• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I could have a field day in here, but one must sometimes use restraint and self-discipline.

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Hot Chocolate - It Started With A Kiss?

It's well known that INTJs don't have tear ducts, but If I had them, I would shed a tear for that song.
Sexual chocolate!
<stamps foot>

I could have a field day in here, but one must sometimes use restraint and self-discipline.

Look, no-one enjoys Perry Como, comfy slippers, mugs of cocoa and trying to rub one out before the toilet cistern fills back up (still got it!) more than I do, but there's a time and a place for restraint. I would question the judgment of a person that feels that a pit full of INTJs and their succubi wais is such a place.
What say ye?

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
INTJs are arrogant, controlling "architects" who manipulate people and groups without regard for their wishes, needs or desires simply because INTJs feel only they "understand" their true "destinies" and therefore any evil deeds they do to meet their envisioned ends are justified....

Until that magic moment when the INTJ has his or her head shoved in a pile of their own refuse and they finally, finally, finally comprehend just how horrible they can be. Then one of two things happens:

1 - They realize that other people exist and are - in fact - people and that no, the INTJ does not know everything. I've watched this transformation happen three times. One INTJ - after his beloved wife threatened to leave him - became the local community organizer, dedicating his life to challenging those around him to see more clearly and think more often and finding his spirituality in nature. Another became a special education teacher, working with autistic children, after acknowledging herself as an emotionally abusive alcoholic who lived her life according to Ayn Rand. She now has a good relationship with her girlfriend and has written a very excellent book on surviving special ed (hopefully soon to be published *fingers crossed*). The third spent time teaching various languages in Japan, had an emotional breakdown and returned to the United States to seek therapy and more education. He is now doing very working on his doctorate and generally learning to be a kinder person to himself and others.

2 - Unable to cope with their lives, they become horrible people, lashing out in creative, intelligent and fiercely evil ways. I've seen this twice. The most dramatic was the brilliant mathematician who, after a run in with the dean of mathematics at the college she taught, set fire to her parents' home while they slept. Her parents survived, but her computer and trunks of papers on mathematics were destroyed. The second, when confronted with his wife divorcing him, began a "journey of self-discovery" which led him to believe the only "real thing" in the world was sex. So he began sleeping with anyone he could, ultimately getting herpes and passing that along to his soon-to-be ex-wife during their "goodbye sex." The divorce proceedings were... intense.

There's one more INTJ I'm watching, one who hasn't had his transformative moment yet. So far he's attempting to control everything around him, insulting and overwhelming everyone in his attempt to manipulate his visions into reality. Even though his overall vision seems good, his tactics are appalling. He uses politics to get people fired, isolates those he can't control and out talks others just to have them be confused and malleable. He lacks even the basic ability to be polite. He can't even be bothered to say "hello" or "goodbye."

In short, an INTJ with perspective can be wonderful. Without perspective, they can be appalling people without basic healthy boundaries.

On a personal note, I'd just as soon not have any more to do with INTJs. They take too much energy to deal with no matter how far away from their "epicenter" I am.

Damn we've got it goin' on!

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
*sigh*

I just can't bring myself to hate them. Sometimes I'd like to, but ... oh well. It can't be done. Adios, INTJ hater's thread...

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
intjs don't exist. that's why i hate 'em and disbelieve in mbti and any reason forever. most people remind me of intjs, also. therefore, hate 'em all. i have the good sense to consult with an intj ever once in a while, so i accept them for their usefulness, once per annum. other than that i refuse to acknowledge they walk the same grounds as i and scoff at their b.s. 'specially threads about them. :hi: mostly they infuriate me and i will leave their +ways+ alone to steam in a bath of expired suds. i will use more foul language to describe intjs upon request. :steam:

Limey

MBTI Type
INTJ
intjs don't exist. that's why i hate 'em and disbelieve in mbti and any reason forever. most people remind me of intjs, also. therefore, hate 'em all. i have the good sense to consult with an intj ever once in a while, so i accept them for their usefulness, once per annum. other than that i refuse to acknowledge they walk the same grounds as i and scoff at their b.s. 'specially threads about them. :hi: mostly they infuriate me and i will leave their +ways+ alone to steam in a bath of expired suds. i will use more foul language to describe intjs upon request. :steam:

Do it without your words, using the form of interpretive dance!
<shakes tambourine>

edit: Zardoz says "wearing gauze"

zardoz+head.jpg

dance muse DANCE

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hate the way INTJs come out with ideas even they are unsure about as if they are certain of them.

I hate the way INTJs can seem totally unaware of how other people feel.

I an mildly confused at the INTJ tendency to believe conspiracy theories and superstitions.

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
to be fair I always thought INTP's share nearly all the flaws I read ( on the first and last pages...I'm not going to read 27 fucking pages in one go am I? This isn't Das Kapital).

In fact, I have most of those flaws much worse than an INTJ I know. Though he is a very emotionally developed guy and perhaps not representative.

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I hate the way INTJs are stupid when it comes to relationships. Seriously, yesterday I had an allen wrench in my office (dont ask) and the guy that I like came by and we were joking bout the tools and he said 'Gimme that one!' and I said 'NO1! This is the key to... my heart!' and then I dropped it on the floor. So then my next instinct was to stomp on it repeatedly in front of him. All of this happened very quickly and uh... I reckon that it isn't so great for the 'relationship building' process eh? Good side... he's an INTJ so maybe he's used to things like that :D