• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type do you least like?

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
NFJ chicks love ENTP guys, and they don't cry as much as the ENFPs

Yeah i'm just trying to hide my attraction for the kind with active denial. I'm just doing my job sir

also I love calling girls brats

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
As per Socionics, as MBTI doesn't provide this valuable distinction: ESFj-Si.

They're way too intense for me. I can stand ISFjs for at least a while, but with ESFj-Si I get an instant uuughhh reaction most of the time. They usually try to control me with their Fe and I'm like, "No, sorry, I'm independent."

charliefoxtrot

MBTI Type
INTP
Okay...so cliché coming from a teenager. But my parents' ways of viewing things annoy the **** out of me.
My mother is an ENFP, my father in an ISTJ. My mom is so irrational and expects me to be emotionally psychic, and my father can be such a pedant. It interests me how they have survived so long while being total opposites, though.
I haven't gone far enough to really investigate the types of other people past those I interact with most, so I don't have broad scope to draw from. From my experience though...my parents happen to be the people I have the most personality-interaction issues with.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Personally I don't like too much of a type. I came to find out about this when I was in "one-Type-Forums" only. So, too much of the same Type is a bad thing. It starts to get very extreme and boring. Mixed places are much better, I'd say.
So there is no single Type I don't like, really. As long as it is not like...1000 of them "against" me alone. :dry:

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
Everyone annoys the heck out of me at one time or another. I've had some bad experiences with ISFJ, but overall I'd have to say ENFJs are the type I hate most. I've had some hum-dingers of arguments about how I've said something that's offended someone, even though it was the truth. Also, telling me their problems and not using my solutions. What a waste of my breath.

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
Just wondering (and being devil's advocate here) -- has anyone considered that the type you say you can't stand or like the least says more about you and your limitations (and fears, and prejudices) than it does about the types mentioned? :devil:

G

garbage

Also, telling me their problems and not using my solutions. What a waste of my breath.

Maybe they just needed someone to listen to them? Or were they continually pestering you with the same problem stubbornly?

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
Maybe they just needed someone to listen to them? Or were they continually pestering you with the same problem stubbornly?

Yes it was the same problem over and over. I like to try to help people, but I eventually grew tired of it. I got the feeling that they probably repeat their problems to anyone and everyone that has the bad sense to listen and then will carry on exactly as before.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
XSXJ

I don't care for them most of the time, but when I actually have to actively deal with them for an extended period of time... I start getting thoughts about my chances of getting away with murder.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Whatever type tends to take their limited subjective experiences as objective reality.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can think of at least one person that I like from each type, with the exception of ESTJ's. I only have typed 2 ESTJ's though and happen to not like either of them, so i'm sure someone's going to come along and prove me wrong.

Lexlike

MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
4w5
ESTJs, too much of a traditionalist,
sometimes ESTPs or ESFps, because their need for outer-stimuli can become too much for me...

mbeerti

MBTI Type
INTP
The ESFJs I've encountered have been irrational, controlling, and preoccupied with how they come across to the "public."

mbeerti

MBTI Type
INTP
Probably an emotionally unstable ESFJ. What right-minded person would stand in the war-path of an irrational, dogmatic extravert... with an obession with routine?

Coming into second would be ESTJ's. They're pushy, nagging individuals who appear to be immune to my amazing wittisisms.

Couldn't have said it better myself, Grungemouse. I was going to leave the "2nd" ESTJs alone, but when I read your quote, well... It's just too accurate. Not to mention their fondness for mind-numbing schedules and routine. :shock: