• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fi] I'm worthless and self-destructive

JClassic

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Why can't I do anything right? A simple task like washing dishes or anything takes a lot of toll on me. Any small type of work I stress about it and self-destruct. I always been this way since a kid, never did anything, never had good grades, never listend to parents, just living inside my head. It's like a war in my head but at the same time I space out in reality. Do everyone have a talent or some sort of a gift in life? I can't think of anything besides being negative and cynical. I spend most of my days fantasizing about romance worthless stuff that'll never be reality.

I been trying to help around the house by doing chores but nothing gets done. I'm tired of my parents wasting money on me and I feel terrible just taking stuff. I wanna be able to help them but I can't. I know they don't have a lot of money so I feel like it's a waste to spend it on someone like me. I think I gave up on myself long time ago.

Before you start telling me to get help, I already talked to someone couple years ago and I find it to be pointless. It's like going to a therapist cause your broke, well therapist can't help you but getting a job will. I'm not sure why I'm making this thread. I been trying to stay postive and tell myself not to stress or worry about it but I always tend to have major break down everyday. I just feel so worthless.

You sound a lot like an INFP not an INTP. Maybe retake the test.

Felix5

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Why can't I do anything right? A simple task like washing dishes or anything takes a lot of toll on me. Any small type of work I stress about it and self-destruct. I always been this way since a kid, never did anything, never had good grades, never listend to parents, just living inside my head. It's like a war in my head but at the same time I space out in reality. Do everyone have a talent or some sort of a gift in life? I can't think of anything besides being negative and cynical. I spend most of my days fantasizing about romance worthless stuff that'll never be reality.

I'm sorry....you can't wash the dishes? You need to train yourself how to focus. When you're doing mundane activities put some music on or the television. Or better yet, make goals for yourself. "If I wash the dishes or get this chore done, I will reward myself." Watch tv, eat a piece of candy, read a chapter from your favorite book. How do you think the rest of us get things done? We don't like it...but stuff needs to get done. Suck it up and do it.

I can't stand doing mundane activities, but it helps if I set goals for myself. This works in the long run too. I'm am trying to save up money so that I can move to New York. It helps me get through my extremely mundane customer service job. I just keep thinking, "only ___months until I have this amount of money."

I been trying to help around the house by doing chores but nothing gets done. I'm tired of my parents wasting money on me and I feel terrible just taking stuff. I wanna be able to help them but I can't. I know they don't have a lot of money so I feel like it's a waste to spend it on someone like me. I think I gave up on myself long time ago.

How old are you exactly? Do you have a job? ...Have you ever had a job? I'm surprised your parents would indulge such behavior.

Before you start telling me to get help, I already talked to someone couple years ago and I find it to be pointless. It's like going to a therapist cause your broke, well therapist can't help you but getting a job will. I'm not sure why I'm making this thread. I been trying to stay postive and tell myself not to stress or worry about it but I always tend to have major break down everyday. I just feel so worthless.

Sounds like you need a good kick in the pants. Open the blinds, let in the sunshine, and light a fire under your ass. There is no other solution to your problem, then to get off of your ass and do something. Take an online class, learn to ice skate, or better yet get a job.