• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTP and World Domination

Who will dominate the world?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Revan was strong in the Force—the most gifted of his time—and eventually, by all accounts, managed to gain exceptional command of the Force.[2] Many of his peers were impressed by his talents and skills.[2][7][8] Another powerful Jedi, Meetra Surik, particularly noted that Revan's command of the Force was greater than that of anyone else she had ever met.[2]

Revan is among the few individuals in galactic history, who had significant exposure to both the light and dark sides of the Force, and he proved to be highly skilled in the use of both of these aspects of the Force. Due to these experiences, he was able to develop a perfect understanding of the concept of Unifying Force. During Revan's tenure as a Jedi Master, his command of the Force had reached to such a degree that he could channel both the light and dark sides of the Force simultaneously to perform unique feats.[2] Both as a Sith Lord and as a Jedi, Revan learned a variety of Force abilities to succeed in his plans.

Revan could use the Force to augment his physical strength, speed, and perform various acrobatic feats.[2] Revan had incredible Force sense abilities.[2] With focus, he could sense the presence of another Force-user across the span of the entire Galaxy.[2] He could also use the Force to assist him under challenging situations which involved precise judgements.[2] During his stay on Dantooine, Revan performed Floating Meditation inconjunction with Telekinesis.[7] Revan was adept at using the Force to directly heal his wounds without seeking medical attention.[2][11] Revan also possessed the ability to resist the effects of poisons and drugs.[2][24]

Revan was proficient in the application of Telekinesis being able to move heavy objects simultaneously with mere gestures.[2] He could also hurl heavy objects as missiles towards his targets.[2] In addition, he could Push, Grip, Choke, Wound, and Crush his targets with the Force. Revan could also use the Force to create a whirlwind of Force energy to overwhelm his opponents.[3] Furthermore, Revan was adept in the use of Saber Throw technique and used this ability to cut down multiple opponents simultaneously from a distance.[2]

Revan was proficient in the application of Force lightning,[3] and also in the use of defensive techniques to counter it.[2] Revan could use his bare hands to absorb and deflect very powerful Force lightning attacks.[2] Very few Force-users in the galactic history have demonstrated this ability.

Revan possessed the capabilities to influence the physical and mental condition of his opponents. He was capable of using mind tricks on his opponents,[3] and force his will on them.[7] He particularly exploited The One with these abilities.[7] Revan could also steal knowledge from his opponents,[2] and particularly used this ability to probe the mind of Lord Vitiate during his first encounter with him.[2] In addition, Revan could afflict his targets,[3] and replenish his energies by feeding on them.[2][3] He was particularly immune to the effects of fear.[3] Furthermore, Revan could psychologically manipulate his opponents to use them as tools for his plans.[2]

During his reign as Dark Lord of the Sith, Revan created a Holocron in which he feeded information of many dangerous Sith techniques and rituals, including the deadly Thought bomb. Several millennia later, this holocron was discovered by Darth Bane, who noted that Revan's knowledge of Sith Lore was greater than the entire information contained in the archives of the Sith Academy in Korriban in his time.[24]

Though the full extent of Revan's abilities are unknown; prior to his final duel with Darth Malak, the latter acknowledged that Revan had surpassed his expectations.[7] Revan proved his prodigious combat abilities during his struggle against the forces of Sith stationed on Star Forge.[7] He was able to fight his way through a large number of battle droids, Sith troopers, and Dark Jedi prior to reaching the position of Darth Malak.[7] Even though Darth Malak was well-prepared for combat on the Star Forge—he had grotesquely adapted the Rakatan device to draw energy directly from the chained Jedi captives—he could not stop Revan.[7]

Revan was gifted with Farsight abilities,[3] and commonly experienced Force visions,[2][7] which guided him in his quests.[2][7] He could also sense danger in advance.[
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Revan

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP's can barely make it across a busy street without dying- let alone rule the world. :doh:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP's can barely make it across a busy street without dying- let alone rule the world. :doh:

Well in the world of Pokemon, even Pokemon like Mewtwo (too bad he is INTJ) can rule the world, saved by the tears of life in the above video!

