User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Scheherezade View Post
    i totally share your thoughts, and most of your situation,
    i am not so well adapted as you and i find this to be somewhat difficult at my job, not the interacting part, but more the "i am exposed to their stupid conversations" part and find it difficult sometimes not to mentally roll my eyes at something people say.
    Agreed. My choice of profession and work enviroment goes a long way to mitigate this sort of distraction, but then it comes out all the more starkly in other settings. The older I get, the less willing I am to bother with such situations/people. This would be contradictory to theories of type which suggest we get better and more comfortable with our less preferred functions as we get older.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Out of curiosity, have any of you tried to prove your abilities (or, as I see it, assert you dominance) throughout school by getting the best marks in the class (especially in classes such as science (in the general sense))? Just curious if my INTJs case is singular or quite common.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Out of curiosity, have any of you tried to prove your abilities (or, as I see it, assert you dominance) throughout school by getting the best marks in the class (especially in classes such as science (in the general sense))? Just curious if my INTJs case is singular or quite common.
    I didn't. I was the classic B+ student who didn't work that hard for As. I'm sure that if I judged my worth on grades, I would have done much better.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I always tried to do as well as possible in school, but more to prove my abilities to myself than to prove anything to others. Marks alone were never enough, though. I had to do projects and reports up to my own standards, which were often more demanding than the actual assignments, and be productive at my chosen hobbies and extracurricular activities. This was motivated more by the desire to gain useful knowledge and develop useful skills than any desire to show up others, though perhaps it had that side effect.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

i don`t think being competitive is only a INTJ trait,

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I didn't. I was the classic B+ student who didn't work that hard for As. I'm sure that if I judged my worth on grades, I would have done much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I always tried to do as well as possible in school, but more to prove my abilities to myself than to prove anything to others. Marks alone were never enough, though. I had to do projects and reports up to my own standards, which were often more demanding than the actual assignments, and be productive at my chosen hobbies and extracurricular activities. This was motivated more by the desire to gain useful knowledge and develop useful skills than any desire to show up others, though perhaps it had that side effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scheherezade View Post
    i don`t think being competitive is only a INTJ trait,
    So I see this is a case which does not hold true for others. Thank you.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

I have 2 friends I suspect are INTJ that I know personally and they are alright. I have seen an abnormal amount of INTJ on the internet compared to the population surveys per type that I have read. I was curious if it might be due to people exploiting certain fad diets or chemical substances for intellectual performance. Lets say for example a laxative that would flush out the serotonin and increase ghrelin levels or perhaps a Ritalin cocktail of sorts?

Also of interesting note I have read reports of PTSD (shellshock) victims testing as INTP and ISTP during analysis.
    Mastery is its own reward.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm an Intj, I agree with this in general.

i struggle communicating, don't know how I come across, sometimes indecisive. Though only on occasion, and am terribly critical. Which I attribute to a habit of mine. Everyone always says "Ask "Why?"" I say "Ask "Why not?""
    So instead of asking "Why are you like this?" I'll think "Why aren't you like something else, why don't you do this? Why not do something else, if it is more effecient, and gets things done?" In a way it really really helps me, since Intj's are naturals at finding faults. So maybe try it out for a while, it really speeds up the thinking process sometimes:p I just need to curb being so judgmental.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Why do you think INTJs are buttheads?

If anything, it's those dang ESFPs that reign all of their chains over me!