• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type do you least like?

theplacesyoullgo

Absolutely agree with all of the ESTJ mentions. I've had dozens of bad experiences with them and am not close with any. Unimaginative, boring, bossy, strangely aggressive, obsessed with pointless procedure, obsessed with "power," hold silly grudges.

ESFJs are far too sensitive and generally annoying, but also pretty nice, so whatever. It's also easy to "play their game" if needed.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It probably doesn't make it easier for Introverted Intuitives (INxx) that ESJs make up a large chunk of society, so you'll run into them a lot. They'll find it hard to identify with you, or understand you, because your type is so rare.

I mean, that's all statistically speaking.

IlyaK1986

MBTI Type
ENTJ
NFs and SJs are in general vile. NFs for their blind idealism and SJs for their rules mongering which creates endless red tape.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:) I like ESTJs and ESFJs because they have a strange love of me which I can't understand but must find flattering nonetheless.

I have the most clashes with ENTJs because they seem kind of annoyed with me and I think that many of them are pricks with sticks up thier asses, but that may just be me... and I'm speaking as a person who has quite a few ENTJ friends (assholes!!!) :doh:

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
NFs and SJs are in general vile. NFs for their blind idealism and SJs for their rules mongering which creates endless red tape.

ENTJs are mean :tongue10:

I have the most clashes with ENTJs because they seem kind of annoyed with me and I think that many of them are pricks with sticks up thier asses, but that may just be me... and I'm speaking as a person who has quite a few ENTJ friends (assholes!!!) :doh:
Point.

:cheese:

Negative_

INFJs sometimes strike me as those people who nonsensically ramble about consciousness, reality, and the auras of their magical woodland critter friends that they can only see while experimenting with Astral Projection, then casually mentioning how they saw and then spoke to Jesus Christ in their coffee that morning while their "sounds of the humpback whale" CD was playing in the background.

:thelook:

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
INFJs sometimes strike me as those people who nonsensically ramble about consciousness, reality, and the auras of their magical woodland critter friends that they can only see while experimenting with Astral Projection, then casually mentioning how they saw and then spoke to Jesus Christ in their coffee that morning while their "sounds of the humpback whale" CD was playing in the background.

:thelook:

What?

You don't like their magical woodland critter friends?
It's not their fault you can't see them.

Just stretch that imagination a bit.
I know you have it in you.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My magic woodland critters carry ex-military Russian bazookas. We settle the score of who's invisible critters are cutest.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You won't be afraid long. The critters like to get the battles over fast. You might find stuffed bunny heads and birdie feet lying around though.

Atomic Fiend

Imaginary critter fight?! :shock: Nfs are scary...
yu_gi_oh_001.jpg

Terrifying.

Negative_

What?

You don't like their magical woodland critter friends?
It's not their fault you can't see them.

Just stretch that imagination a bit.
I know you have it in you.

Nonexistent friends are cool with me - It's the humpback music I can't stand! They're all a bunch of second-rate Blue Whales and everyone knows it. :yes:

shadow1986

MBTI Type
INTP
My least favourite type is an unhealthy one. Healthy individuals from all types, rock.

Hey Hey Hey!

Really good post... I haven't even bothered to read beyond this one... Great post...

But that said, I think it's easier for SJs, and a lot of Es to slip into a comfort zone, and never need to change and adapt, and therefore never really become "healthy" till the day of their death.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
<picture of kids playing a cards game with die>

Um... wouldn't those kids, more than likely, be IXTX? Because... well... usually there are strategies and... um... yeah...

Helios

MBTI Type
INTP
What type do you least like and why? This is for other NTs, but I'm interested to what other people might have to say.

The ISFJ: quietly banal, mawkish, myopic, intolerant, dogmatically orthodox and unintelligent, to name but a few characteristics.

Last edited:

bronte

MBTI Type
infp
The ISFJ: Quietly banal, mawkish, myopic, intolerant, dogmatically orthodox and unintelligent, to name but a few characteristics.

I work with two isfjs - I dont recognise any of this - I'd say - very sensitive to others feelings, put themslves out to do stuff for others, incredibly responsible and efficient (our office would not function without them) without having to be praised for it or shove their good works down your throat, quietly keep themselves to themselves whilst having a silly sense of humour (you only find this out when you get to know them well - if you dont get to know any type well and have highly negative opinions of them then you are going to give this away in your interactions with them and chances are you will not see the best of people).

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
and a lot of Es to slip into a comfort zone, and never need to change and adapt, and therefore never really become "healthy" till the day of their death.

Yeah even the 47 year old ENFJ today just would not shut up.

I mean I like ENFJs but this guy was 47 and he didn't get it.