User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Results 211 to 220 of 237

  1. #211
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Not true actually. Nothing worse than an I that bottles everything up and subconsciously takes it out on you with passive aggressiveness, sarcasm and generally lousy bodylanguage which just ruins everyones mood. At least with the E, you can confront them with their behavior. The I will just deny all of it.
    Well maybe E's deal with E's better, and I's deal with I's better? That's how it usually works, if I had to choose between an I or an E to talk to without knowing anything else, I'd go with the I, simply because it's easier to get along and I relate much better to them.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  2. #212
    Senior Member blanclait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    ESTJs and ESFJs REALLY annoy me. STOP CLEANING ALREADY! NOBODY CARES! AND QUIT FABRICATING! AND STAND DOWN FROM THE ARGUEMENT IF YOU ARE WRONG! BE PERSUADEABLE! They have so much to learn, and we have so much to learn from them, but talking to them can be similar to talking to a brick wall, and it ALWAYS results in frustrations for the both of us. Every interaction, every time. Itís fine to keep them at a distance, but if you have to be close to them then it is very painful. At family get-togethers itís eight SJs v. three NTs. If that isnít pain, I donít know what is.
    agreed. so many of them seems to be incapable of deductive reasoning and tries to rule everything out with facts. And almost never second guesses possibilities of biases/errors.

    i recognize the value of both, but in terms of human behaviors or something related to vague theories, i think deductive reasoning is superior in most cases. While inductive in some forms of formula, but not according to them.
    :steam:

    SPs are definitely more open and understanding.

    This is the worst scenario when talking to SJ
    for eg., (random eg, dont take the statement itself seriously)

    ME: Males tend to be agressive.
    ExSJ: My brother and my uncle is more passive than most women.
    ME: (thinking wtf?)

  3. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ?
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Well maybe E's deal with E's better, and I's deal with I's better? That's how it usually works, if I had to choose between an I or an E to talk to without knowing anything else, I'd go with the I, simply because it's easier to get along and I relate much better to them.
    Yea, true, each type has its own strengths and flaws, both Is and Es in these matters. I do try though to clear things up, between people, admittedly, I'm not perfect in these things.

  4. #214
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Most of the posts here are coming from people who have had bad experiences with an unhealthy person, just saying.
    Last edited by BlackCat; 01-08-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Grammar
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  5. #215
    deleted
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    ESFJ/ESTJs are big liars, yet they don't even know they're lying. This is in regard to how they think the world works. They think they are perfectionist, just liars actually. Their idea of duty is just a formal way of looking down upon others for no apparent reason. They lie when being nice, they lie when things are just right. I don't understand any SJs but they aren't bad people. I appreciate the more intelligent ones. The bad ESFJs think most people are fake I am pretty sure. I've seen some alright ESFJs but not my cup of tea. My experience with ESFJs is being highly annoyed and uncomfortable.

    Although any type can be horrible.

  6. #216
    Senior Member Gauche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Personally, I don't like any of the types

  7. #217
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Most of the posts here are coming from people who have had bad experiences with an unhealthy person, just saying.
    Many of the responses are the exact opposite type of the posters, too. Of course you're not going to like them.. you can't readily understand anything about them!

    On such a INTP-heavy forum, I guess it makes sense that ESFJ is nearly universally hated.

  8. #218
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    Personally, I don't like any of the types
    Dislike everyone equally. Hear, Hear.

  9. #219
    S Saiyan God Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,141

    Default

    I most dislike E/ISFPs.

  10. #220
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I know it's safe to assume that stuff like this is behind the backs of ESTJs on this site, because only around five of us are active (or close to it), but nonetheless, here I am. And I'm kind of offended.

    To answer the OP: I agree with Geoff. It has more to do with who's a jerk or not. Being a jerk isn't really type-specific.
    You do realize that telling an ENTP he's offended you is more likely to amuse and encourage him than ward him off?

    Pssssh, you're just upset that nobody likes your type. An SJ would get offended!

    Honestly though, I think it's because Ss in general (and especially SJs) are really underrepresented on this entire site, and ESxJs tend to bug Ns more than other types.

    When you say that "being a jerk isn't type-specific", that's true, but only because what constitutes "being a jerk" is subjective and dependent upon one's type. You're talking to a lot of Ns and Ps here, and so most of what bothers us tends to correlate highly with common ESTJ behavior. It's nothing personal, really.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

Similar Threads

  1. [JCF] What type do you think I am? Most likely IxFP.
    By DBPhenomE in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2017, 06:51 AM
  2. What type do you try to look like when you are obviously not?
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 09-13-2015, 04:26 AM
  3. What type do I seem like to you?
    By gromit in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-20-2014, 08:05 PM
  4. [MBTItm] xNFPs what types do you feel understand you like no other.
    By angelhair45 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 09:17 AM
  5. [INTJ] INTJs which NT type do you least like?
    By Riva in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO