I most dislike E/ISFPs.
    May I ask why?

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Just putting it out there to the dozens of 'ESTJ' critics.
    One of my brothers is an ESTJ - and everybody likes him!

He's very balanced and has developed a sense of fun, so...this could be why.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatbot View Post
    ESTJ: You will follow my rule because we've always done it that way.
    ENTJ: No. My rule is more efficient. You will follow my rule.
    Me: No. Both rules suck. I'm not going to listen to either of you.

My least favorite is the ENTJ, and for much the same reason you dislike the ESTJ: I don't want to follow your rules and you try to make me follow them. Your rules may be slightly more justifiable and efficient than those of the ESTJ, but they don't work for me and I resent the attempts at control. I work best when doing things my own way.

But the ENTJ is worse than the ESTJ because they actually enjoy telling you what to do, while the ESTJ sees it as their duty. ENTJs come off as extremely narcissistic and controlling. They are too much into methodologies instead of results. Who cares how I do it as long as I get the results you want?

Second worst is the ESFJ, with their anal-retentive BS.

Any EJ is bad. They all know how it should be done and they all want to tell you.

ESTPs can be cocky assholes.
    I want to add that I try not to tell people what/how to do things, but its just that I get impatient and feel like you are holding back the process with this way and are totally ignoring my well thought through input.
    This is why.
    I try not to be a brick wall
    bruised and battered ENTJ sx/sp/so 8w9
    Tri-fix: 8w9 sx/sp - 3w4 sp/sx - 5w6 soc/sx
    http://leonardolestat.mypersonality.info

(I'm secretly ENxP, but don't tell anyone)

"Mother, I love you, I never meant to hit you over the head with that shovel."

Quote:
    Originally Posted by persianness
    I most dislike E/ISFPs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    May I ask why?
    I most like E/ISFPs. Especially ISFPs.
    If they're not paranoid about me being an asshole that is

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    It probably doesn't make it easier for Introverted Intuitives (INxx) that ESJs make up a large chunk of society, so you'll run into them a lot. They'll find it hard to identify with you, or understand you, because your type is so rare.

I mean, that's all statistically speaking.
    SJ's constantly suggest I have a P nature :steam:
    They usually don't get the beauty of NJ-ness

I really respect ISTJs and ESTJs tho.. ISTJs are easier to cooperate with for me personally.

MBTI
    ENTP

^
    ya ISXJ are pretty nice, but when ESXJ think they are some hot shot, their presence even irritates me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

which ever one started this thread

*half kidding*
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I have a love/hate relationship with xSFJs. I think they're generally well-intentioned and agreeable, but can get off-the-charts annoying very quickly. Unhealthy ESFJs, especially, drive me crazy. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall for all you can actually get through in reasoning with them, and after a time I can't deal with the insatiable neediness. I have some good friends of the type, but when I think about the most irritating people I've ever met, they're usually histrionic ESFJs. I'm going to go against the general consensus and say that ISFJs can be nearly as frustrating. They can be inflexible, banal and infuriatingly passive-aggressive.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

ESFPs, ESFJs and ENFPs, mostly. Occasionally ISFPs. Mostly it's the extroverted types that annoy me and those who rely WAY too much on their feelings and not enough on rationality. Mostly EXFX females, though.
    "Science is the attempt to make the chaotic diversity of our sense-experience correspond to a logically uniform style of thought." -Einstein

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves, who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad memories and allow themselves to be provoked this easily weak people, in other words they stand no chance!" -Snape

Em. Female INTx and Proud of it. Left-handed Calligrapher. Writer. Scientist. Type Five Enneagram.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by hokie912 View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with xSFJs. I think they're generally well-intentioned and agreeable, but can get off-the-charts annoying very quickly. Unhealthy ESFJs, especially, drive me crazy. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall for all you can actually get through in reasoning with them, and after a time I can't deal with the insatiable neediness. I have some good friends of the type, but when I think about the most irritating people I've ever met, they're usually histrionic ESFJs. I'm going to go against the general consensus and say that ISFJs can be nearly as frustrating. They can be inflexible, banal and infuriatingly passive-aggressive.
    Same here. Our way of communicating is sometimes so foreign to each other, that we forcefully clash when we make decisions together or discuss sensitive issues. And understanding SFJs are even more challenging - it's as if we come from two entirely different worlds. However, I generally avoid the SFJs who have difficult or incompatible personalities with mine, so I don't necessarily consider them the least likable. The ones I associate with are very pleasant and level-headed. They make my day.

That said, when it comes working with other TJs (especially the controlling ones), this 'clash' is by far the worst. Our weaknesses become intensified and there's no other complimenting strengths to balance them out.

Overall, I honestly don't think I have a least favorite type because every time I think of one, I have a number of other reasons why I favor them. But I will list the MB types of the individuals I have a tough time getting along with.

3 ESTJs - Tried to tell me what to do and how to do it without my input.
    2 ESFJs - Overly focused on social propriety. While others keep this to themselves, they expect me to follow it too.
    1 ISFJ - See explanation above.
    4 INTJs - Obnoxious. Too much of the "I'm right" mentality. Impossible to reason with. Also happen to be INTJ elitists.
    4 EXXPs - I dislike these four individuals, period. There's nothing to like about them. Highly manipulative for personal gains. Purposely provokes for no reason. Non-constructive. Attention-whoring egomaniacs. Refuses to be wrong, regardless of the overwhelming evidence. Communication barriers makes our interactions worse. (Ironically, the people I like the most also share this MB type. )

I suppose by default, the SFJs lands on the bottom because I don't quite enjoy their motivations enough to offset the preferences I don't value. Yet regardless of my attitude towards this type, it is how the person themselves that determines whether or not we will 'like' each other.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.