User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 421

  1. #51
    Senior Member matmos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    NICE
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    I call your bluff.
    That's just embarassing. Really just pathetic. You're trying too hard, man.

    Give up.

  2. #52
    Member Eye-In-TiPi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    I call your bluff.
    You got me, but I did see a couple, which I'll highlight in hot pink below:


    Quote Originally Posted by Eye-In-TiPi View Post
    I hate INTJ's because... because...hmmm... I guess I don't really hate them personally, but the fact that they have a lot of the same traits as me but are generally more organized than I am makes me a little jealous. Some part of me hates anything that I am jealous of, if only a little. Even when I try to make a list, it just turns out as a pile of words on paper. I wish I could just turn on my underdeveloped J whenever I needed it. Damn you all, cursed INTJ's! Oh, if this post were only a sheet of paper I was turning in as homework, I would leave the ragged edges on the page and let you cringe as I turned it in.

    BTW, for your J enjoyment. I have intentionally placed at least 7 grammatical errors in this post. Have fun finding them all.
    "of" - technically not at the end of a sentence, but probably wrong anyway.
    "." - I meant for that to be a comma. Just a typo.
    There could be more, but yeah, I was "bluffing," as you said.

  3. #53
    Senior Member Limey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veneti View Post
    I hate a lot of INTJs simply because they're not real INTJs. A lot of wannabes.

    Having a thread about hating INTJs is like talking about self harm to people who enjoy it.

    The fact that nobody is posting is the biggest insult of all! Dismissed as not even worth putting down...
    I almost went soft! asshole!
    Lucky for you, Nazi pussy saved the day.

  4. #54
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    I'm having difficulty quantifying INTJ characteristics into 'good' and 'bad.' Even if they can be asshats it's still only a matter of perception to the opposing party.

  5. #55
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Limey!

    Good man; hope to see you more 'round these parts.

  6. #56
    Junior Member Retz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I feel sorry for INTJs because they share my greatest fault, that pesky Ni which jumps to conclusions based on very little information. They suffer the same single-minded and passionate attitude that makes both INTJs and INFJs the unyielding and relentless individuals that we are. And on top of that, they lack Fe and therefore further suffer in social settings because they tend to have little knack for harmony or diplomacy. I used to hate them, but once I realized that INTJs are capable of being clueless of their weaknesses, that hatred quickly turned to pity of those individuals. As one INTJ put it, they often have to turn to narcissism to make sense of the world. It's much easier to deal with INTJs once you understand that their perceived superiority is actually a shell to cover their greatest weakness.
    Interesting. I'm INTJ myself and I'll put it like this. In my opinion emotion when considered a reward can be used as a reason to do logical things. I strive to better myself and understand people purely because it gives a good feeling and because I consider feelings a reward it to me is a logical thing to do.

    Sure you can consider that a some what unnatural way to go about it but I love observing and understanding people however don't crave human contact. This allows me to really try and understand people not to try and benefit my own social situation but because understanding things to be gives me control. (:

    My philosophy is to turn weakness into my strength. By using the possibility of being wrong to further my education and understanding of things it allows me to become more right in the long term thus rewarding me and making it logical to consider people for who they are not entirely on whether or not I think of them being worthwhile (which I am guilty of).

    Which to me is. Being wrong only means I'm more right then before I gained the information to be wrong.

    However one thing I could say bad about my personality is that I fail to motivate myself without making it seem like a logical thing to do and I seem to manage to argue myself into being lazy. :\

  7. #57
    Senior Member TheLastMohican's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    That's just embarassing. Really just pathetic. You're trying too hard, man.

    Give up.
    Eh? I'm not putting forth much effort at all here. Give up what?

  8. #58
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    A thing I find hilarious about INTJs is that if you point out they have a weakness, they often turn around and create a rationalization in their own mind of how they are one of the few that don't suffer that weakness, or they have complete control over it. It's usually clear to everyone that they do have that weakness because it is readily observable in how the INTJ behaves, but so the INTJ can protect their ego, they convince themselves that they are different by imagining their weakness in the best possible light. Kindof a, "I didn't accidentally fall! I intentionally dived!" distortion of reality. It's almost like the INTJ is constantly rewriting reality in their own minds so that they don't have to feel like they are anything less than perfect. I sometimes wonder if INTJs walk a fine line of psychosis, always on the verge of falling into an impaired reality of their own making just so they don't have to see themselves as they truly are. To an INTJ it may be far better to see oneself by a self concocted set of principles rather than as an actual fallible human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

  9. #59
    Junior Member Retz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    A thing I find hilarious about INTJs is that if you point out they have a weakness, they often turn around and create a rationalization in their own mind of how they are one of the few that don't suffer that weakness, or they have complete control over it. It's usually clear to everyone that they do have that weakness because it is readily observable in how the INTJ behaves, but so the INTJ can protect their ego, they convince themselves that they are different by imagining their weakness in the best possible light. Kindof a, "I didn't accidentally fall! I intentionally dived!" distortion of reality. It's almost like the INTJ is constantly rewriting reality in their own minds so that they don't have to feel like they are anything less than perfect. I sometimes wonder if INTJs walk a fine line of psychosis, always on the verge of falling into an impaired reality of their own making just so they don't have to see themselves as they truly are. To an INTJ it may be far better to see oneself by a self concocted set of principles rather than as an actual fallible human being.
    Being fallible is an advantage. If you can't see when you are wrong you obviously can't correct yourself.

    By taking something like fallibleness in people in that light the emotional response of feeling bad about it is much less powerful and you are less likely to have the negative effects from your initial failure.

    All perspective is, is the distortion that comes into effect when your brain examines things. Without it personality wouldn't exist and being able to understand it and control it is a huge advantage in my opinion.

    Though being INTJ I must just be distorting my own perspective (which is the result of natural distortion) into thinking you can benefit by correcting yourself and taking failure as a strength over a weakness.

    Though of course your opinion comes from the idea of people not acknowledging their mistakes in the first place. Which if it is the case of course they can't use their own fallibility to their advantage.

    In that aspect I agree with you. (:

  10. #60
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    I sometimes wonder if INTJs walk a fine line of psychosis, always on the verge of falling into an impaired reality of their own making just so they don't have to see themselves as they truly are.
    Reality is subjective, though, written by the winners.

    I propose that INTJs aren't really so much rewriting reality for the sake of their own sanity but really are truly so lost from their own original motivations -- so when asked, they have to make something up. I can't decide which one's better, yours or mine, though. They both sound pretty bad.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread
    By EcK in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 652
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:25 PM
  2. [INTJ] The Official INTJ Hunters' Thread
    By Ming in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 11:21 PM
  3. [INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread
    By groovejet02 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:42 PM
  4. The Official Funny Picture Thread...
    By Samvega in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM
  5. [ISTJ] The Official ISTJ Fanclub Thread
    By RansomedbyFire in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO