• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
INTJ's are comformists

What do you mean? :huh:

They tend to pretend to be radicals half the time. :yes:

Strangely, if you call them on it, they often back down in a heart beat. :D

They remind me of the teenagers who bitch and moan about the rules and the authority figures but shut up awfully quickly once they are told they are free to go elsewhere. :rofl1:

nzAShadow

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
What do you mean? :huh:

They tend to pretend to be radicals half the time. :yes:

Strangely, if you call them on it, they often back down in a heart beat. :D

They remind me of the teenagers who bitch and moan about the rules and the authority figures but shut up awfully quickly once they are told they are free to go elsewhere. :rofl1:

Actually, my reasoning was because someone said this was too soft for a hater thread so I decided that in order to bash any NT since they are so perfect in every way I would have to make things up.

But what you're saying I've happened to notice as well, it is true

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
I hate INTJs because they have no (real) friends.

They have avatars like with a rubics cube on it as they reminisce about the time that they were actually popular at school.... because they swatted the whole book on doing it. Get a life. :nerd:

:D

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I hate INTJs that think they are funny. :whistling:

Honestly, wit tends not to be an INTJ's forte. When they try to be funny and end up making everyone feel incredibly awkward because often no one understands their humor, it make me all :emot-emo: inside.

Truly funny INTJs are the ones that don't try any of that lame, "let's see if I can shock everyone" crap. They are just obvious with their cynicism.

Veneti

MBTI Type
XNTX
I hate INTJs that think they are funny. :whistling:

Honestly, wit tends not to be an INTJ's forte. When they try to be funny and end up making everyone feel incredibly awkward because often no one understands their humor, it make me all :emot-emo: inside.

Truly funny INTJs are the ones that don't try any of that lame, "let's see if I can shock everyone" crap. They are just obvious with their cynicism.

Agree totally.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Um...INTJs can't admit when they are wrong because they are obsessed with preserving their egos. Instead they simply shift their position until they are once again right in order to delude themselves into believing they were never wrong.

Better?

There, that has some substance. :nice:

But now I am compelled to make a quick note on that observation; I think it is often correct, but it also can be perceived that way when it is not the case. At least in my case, I often "change" my position without really changing it, simply because I discover the mainstream definition of whatever label has been placed on me does not actually fit my opinions as precisely as I thought it did. So I have a lot of trouble considering myself part of any political party, Christian denomination, or other school of thought, because usually my views differ from the closest match.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
Jesus this thread is boring. It has no irony, no style. It's just shit. No - it's not even shit. Shit is sometimes interesting. It's like a fly landing in your porridge, slowly disappearing under the stodge. It's like listening to the dregs of the sixth form common room telling you about Lord of the Rings. It's like my mum's curry - bland, pretentious, comes from a packet, and has things in it that look like shit.

Better?

Eye-In-TiPi

MBTI Type
INTP
I hate INTJ's because... because...hmmm... I guess I don't really hate them personally, but the fact that they have a lot of the same traits as me but are generally more organized than I am makes me a little jealous. Some part of me hates anything that I am jealous of, if only a little. Even when I try to make a list, it just turns out as a pile of words on paper. I wish I could just turn on my underdeveloped J whenever I needed it. Damn you all, cursed INTJ's! Oh, if this post were only a sheet of paper I was turning in as homework, I would leave the ragged edges on the page and let you cringe as I turned it in.

BTW, for your J enjoyment. I have intentionally placed at least 7 grammatical errors in this post. Have fun finding them all.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
^ Meh...that's not about INTJ's just about the thread. Try some insults or something.
I want this thread to be the nastiest of the hate threads. It definitely should be; I don't get why all these people who have been expressing their disdain for INTJ's are still not showing.

Eye-In-TiPi

MBTI Type
INTP
I call your bluff.
You got me, but I did see a couple, which I'll highlight in hot pink below:

I hate INTJ's because... because...hmmm... I guess I don't really hate them personally, but the fact that they have a lot of the same traits as me but are generally more organized than I am makes me a little jealous. Some part of me hates anything that I am jealous of, if only a little. Even when I try to make a list, it just turns out as a pile of words on paper. I wish I could just turn on my underdeveloped J whenever I needed it. Damn you all, cursed INTJ's! Oh, if this post were only a sheet of paper I was turning in as homework, I would leave the ragged edges on the page and let you cringe as I turned it in.

BTW, for your J enjoyment. I have intentionally placed at least 7 grammatical errors in this post. Have fun finding them all.

"of" - technically not at the end of a sentence, but probably wrong anyway.
"." - I meant for that to be a comma. Just a typo.
There could be more, but yeah, I was "bluffing," as you said.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hate a lot of INTJs simply because they're not real INTJs. A lot of wannabes.

Having a thread about hating INTJs is like talking about self harm to people who enjoy it. :D

The fact that nobody is posting is the biggest insult of all! Dismissed as not even worth putting down... :yes:

I almost went soft! asshole!
Lucky for you, Nazi pussy saved the day.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I'm having difficulty quantifying INTJ characteristics into 'good' and 'bad.' Even if they can be asshats it's still only a matter of perception to the opposing party.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Limey!

Good man; hope to see you more 'round these parts.

Retz

MBTI Type
INTJ
I feel sorry for INTJs because they share my greatest fault, that pesky Ni which jumps to conclusions based on very little information. They suffer the same single-minded and passionate attitude that makes both INTJs and INFJs the unyielding and relentless individuals that we are. And on top of that, they lack Fe and therefore further suffer in social settings because they tend to have little knack for harmony or diplomacy. I used to hate them, but once I realized that INTJs are capable of being clueless of their weaknesses, that hatred quickly turned to pity of those individuals. As one INTJ put it, they often have to turn to narcissism to make sense of the world. It's much easier to deal with INTJs once you understand that their perceived superiority is actually a shell to cover their greatest weakness.

Interesting. I'm INTJ myself and I'll put it like this. In my opinion emotion when considered a reward can be used as a reason to do logical things. I strive to better myself and understand people purely because it gives a good feeling and because I consider feelings a reward it to me is a logical thing to do.

Sure you can consider that a some what unnatural way to go about it but I love observing and understanding people however don't crave human contact. This allows me to really try and understand people not to try and benefit my own social situation but because understanding things to be gives me control. :)

My philosophy is to turn weakness into my strength. By using the possibility of being wrong to further my education and understanding of things it allows me to become more right in the long term thus rewarding me and making it logical to consider people for who they are not entirely on whether or not I think of them being worthwhile (which I am guilty of).

Which to me is. Being wrong only means I'm more right then before I gained the information to be wrong.

However one thing I could say bad about my personality is that I fail to motivate myself without making it seem like a logical thing to do and I seem to manage to argue myself into being lazy. :\

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
A thing I find hilarious about INTJs is that if you point out they have a weakness, they often turn around and create a rationalization in their own mind of how they are one of the few that don't suffer that weakness, or they have complete control over it. It's usually clear to everyone that they do have that weakness because it is readily observable in how the INTJ behaves, but so the INTJ can protect their ego, they convince themselves that they are different by imagining their weakness in the best possible light. Kindof a, "I didn't accidentally fall! I intentionally dived!" distortion of reality. It's almost like the INTJ is constantly rewriting reality in their own minds so that they don't have to feel like they are anything less than perfect. I sometimes wonder if INTJs walk a fine line of psychosis, always on the verge of falling into an impaired reality of their own making just so they don't have to see themselves as they truly are. To an INTJ it may be far better to see oneself by a self concocted set of principles rather than as an actual fallible human being.

Retz

MBTI Type
INTJ
A thing I find hilarious about INTJs is that if you point out they have a weakness, they often turn around and create a rationalization in their own mind of how they are one of the few that don't suffer that weakness, or they have complete control over it. It's usually clear to everyone that they do have that weakness because it is readily observable in how the INTJ behaves, but so the INTJ can protect their ego, they convince themselves that they are different by imagining their weakness in the best possible light. Kindof a, "I didn't accidentally fall! I intentionally dived!" distortion of reality. It's almost like the INTJ is constantly rewriting reality in their own minds so that they don't have to feel like they are anything less than perfect. I sometimes wonder if INTJs walk a fine line of psychosis, always on the verge of falling into an impaired reality of their own making just so they don't have to see themselves as they truly are. To an INTJ it may be far better to see oneself by a self concocted set of principles rather than as an actual fallible human being.

Being fallible is an advantage. If you can't see when you are wrong you obviously can't correct yourself.

By taking something like fallibleness in people in that light the emotional response of feeling bad about it is much less powerful and you are less likely to have the negative effects from your initial failure.

All perspective is, is the distortion that comes into effect when your brain examines things. Without it personality wouldn't exist and being able to understand it and control it is a huge advantage in my opinion.

Though being INTJ I must just be distorting my own perspective (which is the result of natural distortion) into thinking you can benefit by correcting yourself and taking failure as a strength over a weakness.

Though of course your opinion comes from the idea of people not acknowledging their mistakes in the first place. Which if it is the case of course they can't use their own fallibility to their advantage.

In that aspect I agree with you. :)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I sometimes wonder if INTJs walk a fine line of psychosis, always on the verge of falling into an impaired reality of their own making just so they don't have to see themselves as they truly are.

Reality is subjective, though, written by the winners.

I propose that INTJs aren't really so much rewriting reality for the sake of their own sanity but really are truly so lost from their own original motivations -- so when asked, they have to make something up. I can't decide which one's better, yours or mine, though. They both sound pretty bad.