User Tag List

First 182627282930 Last

My favorite type.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

ESPECIALLY THE UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS they have of others and of themselves. Holy shit. Have fun living alone.

I would also add:

INTJs can pass judgements on someone really fast and think their judgement is right.

As an ENFP, I have given the benefit of the doubt a few times to people (even to a few INTJs I initially dismissed as sketchy or assholes) and I'm glad I gave them the benefit of the doubt, they turned out to be good people and good friends. It would be nice to see some INTJs using the benefit of the doubt on people and not pass judgements so fast on someone.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoBozo View Post
    As an ENFP, I have given the benefit of the doubt a few times to people (even to a few INTJs I initially dismissed as sketchy or assholes) and I'm glad I gave them the benefit of the doubt, they turned out to be good people and good friends. It would be nice to see some INTJs using the benefit of the doubt on people and not pass judgements so fast on someone.
    I learned long ago that my first impressions of people are often wrong, so I withhold judgment until I have a chance to get to know them better. I have made some good friends this way.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes ImNoBozo, Hapyniss liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP

INTJs are one of my favorite types. I both love and envy you mysterious creatures.
    "Sometimes that shark looks right at ya, right into your eyes, and the thing about a shark is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’, until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over wide and then… then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’." - Quint, Jaws

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    It has been years since I last tried to sleep without something playing in the background, films, audiobooks, ASMR videos. It keeps me from running the mental marathon. It used to rob me of hours of sleep when I was younger.
    Tactile stimulation decreases this mental marathon. I had a ENTJ ex that was notorious for being up until his eyes were blood-shot. I would give him a hand and neck massage and he'd conk out pretty fast.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    845 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

This applies to INFJs as well, but has anyone ever seen "The Wall"?

That would about sum it up.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    A lot of issues that INTJs have relate to Ni taking an overly dominant role in their personality. Some examples of this:

Don't listen to other perspectives - At times, the INTJ can quickly dismiss things that others might say and have a tendency to come across like they think they are always right. Even if they do listen, they may not come across like they are. The explanation for much of this is that the INTJ can use Te to cut off new information rather than the more productive use of Te, which is to judge their insights against the external world.

Overly critical - INTJs are prone to finding fault in things and situations to an excessive degree. They can tend to blame others for things that go wrong or apply judgement towards others rather than themselves.

Don't know know how they come across to others - INTJs, especially when young can be pretty oblivious as to how they come across to other people.

Unrealistic expectations - INTJs can have excessive expectations of others as well as themselves. Nobody measures up.

Hard time communicating - They can have difficulty communicating what is in their mind to others. Sometimes, they are vague and cannot easily express the reasons for the way they thing.

Occasional indecision - Though this is not usually a problem, at times the INTJ can be overwhelmed by all of the different pieces of information, scenarios and sides of an issue making it difficult to reach a decision.

Edit: So, a lot of this is standard INTJ profile stuff. Do you agree with this? Do you see other issues? The thread is targeted at both INTJs and non-INTJs to comment on.

I'm sure the non-INTJs should have plenty to say.
    1. Bad a judging character of others and understanding even how they work themselves.
    2. Great at big picture universal conceptual principles.
    3. Good at useful logical actions.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by andresimon View Post
    1. Bad a judging character of others and understanding even how they work themselves.
    I have made mistakes on this in the past where I have trusted people and found them to be unreliable, unethical, backstabbing or in some other way not worthy of that trust. It has caused me to be much more wary and skeptical over the years.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

These are totally INTJ [emoji106]🏻
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

"It's easier to complain than to take action to improve things" -JAVO

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I have made mistakes on this in the past where I have trusted people and found them to be unreliable, unethical, backstabbing or in some other way not worthy of that trust. It has caused me to be much more wary and skeptical over the years.
    Be wary and skeptical on both ends. You can misjudge the positive as well as the negative intentions of people. An INTJ will tend to subscribe to generalizing ALL human behavior, creating a top down human, this is also a fallacy.