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well in the world of Pokemon, even Pokemon like Mewtwo (too bad he is INTJ) can rule the world, saved by the tears of life in the above video!

Pokeyman is not real, Wiz.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Behold the greatest essay ever written in the history of the human race, the plot for the INTP Architects of world domination and the meaning of life, ultimate control!

Man's Greatest Achievement (1907;1930)
What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine?Variant 1 : An early version of this essay as quoted by Tesla in a letter (dated 19 April 1908) published in The New York Times (21 April 1908)

What magic will be wrought by him in the end? What is to be his greatest deed, his crowning achievement?According to an adopted theory, every ponderable atom is differentiated from a tenuous fluid, filling all space merely by spinning motion, as a whirl of water in a calm lake. By being set in movement this fluid, the ether, becomes gross matter. Its movement arrested, the primary substance reverts to its normal state. It appears, then, possible for man through harnessed energy of the medium and suitable agencies for starting and stopping ether whirls to cause matter to form and disappear. At his command, almost without effort on his part, old worlds would vanish and new ones would spring into being. He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, adjust its distance from the sun, guide it on its eternal journey along any path he might choose, through the depths of the universe. He could make planets collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light; he could originate life in all its infinite forms. To cause at will the birth and death of matter would be man's grandest deed, which would give him the mastery of physical creation, make him fulfill his ultimate destiny.
Variant 2: New York American (6 July 1930)

Can man control this grandest, most awe-inspiring of all processes in nature?When a child is born its sense-organs are brought in contact with the outer world. The waves of sound, heat, and light beat upon its feeble body, its sensitive nerve-fibres quiver, the muscles contract and relax in obedience: a gasp, a breath, and in this act a marvelous little engine, of inconceivable delicacy and complexity of construction, unlike any on earth, is hitched to the wheel-work of the Universe.
The little engine labors and grows, performs more and more involved operations, becomes sensitive to ever subtler influences and now there manifests itself in the fully developed being — Man — a desire mysterious, inscrutable and irresistible: to imitate nature, to create, to work himself the wonders he perceives.
Inspired to this task he searches, discovers and invents, designs and constructs, and covers with monuments of beauty, grandeur and awe, the star of his birth. He descends into the bowels of the globe to bring forth its hidden treasures and to unlock its immense imprisoned energies for his use. He invades the dark depths of the ocean and the azure regions of the sky. He peers in the innermost nooks and recesses of molecular structure and lays bare to his gaze worlds infinitely remote. He subdues and puts to his service the fierce, devastating spark of Prometheus, the titanic forces of the waterfall, the wind and the tide. He tames the thundering bolt of Jove and annihilates time and space. He makes the great Sun itself his obedient toiling slave. Such is his power and might that the heavens reverberate and the whole earth trembles by the mere sound of his voice.

To create and to annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man's mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world...What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet Immortal, with his powers fearful and Divine? What magic will be wrought by him in the end? What is to be his greatest deed, his crowning achievement?
Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or a tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life-giving Prana or Creative Force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles, all things and phenomena. The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance.
Can man control this grandest, most awe-inspiring of all processes in nature? Can he harness her inexhaustible energies to perform all their functions at his bidding? more still cause them to operate simply by the force of his will?
If he could do this, he would have powers almost unlimited and supernatural. At his command, with but a slight effort on his part, old worlds would disappear and new ones of his planning would spring into being. He could fix, solidify and preserve the ethereal shapes of his imagining, the fleeting visions of his dreams. He could express all the creations of his mind on any scale, in forms concrete and imperishable. He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, guide it along any path he might choose through the depths of the Universe. He could cause planets to collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light. He could originate and develop life in all its infinite forms.
To create and to annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man's mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world, his crowning achievement, which would place him beside his Creator, make him fulfill his Ultimate Destiny.

COLORATURA

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I dont believe that no more. I doubt a J can get more accomplished than I can in daily life. The difference is either that I am more flexible and do adapt rather quickly, while a J does have a more sturdy approach and a better grip on reality. The best and fastest pace of work I can achieve when I work in team with a J. Alone tho those Js aint faster than I am.

