User Tag List

First 22303132333442 Last

Results 311 to 320 of 421

  1. #311
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Yeah... that looks better.

    Wait! I did know that! This guy on a forum one time told me I had spelt it wrong.

  2. #312
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevrawlings View Post
    and forcifully's not a word. The "e" is on the other side of your keyboard, but you knew that, right?
    Oh, and I'd advise taking out the 'and', or placing a subject in front of it that makes sense. Perhaps you could say "And I don't know how to spell." because your 'and' sounds like I'm making a list, which I am not. If you take out the 'and' then it's just a statement. A correct one at that. Oh and you don't need that apostrophe on 'forcifully'... sense you aren't saying that it possesses anything, unless not being a word is what it is possessing.

    I'm kind of spicy today. Sorry about that.

  3. #313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Have you never heard of contractions? I agree with the sentiment, though; I doubt kev can call himself a master grammarian. Don't throw bricks if you live in a glass house.

  4. #314
    Member SinistralPal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Oh and you don't need that apostrophe on 'forcifully'... sense you aren't saying that it possesses anything...
    Yay! Grammar and spelling correction day!!! Weeee!!


    The word "sense" should probably be spelled "since".
    01010101011011100110100101110100011110010010000001 10001101100001011011100010000001101111011011100110 11000111100100100000011000100110010100100000011011 01011000010110111001101001011001100110010101110011 01110100011001010110010000100000011000100111100100 10000001110100011010000110010100100000010000100110 10010110111001100001011100100111100100101110

  5. #315
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    I didn't. Forcefully... hm, alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Yeah... that looks better.

    Wait! I did know that! This guy on a forum one time told me I had spelt it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Oh, and I'd advise taking out the 'and', or placing a subject in front of it that makes sense. Perhaps you could say "And I don't know how to spell." because your 'and' sounds like I'm making a list, which I am not. If you take out the 'and' then it's just a statement. A correct one at that. Oh and you don't need that apostrophe on 'forcifully'... sense you aren't saying that it possesses anything, unless not being a word is what it is possessing.

    I'm kind of spicy today. Sorry about that.
    Whoa! simmer down fellow INTJ… it’s just a little spelling error..
    Seriously check this out…

    It's okay to make a mistake or dare I say actually even be wrong sometimes.. I think I have just the thing for you – trust me I’m gonna be a doctor so I know

    Take two of these and call me in the morning…



    disclaimer: girl can be substituted for guy while supplies last. Spin-1/2-nuclei is not a real medical doctor so anything she says is probably complete bullshit (but she means well). All sales are final and all rights are reserved.

  6. #316
    Senior Member Little_Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    ^ Anorexic women are gross

    Stereotypical INTJs

    Cons
    1.- Aggressive by nature because society positively reinforces that shit
    2.- Believes money is the ultimate truth and accumulating wealth and power justifies all their beliefs and actions as better and superior to everyone else's. This makes them even more aggressive and builds their Fi into a narcissistic Fi.
    3.- Doesn't really give a shit about what anyone else thinks unless it in some way helps them acquire wealth and power
    4.- They like pissing people off because that further reinforces their narcissistic side by making them think they are more in control of the world around them then all other types (including their own).
    5.- Pretends to have feelings and give a shit since this helps them acquire wealth and power.
    6.- Every motivation has to have a philosophical belief that involves INTJs somehow being superior to everyone else and needing to somehow correct and reshape the world to their liking. Sometimes they mistake this for a God complex and think they are God.
    7.- Even in situations where they know very little about what is going on they default to 'playing the critic' and automatically thinking 'everyone is stupid' by directing everything to their own agendas of what they think should be done. And when it works out because no one else really gives a shit, they use this as proof of their brilliance.
    8.- Even if shown to be wrong, somehow the mistake was a result of misinformation or misinterpretation or somehow plain incompetence of another person. To accept that one could be wrong goes against points 2, 6, and 7 accumulatively, so this must not happen. They only pretend to be open to everyone's thoughts and suggestions, but they already know why they are right. 'This is their Ni' they might sometimes say, especially if they aren't really sure of what the hell they are getting at or talking about; they can always, after the fact, reanalyze and backtrack everything to some kind of connection they now believe they had and proves how they were right all along, but just didn't know how to explain it to the inferiors.

