First 122021222324 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Not true actually. Nothing worse than an I that bottles everything up and subconsciously takes it out on you with passive aggressiveness, sarcasm and generally lousy bodylanguage which just ruins everyones mood. At least with the E, you can confront them with their behavior. The I will just deny all of it.
    Well maybe E's deal with E's better, and I's deal with I's better? That's how it usually works, if I had to choose between an I or an E to talk to without knowing anything else, I'd go with the I, simply because it's easier to get along and I relate much better to them.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    ESTJs and ESFJs REALLY annoy me. STOP CLEANING ALREADY! NOBODY CARES! AND QUIT FABRICATING! AND STAND DOWN FROM THE ARGUEMENT IF YOU ARE WRONG! BE PERSUADEABLE! They have so much to learn, and we have so much to learn from them, but talking to them can be similar to talking to a brick wall, and it ALWAYS results in frustrations for the both of us. Every interaction, every time. Itís fine to keep them at a distance, but if you have to be close to them then it is very painful. At family get-togethers itís eight SJs v. three NTs. If that isnít pain, I donít know what is.
    agreed. so many of them seems to be incapable of deductive reasoning and tries to rule everything out with facts. And almost never second guesses possibilities of biases/errors.

i recognize the value of both, but in terms of human behaviors or something related to vague theories, i think deductive reasoning is superior in most cases. While inductive in some forms of formula, but not according to them.
    :steam:

SPs are definitely more open and understanding.

This is the worst scenario when talking to SJ
    for eg., (random eg, dont take the statement itself seriously)

ME: Males tend to be agressive.
    ExSJ: My brother and my uncle is more passive than most women.
    ME: (thinking wtf?)

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Well maybe E's deal with E's better, and I's deal with I's better? That's how it usually works, if I had to choose between an I or an E to talk to without knowing anything else, I'd go with the I, simply because it's easier to get along and I relate much better to them.
    Yea, true, each type has its own strengths and flaws, both Is and Es in these matters. I do try though to clear things up, between people, admittedly, I'm not perfect in these things.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Most of the posts here are coming from people who have had bad experiences with an unhealthy person, just saying.
    Last edited by BlackCat; 01-08-2009 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Grammar
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

deleted

ESFJ/ESTJs are big liars, yet they don't even know they're lying. This is in regard to how they think the world works. They think they are perfectionist, just liars actually. Their idea of duty is just a formal way of looking down upon others for no apparent reason. They lie when being nice, they lie when things are just right. I don't understand any SJs but they aren't bad people. I appreciate the more intelligent ones. The bad ESFJs think most people are fake I am pretty sure. I've seen some alright ESFJs but not my cup of tea. My experience with ESFJs is being highly annoyed and uncomfortable.

Although any type can be horrible.

Personally, I don't like any of the types

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Most of the posts here are coming from people who have had bad experiences with an unhealthy person, just saying.
    Many of the responses are the exact opposite type of the posters, too. Of course you're not going to like them.. you can't readily understand anything about them!

On such a INTP-heavy forum, I guess it makes sense that ESFJ is nearly universally hated.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gauche View Post
    Personally, I don't like any of the types
    Dislike everyone equally. Hear, Hear.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

I most dislike E/ISFPs.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I know it's safe to assume that stuff like this is behind the backs of ESTJs on this site, because only around five of us are active (or close to it), but nonetheless, here I am. And I'm kind of offended.

To answer the OP: I agree with Geoff. It has more to do with who's a jerk or not. Being a jerk isn't really type-specific.
    You do realize that telling an ENTP he's offended you is more likely to amuse and encourage him than ward him off?

Pssssh, you're just upset that nobody likes your type. An SJ would get offended!

Honestly though, I think it's because Ss in general (and especially SJs) are really underrepresented on this entire site, and ESxJs tend to bug Ns more than other types.

When you say that "being a jerk isn't type-specific", that's true, but only because what constitutes "being a jerk" is subjective and dependent upon one's type. You're talking to a lot of Ns and Ps here, and so most of what bothers us tends to correlate highly with common ESTJ behavior. It's nothing personal, really.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?