User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

the only types i have ever really bumped heads with were those of the ESTJ type and ISFJs tend to annoy me for some reason, but that is probably just the unhealthy ones.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    ..ISFJs tend to annoy me for some reason, but that is probably just the unhealthy ones.

Yes, ISFJ without good T development can be super irritating, but I find them easy to deal with in the way of ...er...trying to avoid unpleasant interactions. They don't seem as keen to start BS or mind games as the unhealthy ESFJ do. The unhealthy ISFJ just seem to sink into their own paranoia.

MBTI
    FiSi

I somehow just can't get along with INTJs, no matter how hard I try.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

I'm generally put off by strong E's. Otherwise, I can't pinpoint one least favorite type.

I have a quick, semi-off topic question:

Are ENTJs really that interested in establishing rules? I have always been under the impression that they just give commands that best fit the situation, rather than focus on set guidelines.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

MEAN and DUMB.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ

E's that get annoyed because I don't feel like talking. I don't think I know the types well enough to pinpoint which would be one was my least favorite. I don't think it would be ENFP or ENTJ though.
    What a waste of life..

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't dislike any particular type. People within types can vary so much that it is pointless for me to make a generalization. I have known wonderful and nasty people of many different types. Any cognitive function(s) or combination thereof can influence a person's character and habits in a way that I might view positively or negatively. I have known ESTJs, ENFJs, and ISFPs that I utterly despise, and also those same types that I get along great with.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

ESFJ's that aren't brought up right.

ESFJs who have not had the advantage of developing their own values by weighing them against a good external value system may develop very questionable values. In such cases, the ESFJ most often genuinely believes in the integrity of their skewed value system. They have no internal understanding of values to set them straight. In weighing their values against our society, they find plenty of support for whatever moral transgression they wish to justify. This type of ESFJ is a dangerous person indeed. Extraverted Feeling drives them to control and manipulate, and their lack of Intuition prevents them from seeing the big picture. They're usually quite popular and good with people, and good at manipulating them. Unlike their ENFJ cousin, they don't have Intuition to help them understand the real consequences of their actions. They are driven to manipulate other to achieve their own ends, yet they believe that they are following a solid moral code of conduct.
    This is pretty much an exact description of my last roommate. I hated her guts, and she couldn't understand why she couldn't manipulate me into being her friend.

MBTI
    Intp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    MEAN and DUMB.
    (Again) I agree with CC.
    And with Geoff and Blakcmail in that using MBTI in terms of types you dislike seems weird since it should help understand irritation by differences...
    Vanitas vanitatum omnia vanitas

MBTI
    INTP

Ugggh, ESFJs, or at least one particular ESFJ. Superficial, judgemental, controlling, and selfish. Oh and trying to teach them logic ... I was a logic tutor for a different ESFJ (I think) for a short time, and I might have well just rattled on at her in russian for an hour. She was a really nice lady though.

I don't dislike ESFJs though. My mom is an ESFJ and I love her more than anyting. They can just be sooo frustrating sometimes.
    Human reason has this peculiar fate that in one species of its knowledge it is burdened by questions which, as prescribed by the very nature of reason itself, it is not able to ignore, but which, as transcending all its powers, it is also not able to answer. --Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason