• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Life forces me to be a J

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good luck with that.

P's have to develop some J to survive (because there are things that just need to get done).
J's have to develop some P (because not everything can be managed/controlled).

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I hate J because work sucks. Imagine a world without work, P paradise!

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree w @ Jennifer. Most people need to attain some kind of balance to progress forward with their lives.

Also secretly I like [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION]'s idea.

A

Anew Leaf

I hate J because work sucks. Imagine a world without work, P paradise!

You're kidding right?

If P's ran the world the human race would be dead.

"Gee, I'm hungry... but oh no! There is no manufactured food BECAUSE NO ONE IS WORKING. And I don't know how to catch my own food because I RELY ON MADE FOOD."

*starves and dies*

Alternatively it could be like what happens in Jurassic Park. All of the dinosaurs are engineered as female but that causes some of them to change sex to male in order to keep producing offspring. So 50% of the P's left would spontaneously become J out of necessity and then we would be back to the gloriousness of square 1.

N

NPcomplete

You're kidding right?

If P's ran the world the human race would be dead.

"Gee, I'm hungry... but oh no! There is no manufactured food BECAUSE NO ONE IS WORKING. And I don't know how to catch my own food because I RELY ON MADE FOOD."

*starves and dies*

Alternatively it could be like what happens in Jurassic Park. All of the dinosaurs are engineered as female but that causes some of them to change sex to male in order to keep producing offspring. So 50% of the P's left would spontaneously become J out of necessity and then we would be back to the gloriousness of square 1.

Clearly only the girls survive.

*gloats*

A

Anew Leaf

Course it is, little bird. :p

Quirks: J-fying us every day. :laugh:

I for one appreciate my J overlords for they keep my highways sans litter, my grocery stores stocked with chickens in the shape of thighs and legs, and my gas stations filled with gas.

N

NPcomplete

I for one appreciate my J overlords for they keep my highways sans litter, my grocery stores stocked with chickens in the shape of thighs and legs, and my gas stations filled with gas.

Flattery will not get you anywhere.

Unless it's scheduled of course.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

:D

We just need the xntps to build j-bots to automate all those tasks : ) )

A

Anew Leaf

Flattery will not get you anywhere.

Unless it's scheduled of course.

I scheduled a response to you that will arrive in 3 days.

The life is AWESOME!

Yes, yes it is.

Here is what I got for being a J:

responsibility14.png