User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will dominate the world?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • INTP

3 15.00%
  • INTJ

17 85.00%
First 6789 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I seriously doubt an INTx is going to take over the world. Why would they even want to have to deal with that many people?
    They would manage the world like a chess board, but they would not be one of the pieces in the forefront with the other pieces but rather they are the indirect mover, out of the way of social opposition. That is why Keirsey calls them Mastermind and Architect, because they are the grand designers, but they are behind the scenes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I seriously doubt an INTx is going to take over the world. Why would they even want to have to deal with that many people?
    That's correct. Maybe we should destroy the world instead.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion I gain strength.
    Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broked.
    The Force shall free me.

Sith Code

Do you have a plan yet?

You should start bluffing on the internet once you have a plan. Otherwise its just empty talk.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@yenom Plans are too rigid to adapt and transform according to the changing circumstances, and plus I am just saying this stuff for fun, so no, I don't have a plan. Take the Joker for example who was the ultimate criminal because he was so spontaneous and dangerous rather than calculating and predictable like too many INTJs are because they plan too far ahead.

We humans could start by studying science to gain greater control over the forces of nature and from there, a million years further in our evolution, we could take over the universe by virtue with knowledge.

well you should at least have a general idea of what to do.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

The first post on this thread now features INTPs Nassim Haramein and Walter Russell, 2 very underecognized architects of science and the evolution of man.

Here are some biographies on them:
    Walter Russell - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Russell
    Nassim Haramein - http://www.galacticresonance.org/cat...ssim-haramein/

Its not impossible for INTPs to be leaders.

The great Deng Xiaoping was an INTP introvert, and he became the leader of china because of his strategic vision and persistance in the face of difficulties.

Deng Xiaoping

Having an iron will and a determination to suceed, and persistance in the face of adversity is not limited to a type, but a matter of character.

I think what the top-dogs are doing now is the perfect plan. Slowly tear down freedom with an effective anti-thesis that forces people to not want their freedom. Create a wealth of unobtainable goals to demoralize the masses into believing life is an unobtainable dream and that giving up said dream is "maturation" into adulthood. Inject ideas into society that divide the people's power into groups, maintain said ideas by creating "awareness" of said ideas. Forces individuals into debt with psychological precision, using foot-in-the-door and false expectations to convince individuals services and material goods are actually what they want. Force them to spend money they don't have, thus enslaving them to an economic-anchor that enslaves said individuals into being the lifeblood to the establishment that perpetuates these ideas. Create more labels to identify groups of individuals who would dare speak of said plan for domination of the human species.

Ultimately sit back and relax, wondering if you're actually in control or if this is how it's just playing out. Reject the former and dwell in the comfort that you're the necessary evil perpetuating the machine, it's out of your hands, sleep tight.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Rel View Post
    I think what the top-dogs are doing now is the perfect plan. Slowly tear down freedom with an effective anti-thesis that forces people to not want their freedom. Create a wealth of unobtainable goals to demoralize the masses into believing life is an unobtainable dream and that giving up said dream is "maturation" into adulthood. Inject ideas into society that divide the people's power into groups, maintain said ideas by creating "awareness" of said ideas. Forces individuals into debt with psychological precision, using foot-in-the-door and false expectations to convince individuals services and material goods are actually what they want. Force them to spend money they don't have, thus enslaving them to an economic-anchor that enslaves said individuals into being the lifeblood to the establishment that perpetuates these ideas. Create more labels to identify groups of individuals who would dare speak of said plan for domination of the human species.

Ultimately sit back and relax, wondering if you're actually in control or if this is how it's just playing out. Reject the former and dwell in the comfort that you're the necessary evil perpetuating the machine, it's out of your hands, sleep tight.
    I am american ! So I can hold a gun and as long as that is so this aint over !!

No wait, I am not american :/
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]