User Tag List

First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Implying all ISTPs are LSI... most ISTPs I know aren't beta at all.
    Most istp I have seen have a more delta vibe.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

My childhood best friend is an ENTP. We have known each other 18 years now. The main difference between us is animation and enthusiasm. In expression, tone, everything. He cracks jokes constantly and will often go on a roll with puns. He's the guy who keeps the joke going, to the point where it dies - miserably. You can't hate him for it tho, because he's just so damned pleased with himself for it.

This joking style is a big giveaway because I know two other ENTP's (had a fling with one, work with one- not very extroverted) but both will go off on puns. I don't really do that.

They have sudden interests. An ENTP's ideas are surprising. I say surprising because they will want to delve into a new interest in such an extreme way. It's surprising because some of their ideas have no connection to what the ENTP's skill set already is and it's BIG. I might say I'm redoing the floors in my house as a DIY project. The ENTP will say he wants to build his own home. Just like that. Out of the blue. I do what I know I can do, ENTP's talk about doing what they'd like to do. Sometimes they follow through. Most of the times, the ideas are forgotten.

The people with homemade roller coasters in their backyards? Thousands of ENTP's probably thought of that idea, it's just a few who actually followed through! LOL.

If an ENTP/ISTP are together, the ISTP will be the one who is calling attention to how an ENTP idea can be practically accomplished. We scale down a bit.

All the ENTP's I know, give off a sense that they are their own biggest fans, but they do it in such a childlike sincere way. People usually forgive the arrogance. I don't like to "put myself out there" as much.

Oh. They talk fast. The less extroverted ENTP I know, often comes off awkward and uncomfortable to people. Yet he and the other ENTP's I know, pride themselves on "knowing people" being able to manipulate or read them. The more extroverted the ENTP the better social prowess.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

The two can very easily be confused. The biggest difference between the two that I see is that the ISTP is often very present oriented and the ENTP is very future oriented.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    The two can very easily be confused. The biggest difference between the two that I see is that the ISTP is often very present oriented and the ENTP is very future oriented.
    This is the most obviously false thing I have seen on this thread in my opinion. I as an ISTP have next to nothing in common with you as an ENTP, because for one I don't care about my image like you seem to if my judgement is correct, and for another thing I take things completely literally rather than you who expects people to intutively grasp social communication rituals without it being spelled out, and for another thing you said once you are completely oblivious to your surroundings, whereas all I do is gather information and observe my environment to grasp the real physical natural world in all its complexity.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    This is the most obviously false thing I have seen on this thread in my opinion. I as an ISTP have next to nothing in common with you as an ENTP, because for one I don't care about my image like you seem to if my judgement is correct, and for another thing I take things completely literally rather than you who expects people to intutively grasp social communication rituals without it being spelled out, and for another thing you said once you are completely oblivious to your surroundings, whereas all I do is gather information and observe my environment to grasp the real physical natural world in all its complexity.
    You mentioned nothing to argue my point that the ISTP is more present oriented and the ENTP is more future oriented. But yet you went on to say how ignorant my post is. If my post is so ignorant. Tell me how it's wrong.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

That would suck if that's ALL you do.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    That would suck if that's ALL you do.
    An infinite mystery the Universe is. An infinite amount of time to solve the mystery of the Universe there must be.

Hence it follows that we should always be learning from our surroundings as the lesson of perception may be the greatest goal.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

An infinite mystery the Universe is. An infinite amount of time to solve the mystery of the Universe there must be.

Hence it follows that we should always be learning from our surroundings as the lesson of perception may be the greatest goal.
    HOW DARE YOU LABEL YOURSELF A TYPE 8.

Now change it back, please.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    HOW DARE YOU LABEL YOURSELF A TYPE 8.

Now change it back, please.
    But if I'm not the same type as Bruce Lee then the world will explode in an eruption brutally blasting everything into oblivion!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

But if I'm not the same type as Bruce Lee then the world will explode in an eruption brutally blasting everything into oblivion!
    "An infinite mystery the Universe is. An infinite amount of time to solve the mystery of the Universe there must be."

Yoda!