• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I noticed a number of threads for those who hate some other types, and I was surprised to find no such thread for INTJ's. Everybody has been beating around the bush here, with a few narrow "rants on INTJ's," and the "NT Bashing" thread, but no hardcore, venomous, specific, INTJ-hating thread. There certainly should be enough interest, so why did it take this long?

Anyway, here it is now.

Come spew forth your hate. Tell us INTJ's why we are horrible. We will sit back and smirk as the replies come pouring in. :D

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hate INTJs for being so amazing. I mean they are so focused, successful, intelligent and good looking. I hate them for all of that, god damnit, why can't I be an INTJ?

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I hate INTJs for being so amazing. I mean they are so focused, successful, intelligent and good looking. I hate them for all of that, god damnit, why can't I be an INTJ?

Just between you and me, there's a rumor going around that you are an INTJ.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
INTJs:

- reluctant to diversify creative perception, once "target" concept identified
- usually bloated sense of self-importance
- intellectually superstitious
- sense of humor sometimes obnoxious, always installed as a promotional tool for their intelligence
- leadership insufferable, if situation ever dire enough to require it

Nice thread idea.

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
Wow. It's somehow appropriate that the first three posters in this thread were INTJs.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Nice thread idea.

- Emotionally crippled scumbags that will walk over you, esp. when your are down. They won't notice your mood, though, so it's nothing personal. It never is.
- That sick sense of humour will offend every value you hold sacred, at just the wrong time. They will be amused at your discomfort, earthling.
- Just when you though you could possibly be "chums" with an INTJ by talking about the weather, what you did at the weekend, etc, you will notice them looking at you in a funny way. This is pity. And you are the subject of it.
- Your "great idea" is assassinated in a rapid, spit-fire of rational argument. You are offended and your feelings and ego are bruised. Don't be. Take it as a compliment that you have something interesting that is worthy of shredding! You won't of course; you'll collude with your colleagues and decide the INTJ is an arsehole (a point which the INTJ is likely to agree on).
- Pull yourself together! A typical INTJ response to the worst crisis... Just spent 24 years in a Austrian cellar? - Pull yourself together woman!
- In groups they are even worst, because the buggers talk on the same wavelength. Try being nice and make a contribution to the conversation - see what happens. That look again! Pity (multiplied by x).

Have nothing to do with them if you value your sanity.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
Wow. It's somehow appropriate that the first three posters in this thread were INTJs.

I hate a lot of INTJs simply because they're not real INTJs. A lot of wannabes.

Having a thread about hating INTJs is like talking about self harm to people who enjoy it. :D

The fact that nobody is posting is the biggest insult of all! Dismissed as not even worth putting down... :yes:

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
The fact that nobody is posting is the biggest insult of all! Dismissed as not even worth putting down... :yes:

Come, come Veneti, give the thread a week or two. You might hurt his, er, feelings.
:violin:

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I feel sorry for INTJs because they share my greatest fault, that pesky Ni which jumps to conclusions based on very little information. They suffer the same single-minded and passionate attitude that makes both INTJs and INFJs the unyielding and relentless individuals that we are. And on top of that, they lack Fe and therefore further suffer in social settings because they tend to have little knack for harmony or diplomacy. I used to hate them, but once I realized that INTJs are capable of being clueless of their weaknesses, that hatred quickly turned to pity of those individuals. As one INTJ put it, they often have to turn to narcissism to make sense of the world. It's much easier to deal with INTJs once you understand that their perceived superiority is actually a shell to cover their greatest weakness.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
I feel sorry for INTJs because they share my greatest fault, that pesky Ni which jumps to conclusions based on very little information. They suffer the same single-minded and passionate attitude that makes both INTJs and INFJs the unyielding and relentless individuals that we are. And on top of that, they lack Fe and therefore further suffer in social settings because they tend to have little knack for harmony or diplomacy. I used to hate them, but once I realized that INTJs are capable of being clueless of their weaknesses, that hatred quickly turned to pity of those individuals. As one INTJ put it, they often have to turn to narcissism to make sense of the world. It's much easier to deal with INTJs once you understand that their perceived superiority is actually a shell to cover their greatest weakness.

ROFL LMAO.... yes, our arrogance and haughtyness is actually a medical condition.. were just mis understood :hug: ... but meanwhile :devil:. I think we should receive some form of disability allowance from the state. I mean... we are a minority after all.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I hate INTJs because they're such damned masochists!

They're overly critical of others, but mostly they are overly critical of themselves. And you know what? They love it. They love the hurt they cause themselves through their own criticisms. It just feels so damn good to be criticized.

Those sick bastards.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
I hate INTJs because they're such damned masochists!

They're overly critical of others, but mostly they are overly critical of themselves. And you know what? They love it. They love the hurt they cause themselves through their own criticisms. It just feels so damn good to be criticized.

Those sick bastards.

Seriously though, any non INTJ should realise that we are way harder on ourselves than we are on other people. We're more brutally honest with ourselves then we're ever be with other people. What you hear expressed as sarcasm or just negativity (like ohh we feel so sorry for your sub performance) is just an externalisation of some of our thought processes. Often we don't realise we are ripping someone to pieces as it seems tame in our own reflective world, and besides we're desensitised to it....

nzAShadow

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Seriously though, any non INTJ should realise that we are way harder on ourselves than we are on other people. We're more brutally honest with ourselves then we're ever be with other people. What you hear expressed as sarcasm or just negativity (like ohh we feel so sorry for your sub performance) is just an externalisation of some of our thought processes. Often we don't realise we are ripping someone to pieces as it seems tame in our own reflective world, and besides we're desensitised to it....

I happen to have known this, my best friend is an INTJ.

Honestly I trust their analysis on any situation, I just dislike their conclusive attitude towards things. Conclusions seem like they're more important than actual understanding of a topic. But hell, I also envy that because I can't come to conclusions.

Any hope of trying to convince them other than their own conclusion would be like trying to plant a seed and just hoping it grows on it's own. It may or may not, but you still have to wait a while just to see, which wastes time and efficiency.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I hate a lot of INTJs simply because they're not real INTJs. A lot of wannabes.

Tell me about it, Veneti.

I do hope you're referring to me.

nzAShadow

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Maybe Veneti's statement is due to a projection of the shadow?

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
ROFL LMAO.... yes, our arrogance and haughtyness is actually a medical condition.. were just mis understood :hug: ... but meanwhile :devil:. I think we should receive some form of disability allowance from the state. I mean... we are a minority after all.

As spoken by the guy with the Nazi cat. :rofl1:

1. I've yet to hear of a minority that receives a state allowance.
2. INFJs are the rarest type.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
That's implicit to the notion of the shadow, nzA.

Awareness creates unavoidable influence.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They make boring threads compared to INTPs.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
As spoken by the guy with the Nazi cat. :rofl1:

Technically it is an Imperial German kitty, with an unusual little 'tash. Notice the absence of 3rd Reich decoration.

Veneti is mellowing.