• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

TK*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Haha, oh my... If I started to write in this thread I would never stop! I find I hate most INTJs with a passionate loathing. Even those online amaze me with their ability to piss me off when I don't even know them personally! It's truly an amazing thing! I'm almost in awe of this special INTJ talent. Do you guys naturally exude rays or something that just make people hate you? Or hypnosis? Or what? Really, I'd like to know! Or maybe you guys just save all that wonderful talent of yours just for me?!

Bastards!

At any rate, I would love to create a machine that zaps away every INTJ on the planet...ahhhhhh, heaven!

*evil cackle*

And yeah, curse my NFness for needing to add this phrase: Yeah...I'm only kidding...sort of, lol.

redacted

i honestly don't think i've ever met an INTJ i don't like. (i'm quite good friends with four at the moment)

they can be mean/blunt. but it's fucking hilarious most of the time. and i really respect their ability to assert themselves.

i'm not gonna say i've never had problems with one -- some of them are annoyingly cocky, even when they're wrong. but two of the ones i know aren't cocky at all...

there actually seems to be a great deal of variability within this type... moreso than most other types from what i've seen.

MerkW

This thread needs to die.

INTJs are perfect. Accept the obvious truth.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
At any rate, I would love to create a machine that zaps away every INTJ on the planet...ahhhhhh, heaven!

The irony is you would need an INTJ to design and build it.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
And the INTJ would also have adequate foresight to know not to help you...

And that is why you need an ENTP. To help you manipulate the INTJ's foresight. :D

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
And that is why you need an ENTP. To help you manipulate the INTJ's foresight. :D

ENTP, the master bullshitter, and INTJ, the master bullshit detector. I think the result of this fight would depend on the skill of both of the people...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:cry: and the ENTP can't develop the machine?

Hmmm... how would one go about this :thinking: Maybe circling the world as a satellite and immediatly detonating small personal sized bombs in every copy of an Ayn Rand book in the world? :huh:

... note to self- Ayn Rand book bombs if the INTJs get out of hand in some way... I wonder if that could somehow be used to make all radios explode when Rush Limbaugh starts talking? :jesus:

Eh- there are very good INTJs and very evil ones and some inbetween- I know some who I tend to avoid on a regular basis just because they're ANNOYING in thier silly sense of self importance and correctness :rolleyes: Others I think are awesome because they have an impressive sense of loyalty to some people and are excellent at cutting through bullshit! :)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Whatever, you do realize you just made my brain explode through your use of emoticons, correct?

I think I need to go recover in a dark room somewhere now.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Whatever, you do realize you just made my brain explode through your use of emoticons, correct?

I think I need to go recover in a dark room somewhere now.

My emoticon use is actually intentional here since it seems to annoy some people to no ends!

*whatever goes back to the lab kitchen to concoct a plan to place emoticons in the presence of INTJs for this death machine- maybe beam them into the sky? wait- INTJs live in basement lairs where they plan awful things or read boring philosophers don't they? Reprint the works of Ayn Rand with emoticons?

No emoticons just for you Hap!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
It won't die, because we'll keep it running to gloat for as long as possible.

The whole thread was designed as an act of self flagellation.

As I complained: INTJs are masochists.

My emoticon use is actually intentional here since it seems to annoy some people to no ends!

*whatever goes back to the lab kitchen to concoct a plan to place emoticons in the presence of INTJs for this death machine- maybe beam them into the sky? wait- INTJs live in basement lairs where they plan awful things or read boring philosophers don't they? Reprint the works of Ayn Rand with emoticons?

No emoticons just for you Hap!

:party2: I :devil: can't :wubbie: taaaaaaaake :headphne: this :smile:for :cry:much :hug:longer :coffee:until :sleeping:I :D:):party: swear :angry: I :horor: shall :cheers:go :duel: mad :boohoo: ! :yay:! :spam_laser: ! :holy:! :banana:

*faints*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1: @ the vast array of emoticons! I hope that you recover from having used them!

Overall, my biggest problem with INTJs is with poorly developed, young INTJs who think that they are the center of the universe, that they are perfect and everyone who disagrees with them is obviously WRONG (I am NOT wrong). Social ineptitude on a grand scale.

Edit: some of them have the most excellently senses of humor though :)

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
As an INTJ, when I get stressed out I tend to obsess about what bad might happen and never stop to smell the roses, heck, how can I smell the roses when actually I don't even see them?

If I am planning something, which I constantly am, if I am normal I will think about what bad might happen and try to make a plan in case the "bad" happens. But when I am stressed out, I will somewhat try to make a backup plan for the "bad" thing, if it happens, but I will find myself obsessing about it more than actually planning for it.

TK*

MBTI Type
INFJ
The irony is you would need an INTJ to design and build it.

No...I'd rely on a I/ENTP for that. :devil:

PFFFT! A INTJ to build MY machine??? That's laughable! An INTJ would be too full of himself/herself to actually sit down and work on it! Don't you know? INTJs can't be bothered with work!!! It's too simplistic for their huge oversized brains...too beneath them when they have other activities to explore...and they would probably find any work of any kind to be wholly imperfect. How dare you suggest such a thing of them???

I think most INTJs would be better suitied to spend their free-time preening in front of some mirror or mingling with other INTJs (only with those who have the tolerance to stomach it, mind you) to congratulate themselves on their ill-concieved notion of superiority they have over everyone else! But work???Much less on a machine??? Why, that's ridiculous, lol!

MerkW

No...I'd rely on a I/ENTP for that. :devil:

PFFFT! A INTJ to build MY machine??? That's laughable! An INTJ would be too full of himself/herself to actually sit down and work on it! Don't you know? INTJs can't be bothered with work!!! It's too simplistic for their huge oversized brains...too beneath them when they have other activities to explore...and they would probably find any work of any kind to be wholly imperfect. How dare you suggest such a thing of them???

I think most INTJs would be better suitied to spend their free-time preening in front of some mirror or mingling with other INTJs (only with those who have the tolerance to stomach it, mind you) to congratulate themselves on their ill-concieved notion of superiority they have over everyone else! But work???Much less on a machine??? Why, that's ridiculous, lol!

Are you aware of the fact that, from a theoretical standpoint, your own type is the closest type there is to INTJ?

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
A duty to not care, though I doubt this is exclusively INTJ.
Constant worry about being "INTJ-like" and often accusing others of being an "INTJ wannabe."

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Are you aware of the fact that, from a theoretical standpoint, your own type is the closest type there is to INTJ?

INFJs share only two cognitive processes with INTJs. Now ESFPs on the other hand; they share all of them.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
The day you get a compliment from an INTJ is the day that you know you totally rocked as a rock star, aced as a fighter pilot or Johnny fucking Rambo'd an entire enemy platoon.

I once tried it out, I told a colleague that they had done a good job and it was most unpleasant. If someone asks me to do it again, I shall say, "no, shan't"
If there are any compliments to be had from the ESFX, unwashed masses, they should be directed upward.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
"Hell is other INTJs" - Economica.

"Hell is an INTJ" - aelan

Harlow_Jem

MBTI Type
eNTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The "extreme" INTJ can be extremely logical and rational to the point of being a robot instead of a human, laughably/pathetically socially retarded/oblivious, completely inhumane/unempathetic and ruthless, disgustingly self-absorbed, and way too quick to judge harshly and yet does not give half a shit.

All other INTJ's have most of these sterling qualities to varying degrees. What's not to love???