User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

I noticed a number of threads for those who hate some other types, and I was surprised to find no such thread for INTJ's. Everybody has been beating around the bush here, with a few narrow "rants on INTJ's," and the "NT Bashing" thread, but no hardcore, venomous, specific, INTJ-hating thread. There certainly should be enough interest, so why did it take this long?

Anyway, here it is now.

Come spew forth your hate. Tell us INTJ's why we are horrible. We will sit back and smirk as the replies come pouring in.

MBTI
    INTJ

I hate INTJs for being so amazing. I mean they are so focused, successful, intelligent and good looking. I hate them for all of that, god damnit, why can't I be an INTJ?

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jgib5328 View Post
    I hate INTJs for being so amazing. I mean they are so focused, successful, intelligent and good looking. I hate them for all of that, god damnit, why can't I be an INTJ?
    Just between you and me, there's a rumor going around that you are an INTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

INTJs:

- reluctant to diversify creative perception, once "target" concept identified
    - usually bloated sense of self-importance
    - intellectually superstitious
    - sense of humor sometimes obnoxious, always installed as a promotional tool for their intelligence
    - leadership insufferable, if situation ever dire enough to require it

Nice thread idea.
    Likes jcloudz liked this post

MBTI
    INTP

Wow. It's somehow appropriate that the first three posters in this thread were INTJs.
    "The subject chooses to sit in shadow and search for wisdom by reflecting upon his trial. The problem is not that he is cold and wet, but that cold and wet seems problematic, so he embraces those hardships in order to best them."

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Nice thread idea.
    - Emotionally crippled scumbags that will walk over you, esp. when your are down. They won't notice your mood, though, so it's nothing personal. It never is.
    - That sick sense of humour will offend every value you hold sacred, at just the wrong time. They will be amused at your discomfort, earthling.
    - Just when you though you could possibly be "chums" with an INTJ by talking about the weather, what you did at the weekend, etc, you will notice them looking at you in a funny way. This is pity. And you are the subject of it.
    - Your "great idea" is assassinated in a rapid, spit-fire of rational argument. You are offended and your feelings and ego are bruised. Don't be. Take it as a compliment that you have something interesting that is worthy of shredding! You won't of course; you'll collude with your colleagues and decide the INTJ is an arsehole (a point which the INTJ is likely to agree on).
    - Pull yourself together! A typical INTJ response to the worst crisis... Just spent 24 years in a Austrian cellar? - Pull yourself together woman!
    - In groups they are even worst, because the buggers talk on the same wavelength. Try being nice and make a contribution to the conversation - see what happens. That look again! Pity (multiplied by x).

Have nothing to do with them if you value your sanity.

MBTI
    XNTX

Quote Originally Posted by Priam View Post
    Wow. It's somehow appropriate that the first three posters in this thread were INTJs.
    I hate a lot of INTJs simply because they're not real INTJs. A lot of wannabes.

Having a thread about hating INTJs is like talking about self harm to people who enjoy it.

The fact that nobody is posting is the biggest insult of all! Dismissed as not even worth putting down...

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Veneti View Post
    The fact that nobody is posting is the biggest insult of all! Dismissed as not even worth putting down...
    Come, come Veneti, give the thread a week or two. You might hurt his, er, feelings.

MBTI
    OMNi

I feel sorry for INTJs because they share my greatest fault, that pesky Ni which jumps to conclusions based on very little information. They suffer the same single-minded and passionate attitude that makes both INTJs and INFJs the unyielding and relentless individuals that we are. And on top of that, they lack Fe and therefore further suffer in social settings because they tend to have little knack for harmony or diplomacy. I used to hate them, but once I realized that INTJs are capable of being clueless of their weaknesses, that hatred quickly turned to pity of those individuals. As one INTJ put it, they often have to turn to narcissism to make sense of the world. It's much easier to deal with INTJs once you understand that their perceived superiority is actually a shell to cover their greatest weakness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    XNTX

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I feel sorry for INTJs because they share my greatest fault, that pesky Ni which jumps to conclusions based on very little information. They suffer the same single-minded and passionate attitude that makes both INTJs and INFJs the unyielding and relentless individuals that we are. And on top of that, they lack Fe and therefore further suffer in social settings because they tend to have little knack for harmony or diplomacy. I used to hate them, but once I realized that INTJs are capable of being clueless of their weaknesses, that hatred quickly turned to pity of those individuals. As one INTJ put it, they often have to turn to narcissism to make sense of the world. It's much easier to deal with INTJs once you understand that their perceived superiority is actually a shell to cover their greatest weakness.

ROFL LMAO.... yes, our arrogance and haughtyness is actually a medical condition.. were just mis understood ... but meanwhile . I think we should receive some form of disability allowance from the state. I mean... we are a minority after all.