• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
See I'm with Amargith on this one... I love INTJs... I think they are witty and what's all this rubbish about them not having a sense of humour and being all stiff... The ones I know are fun to be around ( and have hearts of gold, but don't let them know that I know ;))

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The other NTs seem to like to pick on INTJs. :thinking: Maybe it's all apart of some conspiracy, and none of us know that it's really sarcasm. Oh wait.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
The other NTs seem to like to pick on INTJs. :thinking: Maybe it's all apart of some conspiracy, and none of us know that it's really sarcasm. Oh wait.

No they are just jealous on a well developed Ti :D. I love them, I even once run a company with an INTJ. ENTP/INTJ is a Mirror relationship and I think it only works, if both parties share the same field of intrest.

Mirror is an intertype relation of intellectual stimulation and mutual correction. The pair shares common interests, but differ slightly in thought process and methodology.

Initially, Mirrors find plenty of things to talk about. They easily understand each other's philosophies (and usually find that they agree) on basically all issues. They are surprised to find that the other can provide a subtly different outlook and recognize valuable things they themselves would tend to overlook. As the relationship gets closer, their differences become more of an obstacle. When everything is apparently all said and done, one Mirror will point out something they consider to be a loose end. This perplexes the other, because the point appears to them inconsequential and a distraction from the main point of the process. They may even think the other is intentionally derailing their efforts, because of their otherwise understanding attitude. This perpetual sense of almost understanding leads to some frustration between mirrors, despite it being a generally positive relationship. Any tension is easily resolved by creating some distance; confrontation is almost never necessary, and if it happens is quickly forgotten.

Perhaps more than any other relation, Mirrors can stimulate each other's creativity and work in tandem on the same project, but this interaction is primarily intellectual (i.e. work-related) and does not result in a feeling of closeness or needing the other on a more instinctive level. While they may find the discussion interesting at first, too much of it can lead Mirrors to have a sense of emptiness and disappointment about the relationship. They complement each other within their shared strengths, leaving an entire half of the informational world essentially neglected. They reinforce each other's attempts to engage the Super-id, but these usually remain half-hearted, continually returning to the comfort zone of the Ego.

The intellectual stimulation and surprise involved in Mirror relations make it quite durable and friendly even over a long period of time. Thus, Mirror is a common relationship among friends.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Actually, judging by this forum's INTJ population alone, I don't see anything to hate about INTJs, actually.

Don't worry INTJs! I still love you!

Though because you're INTJs you probably weren't worried in the first place. Nevermind! Keep being awesome!

A balanced INTJ is an awesome person. As in... In touch with their emotional/feeling side. This goes for any Thinker actually in my experience.

ed111 is clearly not used to having NFPs around :devil:
INTJ's are like some of my fav people to try and talk to and I'm sure I aint the only one :D

It's fun! There's nothing quite like finding the 'on'-button in those people :D

See I'm with Amargith on this one... I love INTJs... I think they are witty and what's all this rubbish about them not having a sense of humour and being all stiff... The ones I know are fun to be around ( and have hearts of gold, but don't let them know that I know ;))

Hellooooooo, where is the hate??? Cmon people, you can do better than that. :steam:

I hate the close-minded, one dimensional, all Te, no Ni, immature INTJs. Talking to them is like talking to a brick wall. :doh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey I already did my part! You just skipped it!

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
They do get incredibly up in arms when they don't understand a concept. It just makes them angry to not be able to understand things immediately and the more confused they get, the more belligerent they get.

(Enough hate?)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Reminds me of the other thread:

You know you're an INTJ when people would prefer to talk to anyone else in the room but you, and the only time you're ever engaged in conversation is when you're needed to answer a difficult question.

I've realized fairly early in life that being a gruffy-know-it-all-hermit is not the most optimal way to go about things. It's a lot easier to get things done when people don't go out of their way to avoid you.

So I've learned to play along and engage in inane conversations and to appear less jaded. Not that I've turned into ENFP by any means, but in person I act a lot more "socially conducive" than a stereotypical INTJ.

And no, my online persona is not a mirror reflection of my behavior IRL. Here I have a lot less to lose by "being me".

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hellooooooo, where is the hate??? Cmon people, you can do better than that.

Fucking INTJs! DIE, all of you!!

Howzat?

Actually I only hate (some) INTJs because I love them and they ignore me and it hurts my feewings.

Mitzy

brat
MBTI Type
ENTP
Fucking INTJs! DIE, all of you!!

Howzat?

Actually I only hate (some) INTJs because I love them and they ignore me and it hurts my feewings.

hahaha, they do like to ignore, dont they? damn them. damn them to the fiery pits of hades.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
hahaha, they do like to ignore, dont they? damn them. damn them to the fiery pits of hades.

It works, though. Just makes me crave their attention even more. *is ashamed*

Pick me, INTJs! Pick ME! ME! ME! MEEEEEEEE!

MBTI Type
INxJ
I know quite a few ENTJs and INTJs, and the answer's been a big fat yes in my experience.. although there's probably not some general rule. If there is, it could be due to the introversion/extraversion difference.

My ENTJ best friend, definitely outwardly emotes far more than I do.

lane777

nevermore
- Emotionally crippled scumbags that will walk over you, esp. when your are down. They won't notice your mood, though, so it's nothing personal. It never is.
- That sick sense of humour will offend every value you hold sacred, at just the wrong time. They will be amused at your discomfort, earthling.
- Just when you though you could possibly be "chums" with an INTJ by talking about the weather, what you did at the weekend, etc, you will notice them looking at you in a funny way. This is pity. And you are the subject of it.
- Your "great idea" is assassinated in a rapid, spit-fire of rational argument. You are offended and your feelings and ego are bruised. Don't be. Take it as a compliment that you have something interesting that is worthy of shredding! You won't of course; you'll collude with your colleagues and decide the INTJ is an arsehole (a point which the INTJ is likely to agree on).
- Pull yourself together! A typical INTJ response to the worst crisis... Just spent 24 years in a Austrian cellar? - Pull yourself together woman!
- In groups they are even worst, because the buggers talk on the same wavelength. Try being nice and make a contribution to the conversation - see what happens. That look again! Pity (multiplied by x).

Have nothing to do with them if you value your sanity.

lmao

G

garbage

Hellooooooo, where is the hate??? Cmon people, you can do better than that. :steam:

They're dumb, and they're stupid, and they're not as smart as they think they are, ever. They're incompetent.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
my hubby of 21 years is an intj and he's just wonderful. everyone loves him and he's charming with women and good looking. plays guitar and writes songs. has numerous jobs he's good at and brings home the bacon very well, so i don't have to.

my only complaint *today* haha is that he thinks he knows everything
!! he won't always contradict me, unless the issue is pressing. since i stay home, we usually don't conflict too much, but i kinda have gotten to where i dislike going on vacation with him. i want to enjoy a new city in a serendipitous sort of way; not rushing, not worrying about details, just going with the flow. but he gets so uptight about navigating around streets he doesn't know and parking in the perfect spot, etc. that we both end up so stressed out, we can't enjoy the rest of the day!

so i've learned that i take over the driving (much to his annoyance and irritation) in new cities, where lots of variables can be allowed to occur in a more relaxed way. but i leave the highway driving and inter-city navigation to him.

it's been nice to learn about personality typing (i'm a newbie) so i can show him he doesn't really know everything all the time.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I can't bring myself to hate on INTJs in a thread designated for it. That sounds like something they'd do.