• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you could change your type...

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wouldn't change.

However, if I had to, I'd probably go with ENTJ. Simply because I tend to have fun with xNTJs and I like their personality but I'd like to be more extroverted.

Edit:
Wow, I didn't even read any other posts besides the OP. It's kind of interesting how many people said they would like to be an xNTJ.

Last edited:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
CAN I BE ONE!? HUH? CAN I BE ONE!? BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ONE REALLY BADLY!!

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I definitely choose to be an ISTP.

As someone else said earlier, ISTP's are cool, the rest of us are just trying.

And I secretly would like to drop all the cares I have about the world, and just work on cars.

bored

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
9w8
I wouldn't change my type but if i had to, i'd probably be an ESTP.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would be ENFJ so I could be super charismatic rather than an unpopular IxTP like I am (probably ISTP), and I know I said earlier that I want to be INFJ, but my P probing changed my mind. I cannot be God.

Walkman

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I don't know. Which type is most oblivious? I think I would prefer that ... getting tired of this "all seeing, all knowing" crap.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know. Which type is most oblivious? I think I would prefer that ... getting tired of this "all seeing, all knowing" crap.

ISTP

lens5310122_1245014778Kobe_Dunk.jpg

When we are in the zone we don't notice anything!

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I could change my type I would be INTP rather than ISTP.

INTP-listen.png

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wouldn't mind being ENFJ for a while. But only if I can change back into INTP again afterwards.

acronach

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
probably ENTJ. I want to be better with people, and I hate how I can never stay focused on long-term goals

think2much

MBTI Type
intp
1.ENTJ 2.INTJ both are successful, well respected and self confidence. I care more about enneagram though. I rather have healthy motive than rational personality type.

Burger King

I wish I was an INFP...oh wait...I AM!! (hur-hur)

Seriously though, I wouldn't change. Saw an INFP guy one time (on another forum) beg a couple of ENTJs to "teach" him how to be "them." It was so pathetic and spineless. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Where is the pride?

Edit: Re-read my post and I sounded kind of like a buzz-kill. If I had to pick, I guess INTP.

S

Society

hmm... ESTP or ENFP.

edit: on second thought, living by Fi seems like a lot of work... make it just ESTP.

R

Riva

A few had named ISTPs for -

No thanks, I'm good.

But I guess if I had to: ISTP. They're so cool and I just pretend to be. :D

I definitely choose to be an ISTP.

As someone else said earlier, ISTP's are cool, the rest of us are just trying.

Contrary to most beliefs, ISTPs are actually quite serious. Infact out of all the SPs the most likely to take things quite seriously would be ISTPs. Coold they must be, but not without a care in the world.

If coolness combined with not a care in the world (too much) I would have selected ESFP. And they have quite good communication skills, shockingly when you sit down and have one on one conversations. They are crowd pleases too. Besides ESFPs are extremely sporty. Not all I know.

I would select -

A carefree INFJ - if they do exist that is :laugh:. Probably an INFJ ennegram 7 :shock:. Do they exist? [MENTION=7213]MonkeyGrass[/MENTION] claims to be an E 7.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
i wouldnt change my type, because i rather learn to play with these cards. getting a new set of cards would just give me different type of shitty cards, even if i could get rid of some of the crappy ones i have now. if i were forced to change type, i would change to ENTP with low E just to fuck with the world for not actually changing much :D