Really? When do you feel the anger and when do you feel fearful..under what circumstances? Why might you consider that a type-thing?
I think that this could actually be a combination of variants, enneagram, and mbti. Let me break it down for you...
I feel fear/anger when.....
1. I am hated by a large group of people. This is very scary to me because I am a core 6 and have a social variant so therefore people make me feel safe. When, everyone hates me, I feel endangered.
2. I am in a situation that could involve violent confrontation. I often view confrontation as hot or cold: either we are friendly and peaceful or in a shouting match. This is a 9 w 8 thing.
3. In a situation that has a 50% chance or more of going wrong. I always consider the negative possibilities before the positive ones. Once again this is a 6 trait.
4. In situations that involve me having the possibility of being trapped in a situation and not having the ability to get out. This could involve me being trapped by responsibility, a hectic work schedule, or whatever. But, the bottom line is I like to keep my schedule as open and as improvisable as possible. I think this is definitely an Ne thing in general and a 7 thing as well.
5. I feel fear when there is some type of authority over me. I hate authority because I don't like to be controlled. This is a 6 thing.
6. I fear life to become full of boredom, with all work and no play. This is a 7 thing.
7. I fear having no one to have sex with. I think this is a strong sexual sub-variant poking through.
I rarely feel emotions. But unlike many fellow Thinkers, I do not take any pride in that.
I'd rather say I mimic emotions, that I use my high Fe to behave according to what people expects of me (but people expects me to be weird). Many times I "feel" like it's only a kind of show I have to perform in front of my audience, and I'm a good comedian. I do not "feel" anything inside, but nonetheless I feel the urge to play and to interact with people.
You could say I'm extremely manipulative, and somehow, I would agree. But I'm not manipulative to take advantage of people: rather, I test them, I try to understand what they're really up to, what are their needs, what they are thinking, and if I could help them. I easily sympathize with people, understand what they feel. And if they are able to sustain a good conversation during the process, that is really appreciated.
On the outside, I probably look like somebody with a huge Ego (also because of my weirdness and out-of-the-norm behaviour). But on the inside, it's a complete void: there are moments where I feel totally empty. And my person is not important at all: it's all a show, I play a game. But in front of the mirror, I'm wondering who this guy is, and if it's really relevant to know the answer. Pride or humility have no real meaning to me. Or rather, it is one of the possible parameter I can use when I feel playfull, or when I try to decipher what motivates others.
What do I "feel" then? Maybe a sense of wonder when I discover new facts to ponder with, or when I notice an unexpected detail... Or when I observe nature... or people as well.
And sometimes, it is anger. Anger when, for instance, I read a stupid article in the newspapers. Or anger when I see my boss having no notion of what he really is supposed to talk about. I hate preposterous incompetence, routine, and narrow-minded people. And sometimes, during those very moments, I can "feel" my behaviour dominated by my emotions
"A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire