User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by bananatrombones View Post
    Technically it is an Imperial German kitty, with an unusual little 'tash. Notice the absence of 3rd Reich decoration.

Veneti is mellowing.
    Ah, I stand corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Technically it is an Imperial German kitty, with an unusual little 'tash. Notice the absence of 3rd Reich decoration.

Veneti is mellowing.

That's pure INT right there.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nzAShadow View Post
    I happen to have known this, my best friend is an INTJ.

Honestly I trust their analysis on any situation, I just dislike their conclusive attitude towards things. Conclusions seem like they're more important than actual understanding of a topic. But hell, I also envy that because I can't come to conclusions.

Any hope of trying to convince them other than their own conclusion would be like trying to plant a seed and just hoping it grows on it's own. It may or may not, but you still have to wait a while just to see, which wastes time and efficiency.
    The problem with INTJs is that nothing is exact and precise like it is for INTPs. 'Everything is negotiable,' which leads them to think themselves as wavering when they're usually considered quite stubborn. All they have to go by is what 'works,' and because what 'works' is usually blatantly obvious (to them), they're usually quite conclusive.

This whole obsession with 'what works' and what can be proven and what can't be proven leads them to only be attracted to things that have practical application in the foreseeable future (though, 'practical application' to an INTJ may be off the standard, and 'foreseeable future' is usually quite far) and have very little patience for anything outside of this. In some ways this makes them very 'S'-like.

Wait, I was supposed to be saying how I hate INTJs, right? I mean, okay -- I hate INTJs! Grr! I must complain with inflamed passion and grr! and... whatnot...

*shrug*

MBTI
    ENTJ

Veneti is mellowing.
    No, you are both wrong. It is a Neo-Nazi cat.
    Since the Swastika was banned in Germany and elsewhere, Neo-Nazis have reverted to using symbols from the older Imperial German flag. The modern style of the military cap and the mustache differentiate the cat from the earlier Imperial German style, so it is clearly an example of a Neo-Nazi reference.

MBTI
    INTJ

I hate how you can't be silly or stupid around INTJs. Sometimes I like to be really goofy and do stupid things when I'm joking around, you can't really do that around INTJs. Yes I know that sounds weird coming from an INTJ, but my experience with other INTJs has led me to this conclusion.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jgib5328 View Post
    I hate how you can't be silly or stupid around INTJs. Sometimes I like to be really goofy and do stupid things when I'm joking around, you can't really do that around INTJs. Yes I know that sounds weird coming from an INTJ, but my experience with other INTJs has led me to this conclusion.
    Somebody does something really stupid that is not funny (but is meant to be), and when I do not smile, the perpetrator says "How come you're (so grumpy/such a wet blanket/so serious)?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of York View Post
    Somebody does something really stupid that is not funny (but is meant to be), and when I do not smile, the perpetrator says "How come you're (so grumpy/such a wet blanket/so serious)?
    Of course there is stupid stupid stuff, but then there is stupid funny stuff. A good example would be using the "That's what she said" line at inappropriate time, back when it was still funny.

MBTI
    entj

I like how INTJs don't care about your opinions. I like how some INTJs don't care if they act arrogant and spiteful. I like how some INTJs like to crush your ideas and never endorse them. Most of all, I like how many INTJs suffer from close-minded certitude.

EDIT: Ever noticed? All INTJs like cats.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    Most of all, I like how many INTJs suffer from close-minded certitude.
    Lucky bastards.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    EDIT: Ever noticed? All INTJs like cats.
    I hate cats.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari