• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
Flaws they are often Unaware of ...

often think of different ways to do things strictly because they think the solution presented by the norm couldn't possibly be the best

only able to view the world through logic,,,which is not always the best mindset

unable to understand most people leading to being socially handicapped

overdue everything i mean there is a point where further reinforcing a point is futile

But if I can think of a better solution, then the room's way wasn't the best. My motivation behind thinking of better solutions is simply because I love problem solving and my mind is active.

I can't even begin to understand why logic wouldn't be the best mindset. What are the alternatives and how do they work?

I tend to blame other people for me being socially handicapped (or do you mean ostricised). If they wish to judge me or avoid me that is their business. In practice though, I know that I could make more of an effort to make people like me, but my default position is always to keep things brief and thus appear 'standoffish'.

I have to reinforce points because I know how dumb people can be. I reinforce points and they still ignore me, forget or do what they want. The only problem with this is that I then have to listen to them complain afterwards about how things went wrong. I try my best, but I do hear myself saying... I told you so, n times.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I have to reinforce points because I know how dumb people can be. I reinforce points and they still ignore me, forget or do what they want. The only problem with this is that I then have to listen to them complain afterwards about how things went wrong. I try my best, but I do hear myself saying... I told you so, n times.

Yeah. INTJs can have a tendency to either not say enough of their reasoning (so people think your just baselessly asserting things, or say too much (when the person already gets it and its just annoying as somewhat patronizing). As for how to fix that, eh idk. Practice at reading the other person I guess.

Another thing, INTJs can have a very... blunt tone I guess. I don't mean just that they say what they think, that's clearly a good thing, but rather, it can come off as very arrogant and stubborn.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I hate INTJs for being able to turn a masochistic topic of self-criticism into a popular fad on MBTIc. It's just so emo.

Cypocalypse

MBTI Type
eNtP
Enneagram
4w5/
I don't really hate INTJs @ all, but for the sake of putting some input into this thread...

Anyway, I think INTJs are the jealous brothers of their ENTJ brothers. The latter can do everthing that the INTJ can do, and he also gains public recognition.

Granting that the ENTJ is an @SS and majority loves them only for their money per se, they're still a publicly recognized @SS

The NT family is something like this:
ENTJ - Darth Vader
INTP - Yoda
ENTP - whichever Star Wars character is a goofball, charismatic, and somehow smart. Ok, a smart EWOK.

INTJ - A damn jealous Darth Vader subordinate or something. Kinda like Starscream. But that's a different story.

The first three gets an action figure. The last one doesn't.

INTJ plays in the same playing field as the ENTJs, but granting that there's a really good ESTJ out there, that's the one who'll get promoted in the mid level position, because the ESTJ is better with people and is a better at sucking-up. Even if the INTJ person is smarter, which I think they normally are (compared to xSTJs)

INTPs have no interest in competing with anything corporate hierarchy in nature, and ENTPs are just always the goofball who don't like to compete in anything.

ENTPs almost always have charisma, and INTPs will always be noticed because of their tons of quirks (granting that they don't go hermit mode), and INTJs always have the burden of slugging out with ENTJs, but comes with introversion as a liability.

Cypocalypse

MBTI Type
eNtP
Enneagram
4w5/
Being a prick, ENTP style, is outside the definition.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
ENTJ - Darth Vader
INTP - Yoda
ENTP - whichever Star Wars character is a goofball, charismatic, and somehow smart. Ok, a smart EWOK.

INTJ - A damn jealous Darth Vader subordinate or something. Kinda like Starscream. But that's a different story.

LOL

However, I believe we do have a figure ...

THE MASTER!

Darth Vader's just the public face of the empire. The enforcer.

Yeah. INTJs can have a tendency to either not say enough of their reasoning (so people think your just baselessly asserting things, or say too much (when the person already gets it and its just annoying as somewhat patronizing). As for how to fix that, eh idk. Practice at reading the other person I guess.

Another thing, INTJs can have a very... blunt tone I guess. I don't mean just that they say what they think, that's clearly a good thing, but rather, it can come off as very arrogant and stubborn.

I totally agree with you. I have no middle ground, it's either all or nothing. If I want you to do something I'll repeat myself over and over until I think you've got the point. If I'm not interested in what you've got to say, I'll be terse.

I hate INTJs for being able to turn a masochistic topic of self-criticism into a popular fad on MBTIc. It's just so emo.