I dont think its to good if one only rests on ones mbti type descriptions and never tries to change them. Like Ps are always more lazy or INTJs are all living alone in basements having no friends. I think key to ones own self-development should always to face ones weaknesses and try to get better in that as much as one does feel comfortable with. Otherwise we would be all only be a bunch of SJs :) *provocation intended*

YES!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I seriously doubt an INTx is going to take over the world. Why would they even want to have to deal with that many people? ;)

Within

Permabanned
TheInfernalOne-TOR.jpg

Evil INTP 10 of 10 - RaptorWizard The Ultimate

Yeah.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I seriously doubt an INTx is going to take over the world. Why would they even want to have to deal with that many people? ;)

They would manage the world like a chess board, but they would not be one of the pieces in the forefront with the other pieces but rather they are the indirect mover, out of the way of social opposition. That is why Keirsey calls them Mastermind and Architect, because they are the grand designers, but they are behind the scenes.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's correct. Maybe we should destroy the world instead.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broked.
The Force shall free me.

Sith Code

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Do you have a plan yet?

You should start bluffing on the internet once you have a plan. Otherwise its just empty talk.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=4733]yenom[/MENTION] Plans are too rigid to adapt and transform according to the changing circumstances, and plus I am just saying this stuff for fun, so no, I don't have a plan. Take the Joker for example who was the ultimate criminal because he was so spontaneous and dangerous rather than calculating and predictable like too many INTJs are because they plan too far ahead.

We humans could start by studying science to gain greater control over the forces of nature and from there, a million years further in our evolution, we could take over the universe by virtue with knowledge.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
well you should at least have a general idea of what to do.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Its not impossible for INTPs to be leaders.

The great Deng Xiaoping was an INTP introvert, and he became the leader of china because of his strategic vision and persistance in the face of difficulties.

Deng Xiaoping

Having an iron will and a determination to suceed, and persistance in the face of adversity is not limited to a type, but a matter of character.

Rel

I think what the top-dogs are doing now is the perfect plan. Slowly tear down freedom with an effective anti-thesis that forces people to not want their freedom. Create a wealth of unobtainable goals to demoralize the masses into believing life is an unobtainable dream and that giving up said dream is "maturation" into adulthood. Inject ideas into society that divide the people's power into groups, maintain said ideas by creating "awareness" of said ideas. Forces individuals into debt with psychological precision, using foot-in-the-door and false expectations to convince individuals services and material goods are actually what they want. Force them to spend money they don't have, thus enslaving them to an economic-anchor that enslaves said individuals into being the lifeblood to the establishment that perpetuates these ideas. Create more labels to identify groups of individuals who would dare speak of said plan for domination of the human species.

Ultimately sit back and relax, wondering if you're actually in control or if this is how it's just playing out. Reject the former and dwell in the comfort that you're the necessary evil perpetuating the machine, it's out of your hands, sleep tight.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think what the top-dogs are doing now is the perfect plan. Slowly tear down freedom with an effective anti-thesis that forces people to not want their freedom. Create a wealth of unobtainable goals to demoralize the masses into believing life is an unobtainable dream and that giving up said dream is "maturation" into adulthood. Inject ideas into society that divide the people's power into groups, maintain said ideas by creating "awareness" of said ideas. Forces individuals into debt with psychological precision, using foot-in-the-door and false expectations to convince individuals services and material goods are actually what they want. Force them to spend money they don't have, thus enslaving them to an economic-anchor that enslaves said individuals into being the lifeblood to the establishment that perpetuates these ideas. Create more labels to identify groups of individuals who would dare speak of said plan for domination of the human species.

Ultimately sit back and relax, wondering if you're actually in control or if this is how it's just playing out. Reject the former and dwell in the comfort that you're the necessary evil perpetuating the machine, it's out of your hands, sleep tight.

I am american ! So I can hold a gun and as long as that is so this aint over !!

No wait, I am not american :/