• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type do you least like?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
jack's one of the cutest ones though :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He does have his cute moments, yes *grin*
Then again, so do most INTP's, though few would admit to such a thing :devil:

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
ISFJ...

Micro detailed, socaly inept over emotional control freaks - work with loads of these guys....

;)

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Aww, I disagree. I've yet to meet an ISFJ that I dislike.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even though we ISJs don't say what you "ought to be doing," we're thinking it. Oh, we're thinking it. :cheese:

And actually, it's pretty cool that this thread has a lot of good discussion in it.

Last edited:

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, I didn't see this.
Ehh. ISTJs do the same. We just aren't as vocal as ESTJs. That's what bothers me about ESTJs. They're vocal about the things that I usually keep to myself.
Yeah, actually my ESTJ sister is borderline embarrassing sometimes, when she says something that I was thinking, but wasn't going to say. I've noticed her doing that a lot lately, especially when we're getting to know people.

Let's see...the most annoying people over the years...are actually the hardest for me to identify their type. One girl was ENFJ? INFJ? INTJ? Something like that. My worst enemy was ESTP probably, but one of my best friends is also an ESTP. One guy was INTJ, really irritating to work with. I could probably find one for every type, which would be fun to pick on each type.

Last edited:

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
spirilis is an INTP and I think he's freakin' rocking!

Don't let one two three a few several nuts spoil the banana bread.

rofl for inadvertant sexual insinuation
:doh:

What about every single nut that I've ever met?

There does appear to be a strong trend.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
What about every single nut that I've ever met?

There does appear to be a strong trend.

Pshhh, I'm outta here..

nut-family-blog.jpg

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You guessed it, ESTJ for the win. Seriously I'm starting to think we just need to round these people up and stick them all on an island somewhere, where they can all scream at each other until their little worlds collapse and their heads all explode from too much contact with other value systems. :)

I know it's safe to assume that stuff like this is behind the backs of ESTJs on this site, because only around five of us are active (or close to it), but nonetheless, here I am. And I'm kind of offended.

To answer the OP: I agree with Geoff. It has more to do with who's a jerk or not. Being a jerk isn't really type-specific.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Perhaps people should instead say (including me in the original post). Something along the lines of "I least like X type because in my personal experience with X type they have been Y to me and Z to me and Y and Z make me feel (input feeling or thought) because of..." and so forth.

Just sayin'.
My two cents.

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
I know it's safe to assume that stuff like this is behind the backs of ESTJs on this site, because only around five of us are active (or close to it), but nonetheless, here I am. And I'm kind of offended.

To answer the OP: I agree with Geoff. It has more to do with who's a jerk or not. Being a jerk isn't really type-specific.

Suffice it to say that anyone with a quote from the BTILC movie in their signature cannot be bad.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
What type do you least like and why? This is for other NTs, but I'm interested to what other people might have to say.

For me I have really come to not like darker ENFJ.
What I despise is they tend to use their excellent social skills to control others, the whole manipulative factor is just a taboo for me, like using your powers for evil or something along those lines. Of course INTJ might use their powers for evil too... but the whole social manipulation of others just seems down right wrong to me, especially if one is aware of what they are doing.
You mean like Hitler?
Or Wilhelm I. The Billy Boy.

Power and Glory.
Graham Greene was obsessed with the subject in all his books.
It is not surprising.

His father was a school teacher.
Graham was one of the students.
He was no pupil, though.

A student learns.
A pupil is taught.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
My least favorite type might be ESFJ, though I'm not positive because I don't actual know many of them.
Exactly.

The nemesis is not in your book.
Why?

Light does not cast a shadow.
The obstacle does.

What is the obstacle?
It is you.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I hate entps, all of them!

the soulless one

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
ESTJ. An emotionally off the wall ESFJ or ENFJ would be a total nightmare, though, but I haven't had much contact with them, thankfully. INFPs with that sort of problem can be nightmares, but I've had the most unhealthy interaction with ESTJ and that's why I chose the type. There are plenty of okay to cool ones, but whatever.