User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    ENTPs are very idea-driven. He/she insert ideas into a conversation whenever they pop in their heads -- it's part of their charm. You probably wouldn't see an ISTP do this much, even if they do have a lot of their own ideas.

Also, there is a pretty funny quirk I've seen in every ENTP I've met, one that I'm not sure I can communicate without a visual (I would look up a video on YouTube, but I'm too lazy and wouldn't know where to start): If you say something fascinating or something they can't quite grasp, they all do this "Whaaaaaaaa---?!?!?!" exaggerated expression thing. Their eyes get huge, and their mouth drops, and they just look dumb-struck. It's all a little different for each ENTP I've met, but it's still there! It's just this over-exaggerated response they have when they're shocked or suprised. It's pretty hilarious and loveable.

Whaaaaaa??????

I don't do that

very true. I'm usually kind of uh, well i just take the info as it comes and i dont react / stress much about anything.

but when true novelty comes I just kind of become a retarded 3 year old and yes, i actually do the waaaaaa stuff, exactly as you've described it.

well played.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post

Whaaaaaa??????

I don't do that

very true. I'm usually kind of uh, well i just take the info as it comes and i dont react / stress much about anything.

but when true novelty comes I just kind of become a retarded 3 year old and yes, i actually do the waaaaaa stuff, exactly as you've described it.

well played.
    It doesn't help that you wear a beret, and throw croissants and baguettes at everyone.
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

Stansmith

This video illustrates it pretty well.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE

Why are you comparing ENTPs with ISTPs? They're nothing at all alike.

Quote Originally Posted by ameeker View Post
    Why are you comparing ENTPs with ISTPs? They're nothing at all alike.
    I'm wondering the same thing. They're both TP's and could have similar levels of introversion (considering ENTPs are the most introverted extroverts).

Riva

From what I have noticed:

ISTPs do what is needed to be done whether it is to stimulate their senses (I'm not going to elaborate here) or to act on their foresights or to do mundane tasks. This could primarily be related to Se.

ENTPs look for things to be done and most of their simulations are initiated through imagination. This could primarily be related to Ne.

However it is too time consuming to explain the differences and knowing there is a possibility of this posts not being read I am going to not elaborate it unless someone requests for it.

Anyway due to the ENTPs' needs being less stimulated by external circumstances and mostly by imaginary possibilities ENTPs are a bit/lot more talkative and entertaining. They also have a tendency to become more and more stimulated when there is a larger crowd they have/can build a good rapo with, making them merrier the more.

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC View Post
    If you say something fascinating or something they can't quite grasp, they all do this "Whaaaaaaaa---?!?!?!" exaggerated expression thing. Their eyes get huge, and their mouth drops, and they just look dumb-struck. It's all a little different for each ENTP I've met, but it's still there! It's just this over-exaggerated response they have when they're shocked or suprised. It's pretty hilarious and loveable.