User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 24

  1. #11
    Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx
    Posts
    2,396

    Default

    My ex neighbor is an ENTP, one day after a stressful day at work he recounted a story that involved his now deceased mother. He broke down in tears at one point, I felt very awkward. He was often emo, ok daily, usually work related ¨oh woe is me, my life sucks¨ while never taking solid steps to improve his lot. Reminisced a lot about his younger days when he had $$$. Definately working on his Si imo. He was older, late 40s.

    When not doing his math tutoring online or posting math help on some website he was a fun guy to talk to. We could take any subject and run around in circles for hours without really deciding or concluding anything. Fun. He laughed a lot when we´d have those sorts of discussions.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

  2. #12
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    My ex neighbor is an ENTP, one day after a stressful day at work he recounted a story that involved his now deceased mother. He broke down in tears at one point, I felt very awkward. He was often emo, ok daily, usually work related ¨oh woe is me, my life sucks¨ while never taking solid steps to improve his lot. Reminisced a lot about his younger days when he had $$$. Definately working on his Si imo. He was older, late 40s.

    When not doing his math tutoring online or posting math help on some website he was a fun guy to talk to. We could take any subject and run around in circles for hours without really deciding or concluding anything. Fun. He laughed a lot when we´d have those sorts of discussions.
    That's how I often get. It's good to know that there are some ENTP's with emotions out there.

  3. #13
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Ding ding! Nerd Girl's hit the nail on the head.

    It's figuring out how I feel and why I feel that's the hard part.
    I concur.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  4. #14
    Junior Member Klondike Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Hi all, I'm new here.

    Anyway, in answer to the question, I show emotion pretty easily. Most of the time I'm a happy guy, laughing, and making others laugh.
    Loving me isn't the right thing to do. How can you ever change things that you feel?

  5. #15
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klondike Pete View Post
    Hi all, I'm new here.

    Anyway, in answer to the question, I show emotion pretty easily. Most of the time I'm a happy guy, laughing, and making others laugh.
    What is your enneatype?

  6. #16
    Junior Member Klondike Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    What is your enneatype?
    Is that the same thing as enneagram? If so, I'm a 4-w-5. If not, what is it? Thanks.

    What's yours?
    Loving me isn't the right thing to do. How can you ever change things that you feel?

  7. #17
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klondike Pete View Post
    Is that the same thing as enneagram? If so, I'm a 4-w-5. If not, what is it? Thanks.

    What's yours?
    I'm like either a 7 w 6 or 6 w7, but yes it is the same thing.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    I'm still learning to be comfortable with the emotions, more mine than others. I find it easier to share through writting. Eventhough I have good verbal skills.I usually keep things to myself as I think it's the right and best thing to do about emotions most of the time. With people I feel close to, I can open up easily if I want to. Although I keep it short.

    I have no problem with expressing positive emotions. I don't see the point of focusing on the negative. I just deal with it on my own. It's hard but it makes me strong. But I'm there if my friends are in trouble.

  9. #19
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    It's so wierd because I keep testing ENTP but yet I am ridiculously emotional. It makes no sense.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Winds of Thor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    1,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    It's so wierd because I keep testing ENTP but yet I am ridiculously emotional. It makes no sense.
    Yea. This.

    Sometimes it's painfully emotional in my purview. Other times it's like an oblivion to emotion. I don't get it either.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

Similar Threads

  1. How easy is it for you to see your dominant function?
    By wolfy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 04:06 PM
  2. [ENTJ] ENTJs: How easy is it for you to give the cold shoulder?
    By MoneyTick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 02:24 PM
  3. how easy is it to change Type?
    By niki in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-12-2009, 02:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO