• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I happen to have known this, my best friend is an INTJ.

Honestly I trust their analysis on any situation, I just dislike their conclusive attitude towards things. Conclusions seem like they're more important than actual understanding of a topic. But hell, I also envy that because I can't come to conclusions.

Any hope of trying to convince them other than their own conclusion would be like trying to plant a seed and just hoping it grows on it's own. It may or may not, but you still have to wait a while just to see, which wastes time and efficiency.

The problem with INTJs is that nothing is exact and precise like it is for INTPs. 'Everything is negotiable,' which leads them to think themselves as wavering when they're usually considered quite stubborn. All they have to go by is what 'works,' and because what 'works' is usually blatantly obvious (to them), they're usually quite conclusive.

This whole obsession with 'what works' and what can be proven and what can't be proven leads them to only be attracted to things that have practical application in the foreseeable future (though, 'practical application' to an INTJ may be off the standard, and 'foreseeable future' is usually quite far) and have very little patience for anything outside of this. In some ways this makes them very 'S'-like.

Wait, I was supposed to be saying how I hate INTJs, right? I mean, okay -- I hate INTJs! Grr! I must complain with inflamed passion and grr! and... whatnot...

*shrug*

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Technically it is an Imperial German kitty, with an unusual little 'tash. Notice the absence of 3rd Reich decoration.

Veneti is mellowing.

No, you are both wrong. It is a Neo-Nazi cat.
Since the Swastika was banned in Germany and elsewhere, Neo-Nazis have reverted to using symbols from the older Imperial German flag. The modern style of the military cap and the mustache differentiate the cat from the earlier Imperial German style, so it is clearly an example of a Neo-Nazi reference.

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
I hate how you can't be silly or stupid around INTJs. Sometimes I like to be really goofy and do stupid things when I'm joking around, you can't really do that around INTJs. Yes I know that sounds weird coming from an INTJ, but my experience with other INTJs has led me to this conclusion.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
I hate how you can't be silly or stupid around INTJs. Sometimes I like to be really goofy and do stupid things when I'm joking around, you can't really do that around INTJs. Yes I know that sounds weird coming from an INTJ, but my experience with other INTJs has led me to this conclusion.

Somebody does something really stupid that is not funny (but is meant to be), and when I do not smile, the perpetrator says "How come you're (so grumpy/such a wet blanket/so serious)?

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
Somebody does something really stupid that is not funny (but is meant to be), and when I do not smile, the perpetrator says "How come you're (so grumpy/such a wet blanket/so serious)?

Of course there is stupid stupid stuff, but then there is stupid funny stuff. A good example would be using the "That's what she said" line at inappropriate time, back when it was still funny.

Electric

MBTI Type
entj
I like how INTJs don't care about your opinions. I like how some INTJs don't care if they act arrogant and spiteful. I like how some INTJs like to crush your ideas and never endorse them. Most of all, I like how many INTJs suffer from close-minded certitude.

EDIT: Ever noticed? All INTJs like cats.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Well, I was evaluated by a professional with the full MBTI test and followup consultation. Taking the online tests on my own turned up the same result. I will admit that I think the J is weak though.

I will not completely rule out the possibility of being a psychopath :)

redacted

INTJs tend to be a little out of touch with (their own) emotional reality, which is IMO their biggest weakness.

but i love INTJs, i consistently hang out with four of them; it's definitely the most common type for my close friends.

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Sheesh, this is getting almost as soft as the "Hate an INFP" thread. Let's have some hardcore INTJ bashing! Come on people, bring it!

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Sheesh, this is getting almost as soft as the "Hate an INFP" thread. Let's have some hardcore INTJ bashing! Come on people, bring it!

Hm...some INTJs say the dumbest things at the most awkward moments. :yes:

How is that?

TheLastMohican

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Hm...some INTJs say the dumbest things at the most awkward moments. :yes:

How is that?

Lame, because you can say that about any and every type.
Get nasty, will ya? Where's Blackmail when you need him?

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Lame, because you can say that about any and every type.
Get nasty, will ya? Where's Blackmail when you need him?

Um...INTJs can't admit when they are wrong because they are obsessed with preserving their egos. Instead they simply shift their position until they are once again right in order to delude themselves into believing they were never wrong.

Better?

nzAShadow

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Um...INTJs can't admit when they are wrong because they are obsessed with preserving their egos. Instead they simply shift their position until they are once again right in order to delude themselves into believing they were never wrong.

Better?

INTJ's are comformists