User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by nzAShadow View Post
    INTJ's are comformists
    What do you mean?

They tend to pretend to be radicals half the time.

Strangely, if you call them on it, they often back down in a heart beat.

They remind me of the teenagers who bitch and moan about the rules and the authority figures but shut up awfully quickly once they are told they are free to go elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    What do you mean?

They tend to pretend to be radicals half the time.

Strangely, if you call them on it, they often back down in a heart beat.

They remind me of the teenagers who bitch and moan about the rules and the authority figures but shut up awfully quickly once they are told they are free to go elsewhere.
    Actually, my reasoning was because someone said this was too soft for a hater thread so I decided that in order to bash any NT since they are so perfect in every way I would have to make things up.

But what you're saying I've happened to notice as well, it is true

MBTI
    XNTX

I hate INTJs because they have no (real) friends.

They have avatars like with a rubics cube on it as they reminisce about the time that they were actually popular at school.... because they swatted the whole book on doing it. Get a life.

MBTI
    OMNi

I hate INTJs that think they are funny.

Honestly, wit tends not to be an INTJ's forte. When they try to be funny and end up making everyone feel incredibly awkward because often no one understands their humor, it make me all inside.

Truly funny INTJs are the ones that don't try any of that lame, "let's see if I can shock everyone" crap. They are just obvious with their cynicism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    XNTX

I hate INTJs that think they are funny.

Honestly, wit tends not to be an INTJ's forte. When they try to be funny and end up making everyone feel incredibly awkward because often no one understands their humor, it make me all inside.

Truly funny INTJs are the ones that don't try any of that lame, "let's see if I can shock everyone" crap. They are just obvious with their cynicism.
    Agree totally.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Um...INTJs can't admit when they are wrong because they are obsessed with preserving their egos. Instead they simply shift their position until they are once again right in order to delude themselves into believing they were never wrong.

Better?
    There, that has some substance.

But now I am compelled to make a quick note on that observation; I think it is often correct, but it also can be perceived that way when it is not the case. At least in my case, I often "change" my position without really changing it, simply because I discover the mainstream definition of whatever label has been placed on me does not actually fit my opinions as precisely as I thought it did. So I have a lot of trouble considering myself part of any political party, Christian denomination, or other school of thought, because usually my views differ from the closest match.

MBTI
    NICE

Jesus this thread is boring. It has no irony, no style. It's just shit. No - it's not even shit. Shit is sometimes interesting. It's like a fly landing in your porridge, slowly disappearing under the stodge. It's like listening to the dregs of the sixth form common room telling you about Lord of the Rings. It's like my mum's curry - bland, pretentious, comes from a packet, and has things in it that look like shit.

Better?

MBTI
    INTP

I hate INTJ's because... because...hmmm... I guess I don't really hate them personally, but the fact that they have a lot of the same traits as me but are generally more organized than I am makes me a little jealous. Some part of me hates anything that I am jealous of, if only a little. Even when I try to make a list, it just turns out as a pile of words on paper. I wish I could just turn on my underdeveloped J whenever I needed it. Damn you all, cursed INTJ's! Oh, if this post were only a sheet of paper I was turning in as homework, I would leave the ragged edges on the page and let you cringe as I turned it in.

BTW, for your J enjoyment. I have intentionally placed at least 7 grammatical errors in this post. Have fun finding them all.

MBTI
    ENTJ

^ Meh...that's not about INTJ's just about the thread. Try some insults or something.
    I want this thread to be the nastiest of the hate threads. It definitely should be; I don't get why all these people who have been expressing their disdain for INTJ's are still not showing.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eye-In-TiPi View Post
    BTW, for your J enjoyment. I have intentionally placed at least 7 grammatical errors in this post. Have fun finding them all.
    I call your bluff.