• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What type do you least like?

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
Just putting it out there to the dozens of 'ESTJ' critics.
One of my brothers is an ESTJ - and everybody likes him!

He's very balanced and has developed a sense of fun, so...this could be why.

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
ESTJ: You will follow my rule because we've always done it that way.
ENTJ: No. My rule is more efficient. You will follow my rule.
Me: No. Both rules suck. I'm not going to listen to either of you.

My least favorite is the ENTJ, and for much the same reason you dislike the ESTJ: I don't want to follow your rules and you try to make me follow them. Your rules may be slightly more justifiable and efficient than those of the ESTJ, but they don't work for me and I resent the attempts at control. I work best when doing things my own way.

But the ENTJ is worse than the ESTJ because they actually enjoy telling you what to do, while the ESTJ sees it as their duty. ENTJs come off as extremely narcissistic and controlling. They are too much into methodologies instead of results. Who cares how I do it as long as I get the results you want?

Second worst is the ESFJ, with their anal-retentive BS.

Any EJ is bad. They all know how it should be done and they all want to tell you.

ESTPs can be cocky assholes.

I want to add that I try not to tell people what/how to do things, but its just that I get impatient and feel like you are holding back the process with this way and are totally ignoring my well thought through input.:doh:
This is why.
I try not to be a brick wall :smile:

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
It probably doesn't make it easier for Introverted Intuitives (INxx) that ESJs make up a large chunk of society, so you'll run into them a lot. They'll find it hard to identify with you, or understand you, because your type is so rare.

I mean, that's all statistically speaking.

SJ's constantly suggest I have a P nature :steam:
They usually don't get the beauty of NJ-ness :blush:

I really respect ISTJs and ESTJs tho.. ISTJs are easier to cooperate with for me personally.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
^
ya ISXJ are pretty nice, but when ESXJ think they are some hot shot, their presence even irritates me.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
which ever one started this thread

*half kidding*

hokie912

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I have a love/hate relationship with xSFJs. I think they're generally well-intentioned and agreeable, but can get off-the-charts annoying very quickly. Unhealthy ESFJs, especially, drive me crazy. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall for all you can actually get through in reasoning with them, and after a time I can't deal with the insatiable neediness. I have some good friends of the type, but when I think about the most irritating people I've ever met, they're usually histrionic ESFJs. I'm going to go against the general consensus and say that ISFJs can be nearly as frustrating. They can be inflexible, banal and infuriatingly passive-aggressive.

Sinister Scribe

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
ESFPs, ESFJs and ENFPs, mostly. Occasionally ISFPs. Mostly it's the extroverted types that annoy me and those who rely WAY too much on their feelings and not enough on rationality. Mostly EXFX females, though.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have a love/hate relationship with xSFJs. I think they're generally well-intentioned and agreeable, but can get off-the-charts annoying very quickly. Unhealthy ESFJs, especially, drive me crazy. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall for all you can actually get through in reasoning with them, and after a time I can't deal with the insatiable neediness. I have some good friends of the type, but when I think about the most irritating people I've ever met, they're usually histrionic ESFJs. I'm going to go against the general consensus and say that ISFJs can be nearly as frustrating. They can be inflexible, banal and infuriatingly passive-aggressive.

Same here. Our way of communicating is sometimes so foreign to each other, that we forcefully clash when we make decisions together or discuss sensitive issues. And understanding SFJs are even more challenging - it's as if we come from two entirely different worlds. However, I generally avoid the SFJs who have difficult or incompatible personalities with mine, so I don't necessarily consider them the least likable. The ones I associate with are very pleasant and level-headed. :) They make my day.

That said, when it comes working with other TJs (especially the controlling ones), this 'clash' is by far the worst. :doh: Our weaknesses become intensified and there's no other complimenting strengths to balance them out.

Overall, I honestly don't think I have a least favorite type because every time I think of one, I have a number of other reasons why I favor them. But I will list the MB types of the individuals I have a tough time getting along with.

3 ESTJs - Tried to tell me what to do and how to do it without my input.
2 ESFJs - Overly focused on social propriety. While others keep this to themselves, they expect me to follow it too.
1 ISFJ - See explanation above.
4 INTJs - Obnoxious. Too much of the "I'm right" mentality. Impossible to reason with. Also happen to be INTJ elitists.
4 EXXPs - I dislike these four individuals, period. There's nothing to like about them. Highly manipulative for personal gains. Purposely provokes for no reason. Non-constructive. Attention-whoring egomaniacs. Refuses to be wrong, regardless of the overwhelming evidence. Communication barriers makes our interactions worse. (Ironically, the people I like the most also share this MB type. :cool: )

I suppose by default, the SFJs lands on the bottom because I don't quite enjoy their motivations enough to offset the preferences I don't value. Yet regardless of my attitude towards this type, it is how the person themselves that determines whether or not we will 'like' each other.

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
INTJ's, and some ENTP's.. Mostly the 'won't shut up' vareity ENTP's.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Healthy types are all cool. However the unhealthy SFs really get to me.

MBTI Type
INxJ
The type that doesn't stand up against opposition that treated them negatively. The type that doesn't clearly state what they want or need. Doormats, co-dependents, stalkers, and wimps.

jellyfish

MBTI Type
INTP
Angry ESTJs hate me.....
Lots of experience with this.
People of specific types don't really bother me.
I can generally stand anyone who doesn't have qualities I hate...

Herr Strabenhauser

MBTI Type
INTP
I've never met an ESTJ that I liked. I think I'm even more offensive to their sensibilities, however, so it's coo'.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
The type that doesn't stand up against opposition that treated them negatively. The type that doesn't clearly state what they want or need. Doormats, co-dependents, stalkers, and wimps.

I pretty much agree with this, but I wouldn't say I "hate" doormats, more feel bad for them. It is quite annoying though, but I can't seem to justify coming down on someone for letting themselves be walked all over. Then again, all signs point to them failing for not doing something about it if they're unhappy with it.

People who don't clearly state what they want annoy me to no end though, especially when they complain to you when you don't get it exactly right based off of their vague description.

EDIT: Also, unhealthy ISTJs really get to me.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
I am pro-equality. That means, I must hate everyone equally. Y'all suck!

(Just kidding of course. Upping this thread because it's 'interesting'. So far, I can't say if there are types I (dis)like more than others.)