    Pros
    - They help stay healthy and control the population by eating plenty of nutritious babies.

    Oh, hi guys . How are all you INTJs doing this fine morning? Look at that nice weather. You nice intelligent fellows have a good day, ya' hear.

    Edit: Awesome Thread btw.

  7. #317
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    ^ Anorexic women are gross
    No worries, check out the disclaimer... the girl can be exchanged for a guy so why not a different girl? it's all good. Chilax.

  8. #318
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spin-1/2-nuclei View Post
    No worries, check out the disclaimer... the girl can be exchanged for a guy so why not a different girl? it's all good. Chilax.
    It is interesting, though.

    They've done studies and women find a significantly thinner body shape to be ideal than males do.

    I've always had this intuition, but it was cool that it was scientifically verified.

    Men like women who appear fertile and healthy.



    /end tangent
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  9. #319
    Senior Member thescientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    ^ Anorexic women are gross
    I just HAD to comment on this. Not everyone who is THIN is automatically anorexic or has an eating disorder.

    Back on topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Stereotypical INTJs

    Cons
    1.- Aggressive by nature because society positively reinforces that shit
    2.- Believes money is the ultimate truth and accumulating wealth and power justifies all their beliefs and actions as better and superior to everyone else's. This makes them even more aggressive and builds their Fi into a narcissistic Fi.
    3.- Doesn't really give a shit about what anyone else thinks unless it in some way helps them acquire wealth and power
    4.- They like pissing people off because that further reinforces their narcissistic side by making them think they are more in control of the world around them then all other types (including their own).
    5.- Pretends to have feelings and give a shit since this helps them acquire wealth and power.
    6.- Every motivation has to have a philosophical belief that involves INTJs somehow being superior to everyone else and needing to somehow correct and reshape the world to their liking. Sometimes they mistake this for a God complex and think they are God.
    7.- Even in situations where they know very little about what is going on they default to 'playing the critic' and automatically thinking 'everyone is stupid' by directing everything to their own agendas of what they think should be done. And when it works out because no one else really gives a shit, they use this as proof of their brilliance.
    8.- Even if shown to be wrong, somehow the mistake was a result of misinformation or misinterpretation or somehow plain incompetence of another person. To accept that one could be wrong goes against points 2, 6, and 7 accumulatively, so this must not happen. They only pretend to be open to everyone's thoughts and suggestions, but they already know why they are right. 'This is their Ni' they might sometimes say, especially if they aren't really sure of what the hell they are getting at or talking about; they can always, after the fact, reanalyze and backtrack everything to some kind of connection they now believe they had and proves how they were right all along, but just didn't know how to explain it to the inferiors.

    Pros
    - They help stay healthy and control the population by eating plenty of nutritious babies.

    Oh, hi guys . How are all you INTJs doing this fine morning? Look at that nice weather. You nice intelligent fellows have a good day, ya' hear.

    Edit: Awesome Thread btw.
    That is not a STEREOTYPICAL INTJ. That is one hell of an effed up and immature INTJ.

    FWIW I could give two shits about wealth and power...and manipulating people for these? You've got to be kidding me.

  10. #320
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Stereotypical INTJs:
    You say all of this like it's a bad thing.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] The Official ENTP Haters' Thread
    By EcK in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 652
    Last Post: 06-14-2016, 05:25 PM
  2. [INTJ] The Official INTJ Hunters' Thread
    By Ming in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 11:21 PM
  3. [INTP] The Official INTP Haters' Thread
    By groovejet02 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 08:42 PM
  4. The Official Funny Picture Thread...
    By Samvega in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 04:41 PM
  5. [ISTJ] The Official ISTJ Fanclub Thread
    By RansomedbyFire in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 11:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO