• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you could change your type...

Eljeffeboss

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w1
So, if you could change your personality type to any of the other ones would you do it? If you had to change it to another one which one would you pick? Why?

Inverness

MBTI Type
INFJ
ENFP comes to mind. They are most always pretty positive and having a good time!

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I'd be an INTJ. I like how they generally have their crap together from a logistical perspective. And they do seem to always be trying to take over the world in a behind the scenes strategizing sort of way.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Probably either ENTJ or ESTJ. Getting things done, not wasting time wallowing in agonizing sensitivity.

LEGERdeMAIN

So, if you could change your personality type to any of the other ones would you do it? If you had to change it to another one which one would you pick? Why?

Since type never changes(ofc), these questions are a little ridiculous and difficult to take seriously; however, if I could change my personality type, I'd definitely go with ISTP because I think there's a little ISTP inside each of us, waiting for the opportune moment to burst out. If I had to, like at gunpoint, it would probably be ESTP, because they tend to pray loudly and cry at gunpoint, ofc.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't know.

Any types are interesting. I could be anybody, anywhere.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Prolly ENTJ or poss ESTJ...some kind of pro getting shit sorted out whilst remaining impervious to hurt feelings type anyway.

FireShield98

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
No, I would not change my type willingly. If I had to change my type, I'd choose ENTJ, because it's pretty similar to what I am anyway (and, despite being an INTJ, Te is my most used function anyway, according to a cognitive functions test).

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't want to change but I'd like to try on ENTJ for something different. Or ESTP.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I'd like to try being an extrovert. I'm so strongly introverted that it's hard to wrap my head around, and I'm curious about what it's like. Plus I have so many common problems of introverts, like getting stuck in a rut and having a hard time forming connections with people, and it would be nice to be free of those for a while. I guess I'd be ENTP or ENFP, since I still wanna keep my Ne.

I don't know if I'd make it permanent though. For all I know there are some pain-in-the-ass things about being one of those types that have never occurred to me.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
No thanks, I'm good.

But I guess if I had to: ISTP. They're so cool and I just pretend to be. :D

Fleeting

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'd prefer not to change my changeable nature if I had the choice of choosing.

I wouldn't be who I am if I wasn't who I am, which... Maybe I wouldn't be as adaptable.

I'd be, ''Sure, let's give it a go!''

Get there and, ''Oh crap.''

But, I guess if led by gunpoint, I'd go with INTP. I would think that they're more aware, and are able to actually follow through on things, and understand so much more. I envy those that can actually finish what they start, and fully grasp every little detail. Details, though necessary, are uncomfortable for me to deal with. I like letting other people clean up the messy details while I get an overview.

So, yeah. I think I'd wanna try that out for about a month, and then revert back to ENTP status.

Maybe.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJ. Why? Because Jesus, the Ultimate Cosmic God was INFJ!

kevinlivecomau

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w6
I would change my type to ENFP or INFP. I value intuitive a lot so let's leave that, while changing how I channel the information gathered would be interesting.

IceBlock

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The typical action-seeker ESTP. The one you can hardly have its full attention, he can't stop moving around because his energy never ends. The one that talks fast, and multiple things at a time. Also, an extremely funny ESTP, extremely socially adapted. Yes, the clever old-school ESTP.

But it would have to meet all these requirements though, otherwise I'd stick to my real type :D

lost

ESFP just so see how simple life can be and what it's like to be feminine.

herbpixie

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't want to change, but, if held at gunpoint, I'd go with ENTP. They're freakin' hilarious. For experimental purposes, it would be interesting to be an ESFJ for awhile, but I wouldn't want to remain one.