• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I just HAD to comment on this. Not everyone who is THIN is automatically anorexic or has an eating disorder.
Growing up in Los Angeles, I know exactly what you mean.

:yes:

It is incredibly evident when someone actually *is* anorexic.

Other than that, we all have our body shapes, which can fluctuate to an extent, but some of us are born thick, and some of us are born thinner.

My boyfriend is ridiculously lean, and even though he lives a relatively healthy lifestyle, it's fucking genetic.

He can eat a ton of shit and never gain a pound, that bastard! :steam:

:D

I, on the other hand, am built like my mother, I'm of sturdy yet petite constitution. :)

MBTI Type
INTJ
That is not a STEREOTYPICAL INTJ. That is one hell of an effed up and immature INTJ.

FWIW I could give two shits about wealth and power...and manipulating people for these? You've got to be kidding me.

Seconded. Does Little_Sticks KNOW any INTJs?

Little_Sticks

I just HAD to comment on this. Not everyone who is THIN is automatically anorexic or has an eating disorder.

That may be. Now maybe some or even most people like having sex with a skeleton ;), but I'm definitely not one of 'em.

Back on topic:

That is not a STEREOTYPICAL INTJ. That is one hell of an effed up and immature INTJ.

FWIW I could give two shits about wealth and power...and manipulating people for these? You've got to be kidding me.

You know what they say when someone doesn't fit a description, no not that the description is wrong, it's... MISTYPED!

Yeah, well, okay how about we just call them the 'extreme' INTJs? Does that work better? Either that or I'm tempted to create subtypes for INTJs. I will name this one 'el premio Lex Talionis'.

Edit: Yeah, I'm just screwing around guys. Thought you would pick up on that. I guess I don't have much of a threatening presence. That's probably a good thing.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aww. Would it help if I pretended to give a shit about what you think? :hug:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
OOooOOoOooOOOO

All this hubbub!

I'm gonna go read senor stick's list.

And, let's keep it real, INTJ folks.

You can be meanies!!!

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
53daf210b9eb64b7e5f2ceafe05f8499_haters_keep_on_hatin-6777.jpg

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I'm only mean to those who I know can take it, which are usually my best friends. :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My impromptu list:

1.) Tendency to view themselves as God-like

2.) Tendency to be overtly condescending to those they know.

3.) Tendency to have affected social behavior. <----- this one is endearing and annoying. :yes:

4.) Tendency to believe is some weird ass shit due to their Ni

5.) Tendency to be obsessed with anime

6.) Tendency to be cocky, too self-assured to the point of being megalomaniacal.

7.) Tendency to think that they are ALWAYS right.

8.) Tendency to think that they are superior to the masses.

9.) Tendency to think very, very, very, hmmm, negatively towards/regarding the masses.

:)

Little_Sticks

Aww. Would it help if I pretended to give a shit about what you think? :hug:

Aha! Exactly! So it's all true then!

Growing up in Los Angeles, I know exactly what you mean.

It is incredibly evident when someone actually *is* anorexic.

Other than that, we all have our body shapes, which can fluctuate to an extent, but some of us are born thick, and some of us are born thinner.

My boyfriend is ridiculously lean, and even though he lives a relatively healthy lifestyle, it's fucking genetic.

He can eat a ton of shit and never gain a pound, that bastard! :steam:

:D

I, on the other hand, am built like my mother, I'm of sturdy yet petite constitution. :)

You have 'shut me up and kiss me' written all over you. Did you know that?
<pushes you into a wall and stares closely into your eyes>
<kisses the air>
<backs away in a teasing playful manner>

Okay, I'm going to stop derailing now since I'm not in the mood for a sexy spanking.

Although alternatively I could always suggest that women INTJs are the exception to the 'asshat' INTJ rule. I wonder why that seems to be the case?

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
My impromptu list:

1.) Tendency to view themselves as God-like

2.) Tendency to be overtly condescending to those they know.

3.) Tendency to have affected social behavior. <----- this one is endearing and annoying. :yes:

4.) Tendency to believe is some weird ass shit due to their Ni

5.) Tendency to be obsessed with anime

6.) Tendency to be cocky, too self-assured to the point of being megalomaniacal.

7.) Tendency to think that they are ALWAYS right.

8.) Tendency to think that they are superior to the masses.

9.) Tendency to think very, very, very, hmmm, negatively towards/regarding the masses.

:)

It's hardly our fault that we were born this way and they were born that, uh, "way".

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
You have 'shut me up and kiss me' written all over you. Did you know that?
<pushes you into a wall and stares closely into your eyes>
<kisses the air>
<backs away in a teasing playful manner>

Okay, I'm going to stop derailing now since I'm not in the mood for a sexy spanking.
The above post does not make SillySapienne aroused, nope, not in the least...

:drool:

Although alternatively I could always suggest that women INTJs are the exception to the 'asshat' INTJ rule. I wonder why that seems to be the case?
I wonder, too, because I totally agree with you here. :yes:

R

ReflecTcelfeR

I'm okay with being wrong, because that's how I evolve and become EVEN MORE POWERFUL... yeah.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm okay with being wrong, because that's how I evolve and become EVEN MORE POWERFUL... yeah.
:doh:

My INTJ boyfriend said something similar-ish the other night.

How he'll listen to those he deems intelligent and will assimilate their knowledge to, hmm, nourish his Epic-ness, LOL! :D