User Tag List

First 123 Last

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

My ex neighbor is an ENTP, one day after a stressful day at work he recounted a story that involved his now deceased mother. He broke down in tears at one point, I felt very awkward. He was often emo, ok daily, usually work related ¨oh woe is me, my life sucks¨ while never taking solid steps to improve his lot. Reminisced a lot about his younger days when he had $$$. Definately working on his Si imo. He was older, late 40s.

When not doing his math tutoring online or posting math help on some website he was a fun guy to talk to. We could take any subject and run around in circles for hours without really deciding or concluding anything. Fun. He laughed a lot when we´d have those sorts of discussions.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    My ex neighbor is an ENTP, one day after a stressful day at work he recounted a story that involved his now deceased mother. He broke down in tears at one point, I felt very awkward. He was often emo, ok daily, usually work related ¨oh woe is me, my life sucks¨ while never taking solid steps to improve his lot. Reminisced a lot about his younger days when he had $$$. Definately working on his Si imo. He was older, late 40s.

When not doing his math tutoring online or posting math help on some website he was a fun guy to talk to. We could take any subject and run around in circles for hours without really deciding or concluding anything. Fun. He laughed a lot when we´d have those sorts of discussions.
    That's how I often get. It's good to know that there are some ENTP's with emotions out there.

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Ding ding! Nerd Girl's hit the nail on the head.

It's figuring out how I feel and why I feel that's the hard part.
    I concur.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hi all, I'm new here.

Anyway, in answer to the question, I show emotion pretty easily. Most of the time I'm a happy guy, laughing, and making others laugh.
    Loving me isn't the right thing to do. How can you ever change things that you feel?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Klondike Pete View Post
    Hi all, I'm new here.

Anyway, in answer to the question, I show emotion pretty easily. Most of the time I'm a happy guy, laughing, and making others laugh.
    What is your enneatype?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    What is your enneatype?
    Is that the same thing as enneagram? If so, I'm a 4-w-5. If not, what is it? Thanks.

What's yours?
    Loving me isn't the right thing to do. How can you ever change things that you feel?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Klondike Pete View Post
    Is that the same thing as enneagram? If so, I'm a 4-w-5. If not, what is it? Thanks.

What's yours?
    I'm like either a 7 w 6 or 6 w7, but yes it is the same thing.

I'm still learning to be comfortable with the emotions, more mine than others. I find it easier to share through writting. Eventhough I have good verbal skills.I usually keep things to myself as I think it's the right and best thing to do about emotions most of the time. With people I feel close to, I can open up easily if I want to. Although I keep it short.

I have no problem with expressing positive emotions. I don't see the point of focusing on the negative. I just deal with it on my own. It's hard but it makes me strong. But I'm there if my friends are in trouble.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

It's so wierd because I keep testing ENTP but yet I am ridiculously emotional. It makes no sense.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    It's so wierd because I keep testing ENTP but yet I am ridiculously emotional. It makes no sense.
    Yea. This.

Sometimes it's painfully emotional in my purview. Other times it's like an oblivion to emotion. I don't get it either.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'