User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by shadow1986 View Post
    and a lot of Es to slip into a comfort zone, and never need to change and adapt, and therefore never really become "healthy" till the day of their death.
    You'r kidding me... right?
    Not among NT rationals at least.
    Take intps. When they go bad, the fact they basically mainly function as self contained systems explains much of the anime\ninja\awkward wierdo thing some intps have going on. And the N just fucks them up instead of helping them in this case.

Yes I talk about messed up intps, but it's not THAT rare.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    What?

You don't like their magical woodland critter friends?
    It's not their fault you can't see them.

Just stretch that imagination a bit.
    I know you have it in you.

I don't have any critter friends though, and I haven't tried astral projection. Or spoken to Jesus Christ. Unfortunately.

MBTI
    INTJ

Hmm, I think I initially dislike ESFPs if they are too loud or too attention-seeking. I had a roommate who was one, and she loved being praised, and it completely goes against my personality to give compliments to people who are fishing for compliments. I like harmony, though, so I started giving her compliments a lot more. It really helped. After a while, I just get used to ESFPs and am bemused by them rather than offended.

I really have a hard time with INFPs in the long-run. I'm so rational and judicious about problems. I get over things easily. It frustrates me that I can't just say to INFPs "it's okay, move on, don't take it personally." There are 4 of us INs that hang out from time to time. Two are a married couple (INFJ and INFP). One is me (INTJ), and one is the INFJ's best friend (another INFP). Anyway, the INFPs are self-hating, but they are always fighting over who gets attention from the INFJ. Very annoying. I'm opinionated as an INTJ, so I have to be very careful about what I say around that group. Every little thing can be taken as an emotional insult (which they will never frankly address). Very frustrating!

But, INFPs aren't all bad. My dad's one, and I love him! I like my friends, too. I just like straightforward rationality when I can get it.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

ESFPs. Misunderstandings up the wazoo. And I know three ESFPs with whom this sort of thing frequently happens. Surely I can't be just imagining it...?
    MBTI: ENFJ | Enneagram: 4w5

MBTI
    ENTP

ESTJs and ESFJs REALLY annoy me. STOP CLEANING ALREADY! NOBODY CARES! AND QUIT FABRICATING! AND STAND DOWN FROM THE ARGUEMENT IF YOU ARE WRONG! BE PERSUADEABLE! They have so much to learn, and we have so much to learn from them, but talking to them can be similar to talking to a brick wall, and it ALWAYS results in frustrations for the both of us. Every interaction, every time. Its fine to keep them at a distance, but if you have to be close to them then it is very painful. At family get-togethers its eight SJs v. three NTs. If that isnt pain, I dont know what is.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Any type that bullies others coz they can or worse, enjoy it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I think it goes more down the type of person, rather than the MBTI type that crudely defines them..and I don't like being frank about this, but I'd say that some ESTPs can really annoy me. SPs in general, get on my nerves, especially when you have one moving in with you (New Step-Brother) :sad:. I feel like, sometimes, they can go a little far, tell one too many jokes, and they really try to make to much of the moment, that it messes with my head. I feel that sometimes they can have a lack of seriousness in serious matters, and it's rough because I lack their understanding.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I think it goes more down the type of person, rather than the MBTI type that crudely defines them..and I don't like being frank about this, but I'd say that some ESTPs can really annoy me. SPs in general, get on my nerves, especially when you have one moving in with you (New Step-Brother) :sad:. I feel like, sometimes, they can go a little far, tell one too many jokes, and they really try to make to much of the moment, that it messes with my head. I feel that sometimes they can have a lack of seriousness in serious matters, and it's rough because I lack their understanding.
    Interesting... INFPs are my favorite type.

As for types I don't like... None really... though it wouldn't surprise me if some of the SJ types didn't like me.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Least favorite? None.

Unhealthy people are just plain awful though. I have friends of most types... They are all (mostly) healthy and good people. Here is the variety: ISTJ, ISFP, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ENFP, ENFJ, INTP, ENTJ. The numbers vary, but I get along with my types.

I must say... Any extravert that is unhealthy is just plain awful. At least when introverts are unhealthy they suffer in silence and don't let the entire world know.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Least favorite? None.

Unhealthy people are just plain awful though. I have friends of most types... They are all (mostly) healthy and good people. Here is the variety: ISTJ, ISFP, INFJ, INTJ, ISTP, ENFP, ENFJ, INTP, ENTJ. The numbers vary, but I get along with my types.

I must say... Any extravert that is unhealthy is just plain awful. At least when introverts are unhealthy they suffer in silence and don't let the entire world know.

Not true actually. Nothing worse than an I that bottles everything up and subconsciously takes it out on you with passive aggressiveness, sarcasm and generally lousy bodylanguage which just ruins everyones mood. At least with the E, you can confront them with their behavior. The I will just deny all of it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”