• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] The Official INTJ Haters' Thread

HisKittyKat

MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Speaking of typism LOLOLOL. I only know a few INTJs and they are the sweetest most loving men I know. Yes they can be assholes and all that Jazz, but I'm NFP and I can be a critical asshole too. Anything an INTJ can do I can match him, well accept for Intelligence which is totally over rated anyway :newwink: Matter of fact there are SO MANY things I can do that he can't, I'm pretty sure NFPs are secretly NTJs twisted around.:hug: They love how naive NFPs can be, nothing like watching an INTJ in company of a those who have feeling preferences, they really are in awe how smooth and easy it is for NFs to make right and make them feel SOOOOO GOOOOOD about life and everything in it. I love you INTJs, and I already know how much you love MOI :wink:

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I'm pretty sure NFPs are secretly NTJs twisted around

Badum tss. I noticed that.
INTJs will feel a lot of emotions inside, but you'll rarely get a reading. Healthy ENFPs will express their emotions on a wide range of facial expressions.

They love how naive NFPs can be, nothing like watching an INTJ in company of a those who have feeling preferences, they really are in awe how smooth and easy it is for NFs to make right and make them feel SOOOOO GOOOOOD about life and everything in it.

Tsk. Poser.

I love you INTJs, and I already know how much you love MOI :wink:

This is the INTJ hate thread. What's wrong with you?