the sense of not having done enough or of having wasted time. I don't imagine it will ever go away though.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

'm 16. Are you curious because you thought I'm not an adult? I don't quite get the meaning here.
    Can't speak for them, obviously, but something about you does seem very young and unsure, particularly this shame over laziness.

Back on topic, laziness comes in any type. Don't let MBTI profiles talking about workaholic/June Cleaver types let you think otherwise.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    I wonder... in recent years I've grown weary of the built in pressure to complete, and the concomitant almost daily self-criticism that supports it, the sense of not having done enough or of having wasted time. I don't imagine it will ever go away though.
    This is was I'm afraid of will happen to me. I'm afraid it won't go away.

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Can't speak for them, obviously, but something about you does seem very young and unsure, particularly this shame over laziness.

Back on topic, laziness comes in any type. Don't let MBTI profiles talking about workaholic/June Cleaver types let you think otherwise.
    I know but I thought an INTJ would see the problem in more similar way as me...Or that it would be caused be a similar reason and have a similar solution. For some reason I thought it was best that I was scene as older, forgot why LOL. INTJs here are so different than personalitycafe....

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I know but I thought an INTJ would see the problem in more similar way as me...Or that it would be caused be a similar reason and have a similar solution. For some reason I thought it was best that I was scene as older, forgot why LOL. INTJs here are so different than personalitycafe....
    Just out of curiosity, in what way are they different? Can you elaborate?

There's nothing wrong with being young. Make the most of it, I say.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

Quote Originally Posted by mujigay View Post
    Just out of curiosity, in what way are they different? Can you elaborate?

There's nothing wrong with being young. Make the most of it, I say.
    I know there's nothing wrong with actually being young....UGH. There was a reason, is this the way you can be cursed by Ni? I always forget the "proof part" and than look stupid! I mean of course people vary on any forum but here the INTJs seem more relaxed and more well rounded. And more serious, there most of the one's I see posting seem to act like the stereotypes. I don't know how to explain. I can feel it though. >< I'll figure it out later.

double posted my accident.