• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My employer does. It's part and parcel of the job.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
I just thought of a joke (bear with me)

Why did the INTJ cross the road?
because his genetic material was on that sock.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just thought of a joke (bear with me)

Why did the INTJ cross the road?
because his genetic material was on that sock.

what sock? why there was a sock? did the socks in his feet made the INTJ to cross the road, because it was contaminated by INTJ dna? wtf :unsure:

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
what sock? why there was a sock? did the socks in his feet made the INTJ to cross the road, because it was contaminated by INTJ dna? wtf :unsure:

What's with the questions, aint nobody got time for that!
Just accept that it's there and cross the street, B. Forget it's there, you can't even smell it.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
What's with the questions, aint nobody got time for that!
Just accept that it's there and cross the street, B. Forget it's there, you can't even smell it.

no, you are saying things that make no sense. i demand an explanation about the sock!

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
no, you are saying things that make no sense. i demand an explanation about the sock!

If you demean yourself with a lower case I, like a dog with its tail covering its genitals, then how can you expect me to give you a frank and honest explanation about the sock.

NathanZ

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Forced to live in an unsatisfying, irrational world full of people clearly less intelligent and less deserving of happiness than themselves, the typical INTJ will kill a puppy or two every other weekend as a way to relieve stress.

... or is that... just me?...

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
If you demean yourself with a lower case I, like a dog with its tail covering its genitals, then how can you expect me to give you a frank and honest explanation about the sock.

I thought you would feel more comfortable if I would lower myself to i, so that you dont start to feel inferiority about my general superiority and get scared away.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

He found his cum filled sock on the road.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Willard.png

the intj whisperer

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Wow, that joke is impressively unfunny.

woah! we've got a badass over here everyone. The representative of humor, no less.
Tell us representative, why you let Ray Romano continue to live.

Smoothie

Generally, yeah :doh: And I'm saying this without shifting blame onto others, or saying other INTJ's are like this. I, myself, am. Many of the INTJ posters here I find quite admirable, and in many ways I find them to be more mature or balanced than myself.

I often get annoyed with myself in how self-absorbed and how much of a solipsist I can be, and often it is in a somewhat boring and unexciting way, at least from a 3rd person perspective. I know we INTJ's can have this ability to zap enthusiasm for things, or analyze all the intrigue away, or make it boring (I sure can...) It's actually a relatively common feeling for me to feel insufferable and annoying. I talk about myself way too much (as can be seen...) and sometimes I can't think of anything to discuss outside my (admittedly self-intentioned/solipsist) field of interests. And I often feel the need to maintain some competent facade, and I erect many layers of walls and barriers to keep people from knowing me. I'm often actually surprised my friends are actually friends with me, since they often strike me as better people than myself.

So, yeah. There are actually some things I could perhaps relate to type, that I'm not so crazy about. I'm not a huge fan of the whole social thing being my Achilles heel. I recognize my responsibility over it, but so often there's this lame dualistic division between my inner world and the world outside, and it's hard to breach the divide, or meaningfully express myself. Let alone actually compromise on some of my internally held standards/ideals! It's naturally easier for me to self-isolate and daydream than it is for me to meaningfully connect with others, and live in the moment/reality. This strikes me as running contrary to my attainment of happiness/ social satisfaction. And it does honestly scare me, when I think it's very likely I could die alone/lonely, if I don't fix some of these tendencies.

And, yeah, I'm not trying to sound all pitiful or modest or anything... I think it's possible many INTJ's may sort of feel similarly, but haven't become comfortable with recognizing weakness within themselves. I actually sort of have an inferiority complex, and I think it's more constructive for me to be aware of/accepting of these feelings, since they tend to make me more genuine.

thank you sincerely.

im happy to know that im not loosing my mind.
currently im in the process of revisiting my whole point of view about my self.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
This thread has been a great pick-me-up over the years.
User population; Please provide more hate, looking for a cheap chub on.