INTJs were emo before it was cool, or even invented, except we didn't go around crying about how unfair the world is.

Last edited by a moderator:

SurlyAdam

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't really hate INTJs @ all, but for the sake of putting some input into this thread...

Anyway, I think INTJs are the jealous brothers of their ENTJ brothers. The latter can do everthing that the INTJ can do, and he also gains public recognition.

Granting that the ENTJ is an @SS and majority loves them only for their money per se, they're still a publicly recognized @SS

ENTJ - Darth Vader
INTP - Yoda

Yeah, that's nice... Your opinion is what it is, but I don't agree with this. And I haven't seen Star Wars since I was 7, but no way is Darth Vader an ENTJ.

I really don't care much for ENTJs, and it has nothing to do with jealousy. When I look at an ENTJ, I see a waste of energy. Far too many words; too much materialistic motivation; pathetic lack of depth and appreciation of the little things; and WAY too much animation.

I've known ENTJs and yes, they do have more girlfriends; more money; a nicer house; a more expensive car; countless friends, etc... But there's no competition because I don't care about extravgance, I care about value. My girlfriends are more intelligent and beautiful, and a lot more fun and interesting to be alone with; my house is warmer and more thoughtfully furnished; my car (Jeep) gets me where I need to go and it's paid for; and my friends know me and have stood by me for years.

INTJs also don't have concern about being in the limelight. We know we're awesome, and have already moved onto our next brilliant invention.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
INTJ bigotry never ceased to amaze me, but they sure are smart.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
It's like most of the stuff that is being said here that is negative - is really already known to me. I know people 'hate' me for it, but I really don't care. I find this thread to be more of a reinforcement that I'm an INTJ. I also find it to be almost like a.. praise thread heh.

"You guys suck because you are efficient and don't care about what other people think."

"Kay? Thanks."

(Oh and Star Wars, Anakin - ENFP, Vader - ENTJ maybe. But the Emperor is INTJ. ;))

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
I hate the fact that INTJs don't care if they're annoying the hell out of you.

I hate that they only compliment or encourage you towards the ideas what they want you to be, and could care less about the things you're proud of.

I hate that under every apology is pity...they're not apologizing because they believe they did something wrong. They're apologizing because they know *you* think they did, and they pity your inferior intellect.:rolleyes2:

I hate how they feel free to ignore you all day long, but honestly expect everyone to drop whatever they're doing to listen to their (self-perceived) brilliant, amazing ideas.

I love having them around to do crap for you. I hate that they continue to hover and try to fix everything you do after you ask them to leave.

My dh is an INTJ. INTJ/INFJ relationships. Oy vey. :jew:

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
^Who got out of bed the wrong side?

Cheer up, son. It might never happen.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hate it when people say, "could care less", when they mean, "couldn't care less".

I'm sorry that this confusion exists, it's a real shame for the afflicted :D

Jaguar

I hate the fact that INTJs don't care if they're annoying the hell out of you.

You don't blame an entire group, for the behavior of one.
You are annoying the hell out of me, but you don't care.

Shall I claim all INFJs are irrational sociopaths?
Of course not, that would be unfair.

And no, I am not INTJ.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
You don't blame an entire group, for the behavior of one.
You are annoying the hell out of me, but you don't care.

Shall I claim all INFJs are irrational sociopaths?
Of course not, that would be unfair.

And no, I am not INTJ.
Fair enough...point taken! I agree, and really was ranting in a moment of frustration. FWIW, I *do* care that I'm annoying you. :p I literally cringed and kicked myself when I read your post. Perhaps I simply misunderstood the purpose of this thread?

Limey- lucky that we all have smarties like yourself around to remind us, eh? ;)

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I hate how INTJ Se is so weak as fuck that "action packed" as a perceptive definition from dominant Ni is like....the last three star wars movies?

tepid.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hate how INTJ Se is so weak as fuck that "action packed" as a perceptive definition from dominant Ni is like....the last three star wars movies?

tepid.

well, I guess it depends on whether the pants you wear to the movie theater have a handy hole in the pocket and you're hopped up on Ritalin before you go.
PEOW! PEOW! fft FFT! PEOW!

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Oh! FiSe. Not what I was expecting, but I'll take it!

let me try a lightsaber sound effect, but typed out.

WOM

WOM WIM WOM